In Your Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers

I started to brush the debris from the desk top.

"What?.........Did you think I had planned something kinky?

I really didn't know quite what to make of the look she gave me.

Was it that something kinky would offend her, or was it just like my cock was telling me, that she would be up for some kinkiness?

I pulled out the towel and spread it on the desktop.

"How's your bottom today?"

"It's all right now thanks..........Why?"

"I was going to kiss it better for you."

She hopped up onto the desk to sit on the towel and took off her trainers.

I spread one of the plastic bags on the floor then took off my shoes, trousers and pants, and then helped her remove hers.

I lifted her tee-shirt up and pulled her tits out of her bra then leaned forward to suck on a nipple as my fingers found her juicy twat.

"I thought you were going to kiss my arsehole?"

I released her tit from my mouth, kissed her, and then whispered in her ear.

"Would you like to get up on the desk?"

I grabbed one of the plastic chairs and made myself comfortable as she arranged herself on the desk.

It was perfect; my head was level with her backside.

Her smooth vaginal lips were parted slightly allowing an alluring glimpse into the pale pink wetness inside, and the light brown crinkled ring around her anus stood out in stark contrast to her lily white skin.

I moved in, pushing my nose against her crack, breathing in that musky scent as my tongue lapped at her labia.

The tip of my nose pushed hard into her arsehole as my tongue stretched to reach her clit and was met by her fingers.

I retraced my path and headed upwards toward that tasty little chocolate button to administer my remedial osculation as her fingers frigged her increasingly soppy hole.

"That feels so good John! But I don't fully understand the pleasure you get from it."

"Don't worry about me Roz, I am loving it"

I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside her beautiful back passage, my rigid shaft started to tingle in the firm grip of my hand.

"Fuck John...............I'm coming!"

The sloshing sound of her fingers fucking her cunt increased and I felt a splash on my chin.

I briefly pulled away from her arse and watched her squirt before returning to catch her juice in my mouth.

"Oh shit John........No........Don't..........Of Fuck.........I'm sorry."

I swallowed the delicious mouthful of gooey liquid.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry John, but..........um.......sometimes I can't help it........I'm sorry........sometimes I just wet myself when I come."

"Jesus Roz, it's lovely, I really enjoyed it."

"But John...........it's not nice........it's..........it's pee!"

I had to laugh.

"It didn't taste like pee, it tasted bloody lovely!"

"John............Fuck me...............Fuck me now please!"

Roz turned around on the desk and lay on her back and I climbed on top of her, my cock sliding easily into her saturated (pee hole).

I drove slowly but fully into her, rubbing my pubic bone hard against her at the bottom of each stroke.

"Nobody has ever done that to me before."

"Done what?"

"Licked my bumhole"

"Not even your husband?"

"Ha, it's been ages since he's done anything, and he wouldn't do that anyway. He just gets on top of me, wriggles about a bit, shoots his stuff up me and then rolls over and goes to sleep."

"But Roz, you are so good."

"Do you want me to do it to you?"

"What, lick my bum?"

"Yeah, I mean, it does feel good, and at least your arse isn't hairy like my old mans, and you said you liked doing it, so I don't mind giving it a try...........if ya want?"

My cock was slick with her creamy juice when I pulled out of her and turned around to offer her my arse. She took it in her hand and then licked up and down its length before using my cheeks and thighs to maneuver me into a felicitous position.

I thought that I had long outgrown ticklishness either because of my age or the fact that it had been so long since I was last tickled, but Roz found a spot that made me wriggle and squirm like an infant.

The lapping and fluttering of her tongue between my ball sack and thigh was almost too much to bear.

She stopped briefly, giggled, then started again with enough added ferocity to make me spasm and jump away from her.

"What's up John.............Ticklish?"

"Fuck Roz, I love it, but I just can't stand it."

I lowered myself, to once more endure the blissful agony, and tried to administer a similar treatment to the corresponding part of her anatomy beside her labia, but to no effect.

I felt the pressure of her nose on my anus as I drove my tongue into her soaking slit and she sucked my knackers into her mouth, and then the exquisite delectation as her lips found their goal and her tongue opened my sphincter.

