Incestory: Campus Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

Party Time!

I didn't want Brad to be there at all but Tabby had insisted. I'd tried every trick in the book to no avail. She finally broke me down and I gave in. I even let her talk me into letting her use my cell to call him.

There was no resisting her now.

*****************************

We raided my liquor stash and Marcus hunted down some goodies from the Heads at Peterson Square. It wasn't too long before we were drunk and stoned; dancing to country music in our underwear despite the fact that half of the Offensive Line was crammed into our room.

Marcus, Wayne, and James played Quarters in the corner ... Marcus kept stealing glances at Linsey but Linsey was too engaged in trying to get Brad's attention to notice. I laughed to myself when I imagined the mental and physical trauma his giant black cock would cause my clueless roomy if they ever hooked up.

Brad watched us intently as he chugged his beer. I had been ignoring him and I knew he wasn't happy about it ... that made me very happy.

"This shit should be online," he chugged his beer again and took a swig of Tequila from a bottle, "we could make a fortune."

"Oh, Brad!" Linsey ran to him and slowly danced in front of him, "I'll do it if you want!"

Tabby spun and fell into Wayne and Marcus laughing and holding them for balance.

"SKINNY!" She cried dramatically, hugging Marcus from behind, "We need more beer!"

He took her hand, rose from the table, and gracefully spun her like they were Two-Steppin' - Tabby fell right into it and spun him in return.

"Whoooooa!" James yelled and ducked, "Don't fucking fall on me, Skinny!"

"Damn!" Tabby laughed, "You can dance you big Lug!"

She spun him again so his back was to us.

"Get us that beer so we can finish this dance in style!"

"I'll be right back!" He laughed, "Come on guys - the ladies are waitin' on us!"

The three boys stumbled out into the hall laughing and shoving each other. Tabby shut the door quickly and spun around. She saw me watching her and shrugged guiltily.

She'd gotten rid of Marcus for Linsey. I felt a twinge of alarm, she was clever, and if anyone understood the power of manipulation it was me.

"Where's the webcam!" Linsey asked me.

"Fuck that, Linsey," I snarled, "Get your scrawny ass back over here!"

I'd smashed it a long time ago anyway. The last thing I wanted was a camera in my room - especially one connected to the Internet.

"Let her be," Tabby rubbed her breasts against mine and ran her hands sensually over my ass, "she could be useful, if you know what I mean?"

"¡Mina!" I giggled.

Linsey "fell" between Brad's knees and draped herself over his legs.

"I'll do whatever you want me to, Brad," she said, "I even swallow!"

I guess getting a chance at a popular jock like Brad was something she'd never expected to happen to her and she was going all out for it.

"Go on then, Bitch."

Linsey obliged him, fishing out his little cock and going down on him expertly. He grabbed the back of her head and pumped his hips so that he was fucking her mouth. I couldn't believe Linsey was actually deepthroating him ... not that there was a chance he'd choke her or cause her to gag ... I just never thought she had that kind of balls.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," he said. "You want some o' this?" he asked us with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Tabby grabbed my arm to hold me back: "Don't waste your energy."

*****************************

Tabby and I found our way to the laundry room at the end of the hall somehow.

"What're we doin' here?" I asked.

I was tanked and starting to slur now.

"Turn on the dryer!" Tabby pushed me hard and I fell over the appliance.

"Ow, Bitch! Take it easy!" I laughed and turned the dryer on.

Tabby spun me around and kissed me.

I melted into her and relished the sensation of her pouty lips and tongue. She lifted my hips and pushed at me insistently until I figured out that she wanted me to sit on the dryer. When I finally slid up onto it, she spun me so that the corner of the machine was between my legs.

"Ooooh, I like that!" The vibrations stimulated me and I got wet fast.

She knelt and tongued my clit through my panties. I scooted up until the very tip of the corner of the dryer was vibrating my pussy and leaned back on my palms so I could rotate my clit between her lips and against the tip of her tongue.

The delicate suction her pouty lips produced on my clit sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

The vibrations of the dryer made my tits vibrate against the material of my shirt and the energy seemed to want to discharge from my nipples - they got so hard it was painful.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as I felt my pussy flood with liquid.

"You aint seen nothin' yet!" she said.

Tabby pulled the soaked crotch of my panties aside and plunged two of her fingers into me and roughly fucked me with them. She started mixing in tiny nibbles between licks while still maintaining the lovely suction on my clit.

"Yeah you fucking slut!" I cried out as I started to cum and ground my pussy into her mouth.