For just a few short seconds I delighted in the ecstacy of her anal incursion but, thinking that she had found it distasteful, she ceased her chore.

To my delight, my doubts were completely unfounded,

"Mmmmmmmmm, John............that's not bad at all."

And she returned to her activity with a reborn ardency that spiralled my enjoyment into previously untapped heights.

To this day I have never delighted in a soixante-neuf of such magnitude.

We enjoyed our oral enterprise for several more minutes until Roz, on the brink of orgasm, pleaded,

"Fuck me John, fuck me now, fuck me from behind I want you deep inside me."

We fumbled liked abecedarian athletes to assume a position on the floor that was conducive to rear entry, and, with Roz prostrate on the desk I shafted her anxious quim.

Her cunt progressively lost its grasp of my pounding prick as it became increasingly slushy and my sperm blasted into it to create a gelatinous goo that oozed its way out as I pushed in.

The thought of that epic climax in our second porta-cabin encounter was still with me as I looked down at Roz licking her lips after swallowing my cum.

******************************************

I could not have envisaged the dramatic effect that the devastation of our little cabin would have on our relationship.

Both Roz and I racked our brains trying to think of alternatives.

Explaining to my wife that I suddenly needed to drive to work was out of the question, so a drive to a secluded place and a back seat shag was a non runner, and Roz didn't hold a drivers licence or have use of the family car.

We did try a shelter in a nearby park but it made for a longer round trip before work and did not guarantee us the degree privacy we required for the more adventurous of our sexploits, although I have to say, we did both achieve orgasm there on the two occasions we visited.

The weather played a major part too, as it was becoming increasingly unreliable.

Our less frequent visits to make use of the tree in our secret garden were sometimes spoiled by a sudden and unexpected downpour, and performing the most basic of sex acts is pretty uninspiring beneath the cover of a golfing umbrella.

Roz also had to have time off work because of a back problem, so we gradually saw less and less of each other.

I wished we could turn the clock back and return to the blissful times that we shared in the porta cabin.

I know it was a filthy little shack but somehow that fact added to the excitement.

It added a naughty aspect; something akin to sneaking out for a ciggy behind the bike sheds at school, and it didn't matter what we done in there.

One time I needed a pee and so I went into the section that we didn't use and done it on the floor.

I don't know if seeing me pissing encouraged Roz's need, but she immediately followed suit and squatted to relieve herself on the floor next to my puddle, the sight of which, for me, added impetus to the enjoyment of the sex that followed.

Three weeks after the destruction of the cabin we were offered an opportunity that neither of us expected, although in retrospect we both should have held it in our minds as a distinct possibility.

During Tuesday morning coffee break Roz told me of the request she had had from her daughter Kelly to babysit for her on the Friday night.

It was Kelly's boyfriends birthday, and they planned to celebrate it with a meal and then go on to a club as, due to him working on the offshore oil rigs, and having the baby, they seldom had the chance to enjoy a good night out.

Her husband was on the late shift working from 10pm until 6am, so he, luckily, wouldn't be able to accompany her.

I don't think either of us could believe the fortunate turn of events.

I had always harboured doubts about the dream that Roz had recounted to me, assuming she had first told me about it purely and simply as a chat up line.

The old chestnut:

"I had a dream about you last night."

"Did you?"

"Nah...................you wouldn't let me!"

Both parties are then supposed to fall about laughing; something that rarely actually happens.

Either way, it was now of no consequence whatsoever.

Whether it was a waking fantasy, or an astral experience in her sleeping state, didn't matter in the least.

Roz, it seemed, had predicted the future.

I had no difficulty in finding a plausible excuse, to tell my wife, for the desire to go out on a Friday night, as I would quite often have a night out with the lads.

In that respect we had always had a quite open and trusting relationship and she too would very often have a night out with the girls.

I didn't have to withold my whistling as I got showered and shaved on that Friday night, as it was one of my annoying habits, before an evening out, that my wife was well accustomed to, but I hoped she wouldn't notice the absence of after shave and deodorant.

I had also advised Roz not to wear any perfume, as the scent of another person is a dead giveaway to nasally astute or suspicious partners.

Roz had asked me to leave it until 9pm before I arrived and that she would sit in the front room, which looked out onto the street, with the curtains open to await my arrival.

It was all very cloak and dagger stuff.

I left my home at 8pm, allowing sufficient time to have a couple of beers at the pub, on the way.

After all, I was on a night out with the lads, and would be expected to imbibe a few alcoholic drinks.

The pub was a pretty grotty back street affair and I felt like a spare dick at a wedding as I supped my ale. The other patrons were couples or groups of regulars and my strangers face seemed to be attracting a fair degree of attention, but on the plus side, I was not familiar with any of them, so I was undisturbed as I watched the clock lazily tick its way toward nine o'clock.

I called in at the off licence and bought a couple of bottles of wine on the way to Kelly's.

I rather selfishly chose a red, for me and a chardonnay that seemed to be a popular choice with the ladies then, for Roz.

As I walked slowly to the front door I could see Roz sitting in the front room, with the baby cradled in her arms. I slowed my pace, wondering what to do, but advanced to the front door when I saw her get up with the child still in her arms, and walk out of the room.

The front door opened and she whispered,

"She's just gone off."

Quietly I followed Roz inside the hallway and into the dining room.

"I'll see if I can put her down in her cot."

I put the wine on the dining table.

"There are glasses in the kitchen; make yourself comfortable; I'll be back down soon."

With that, Roz took the infant upstairs and I went to the kitchen to search for the wine glasses.

It felt curiously surreal to me.

Being in the home of a person I barely knew and prying into their cupboards, and then, hopefully, having sexual intercourse with their mother.

I didn't dwell on the thought for long; fearing that it might dampen the buoyancy of my mood. Instead I looked forward to the baby's undisturbed sleep and the uninterrupted intimacy that I was soon to enjoy with her grandmother.

I found a corkscrew in the kitchen drawer and opened the bottle of red.

I had just popped the cork and poured myself a glass when Roz re-appeared.

"She's out like a light"

"Red or white?"

"Either"

She surveyed the bottles.

"Red is fine John, I'll put the other in the fridge for later"

"You look like you are ready for bed?"

She came back from the kitchen and opened the front of the nightgown, displaying the black suspender belt and stockings she was wearing underneath and I stepped forward to hug her.

To my utter dismay and astonishment she allowed me only the briefest kiss, and feel of her buttocks, before she pushed me away.

"Give me a sec to draw the curtains and then bring the wine through."

I took my jacket and shoes off in the dining room before obeying her instructions.

She was lying on the sofa illuminated only by the glow from the barely audible T.V. set.

Her nightgown beneath her but her arms no longer in the sleeves.

She had raised one leg up onto the back of the sofa, hooking her heel over the top and allowing me an unobstructed view of smooth shaven sex.

She was teasing me.

I hurried to free myself of my clothes as she nipped her cunt lips between her fingers and thumbs and pulled them open.

I stumbled out of my underpants as she pushed two fingers into the pale pink wetness of her open twat and frigged herself.

I could hear the sloshing of fingers in her fanny as my vision was disturbed by my sweatshirt as I pulled it over my head.

I sat, facing her, on the arm of the settee, my cock in hand, gently stroking it.

We watched each other masturbate, sometimes mimicking each other as a finger strayed to probe at our arses.

I could not grip my shaft as hard as I would have liked for fear of sending me into premature ejaculation but I was happy to see Roz close her eyes, gyrate her hips and tweak her nipple as she succumbed to an early orgasm.

I could resist no longer and lurched forward to put my lips on hers and taste her divine juice.

She was so wet.

Roz was always wet. Her ability to produce that magnificently sexual liquid was second to none; but on that night she excelled herself.

My hands enjoyed the sensual feel of her stocking clad legs before fondling the soft white fleshiness of her inner thighs as I drank from her.

My thirst was insatiable as I lapped at her, even though her capability to supply the joyous liquor seemed to have no bounds.

I slid my hands around beneath her fleshy bum cheeks and at my touch she raised herself up.

I pushed my face into her cunt.

I was soaked from the bridge of my nose to my chin as I bathed in her clamminess.

My nose excited her clitoris as it pushed into her and my tongue found the chocolate rosebud of her back passage.

I stiffened my tongue, defeating the resistance of her tight ring as I entered it.

Her fingers slid beside my nose and I moved and allowed her to rub herself as I pushed my tongue deeper into her pooper.

My cock rubbed against the sheer nylon covering on her leg as she sprayed;

I replaced my tongue with a finger and opened my lips to accept it.

Her knuckles banged at my nose as she brought herself off into my eager mouth.

I continued to suck it in, even after her hand had left her quim and gently removed my finger from her butt.

I raised my head, then licked, firstly her smooth pubic mound, and then up and over her belly, between her tits, to her neck and finally her lips, as I slid on top of her.

My prick drifted easily between the folds of her labia; like a guided missile finding its target.

I started to fuck her, but she clenched my buttocks and drew me to a halt deep inside her.

"Lay still for a moment my sweet, tonight we don't need to hurry."

She kissed me, sucking at my tongue then giggled.

"It's like licking my own cunt."

I had to smile at the matter of fact way she described the situation.

"Mmmmmmm, lovely isn't it?"

We lay quite still for some time asking each other what we would like to do next; trying to discover if either of us had some hidden fantasy or fetish that we had not as yet discovered.

"Where would you like to cum first?"

At that moment I would have liked to have started fucking her and shot my load into her womb, but Roz suggested that my first offering would likely be the biggest and she would be happy to receive it in her mouth as she liked the taste of it.

"How many times do you think you will be able to cum, I mean well, we have got about four hours and you have done two in less than an hour."

I guffawed.

"Roz, I hope your calculations have not brought you to the conclusion that I will be able to manage eight times?"

Her belly laugh was perhaps not as raucous as mine had been but it was more than her usual childlike giggle.

"If we are lucky I may be able to regain an erection a few times but the prolificacy of my ejections will be severely diminished."

"Hmmmm, I think we should suck it and see."

I backed my tensile penis out from the warmth of her snatch and we both sat beside each other and reached for the drinks I had placed on the coffee table in front of us.

"A couple of these and I'll be anybody's"

"I better go and fetch the bottle then."

She nodded her approval and I got up to go to the dining room.

When I returned with the wine she was kneeling on the floor in front of the sofa.

I passed her the bottle, which she immediately took a rather large swig from before looking up at me.

"I get really horny when I'm pissed."

I took the bottle from her and leaned over to replenish our glasses, leaving her with a dilemma.

My cock was right in front of her face and she didn't know whether to start sucking it or have more wine.

Her compromise was to give my knob a wet kiss and a swirl of her tongue and then turn to pick up her nightgown and spread it on the wooden floor beneath us, before draining her glass as I drained mine.

She had retained some of the Beaujolais in her mouth before she took my cock between her lips, and I was delighted by the sensation and the sound of her slurping as she sucked up and down my shaft.

Roz was obviously enjoying it too as she took a second mouthful of wine after having swallowed all but the few drops that escaped her lips and trickled over my balls.

To me, for some strange reason, it seemed extremely rude, but highly erotic.

Maybe it stemmed from recollections of admonishments I had received as a young boy for slurping my tea, but it did sound naughty.

So naughty in fact that, as soon as she had slurped her second mouthful and taken my prick in her throat I gave her the gob full of my seminal cream that she had requested.

I really hate to say it, because it is such a clichéd remark, but she sucked me dry.

My cock was as clean as it's ever been when it eventually plopped out of her mouth.

I looked down at Roz.

She licked her lips, then her tongue disappeared inside her mouth and she swallowed.

She opened her mouth and I could see her tongue probing every part of her gums and teeth before she smacked her lips shut, and swallowed again.

I sat down.

Roz turned to give one more, enthusiastic, suck to my now flagging penis, and then joined me on the settee.

We both reached for the wine bottle.

Roz beat me to it, pouring herself a glassful before refilling mine

.

She downed her glass.

"I really lubbed dat, yur lil winky......................"

She twirled her finger around my now flaccid member, and then, fiercely, grabbed hold of it, in a desperate effort to wank me.

"Wassamatta?.......... no more spunky wunky for me?

I was a little concerned for her obvious state of inebriation, but also quite excited, remembering her declaration that she got horny when she was pissed;

But it was only seconds after I had shot my lot and no matter how hard I tried, my lil winky was not going to respond.

jon47m
jon47m
79 Followers