She twisted her hand and curled her fingers so that the tips were inside me but directly behind my clit. The back of her hand was against the dryer causing her fingers to vibrate at a high frequency too.

This bitch knew how to work a pussy!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I moaned involuntarily as I began to tremble from the pressure built up inside me.

I couldn't take it anymore ... the Locus of my orgasm was squeezed between two points, compressed into a ball of fire between her lips and vibrating fingertips.

I grabbed her thin hair and brutally ground out the single most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced in my life all over my cousin's face.

*****************************

In my dream: It seemed like I was walking down long halls passing wooden doors with stupidly large door handles but I couldn't feel the floors or the walls I stumbled into. The halls seemed to go on forever.

The whole house would tip one way and I would fall into the wall. Then the house would tip the other way and I would stumble and fall into the wall on the opposite side. I was lost until I found a balcony that encircled the back of the swaying house ... the freezing air kept the balcony from moving too much so that I could finally stop falling down.

The moon was too bright and it hurt my eyes. I stumbled away from it and down along the balcony until I came to glass sliding-door. I saw movement through shear curtains ... James, our not-so-great Quarterback, was standing on a bed and Brad knelt in front of him.

Brad had his mouth around James' long fat dick and bobbed his head while jerking on him. James pumped his hips and flexed his ass muscles as he came in Brad's mouth.

Brad didn't stop jerking James' cock as he took the full load and then he came himself - in Tabby - who was face-down and ass-up on the bed rocking back and forth on his little cock.

"Cum in me again, Brad!" she cried.

He let James' cum dribble out of his mouth and onto her ass in long thin strands as James slid behind him, mounted him, and proceeded to pump his cock into Brad's ass as Brad continued to pump in Tabby's pussy.

Her green eyes glowed like a cat's.

*****************************

I felt a wave of sickness and woke up shivering in the chill of early morning.

It was still dark and I was in my panties and t-shirt on the hardwood floor of my dormitory hall - in a puddle of my own vile acidic puke.

My head pounded and I wretched again for several minutes before I had the stamina to find my way back to my room.

Marcus was fucking Linsey and she was taking his giant black cock like a champ - quietly panting with each of his powerful thrusts. His massive body smashed her tiny little white ass into her bed so hard that I was surprised it hadn't collapsed yet.

Brad and Tabby were gone.

******************************

Tabby came back around the time my first class was supposed to start. She tried to come in quietly but I pounced on her as soon as she stepped in the room.

"What the fuck, Bitch?" I screamed at her.

"Holy shit, Ginny ... Get a hold of yourself!"

Linsey cowered under her covers as I stalked across the room.

"How could you run off with that no-dick loser?"

Tabby's face alternated between shame and resignation: "I had to ... I don't know ... I'm sorry, Linsey."

Linsey just nodded.

"Sorry Linsey?" I shouted, "What about me?"

Tears started to run down her cheeks.

"Nice try with that bullshit, Tabatha Fitzgerald! I'm not falling for your tricks again," I stuck my hand in her face, "¡No te sarpés!"

She sat hard on Linsey's bed with tears streaming down her face and hurt in her eyes.

"Fine," she said, "Just get me to Chicago then, okay?"

I wasn't ready to forgive her yet.

"No problem!" I looked over at Linsey, "Give me the keys!"

Linsey looked at me defiantly, the first time ever. I cocked my head at her but she didn't bat an eye.

"Linsey ..." I warned her.

"Only if I go too!" Linsey looked sympathetically at Tabby then back at me, "Can't you see she's crying ... that's got to count for something?"

"Fine," I looked back at Tabby but she turned away from me and crossed her arms, "Vamos."

Tabby stood and turned to leave the room just as Mr. Hanson, the Headmaster, entered blocking the exit.

"Hello, Ladies!" he said in his big booming voice.

He looked down at Tabby and paused then He looked around the room seeing the empty alcohol bottles and mess from our party.

"I will need to see the both of you in my office in one hour."

*****************************

Mr. Hanson stood behind his huge stately Mahogany desk and glared at me. His grey crew cut hair and strong square jaw would've made me wet if he was any younger, although, now that I'd considered it, I guess I could still picture myself fucking him - if he asked me too.

"How could you?" he asked me as if I'd killed a puppy.

"You are going to have to be a little more specific than that, Bob."

I knew he preferred Robert ... Bob just seemed to suit him better.

"Mr. Hanson," he said rhetorically.

We'd played this game before and we both knew how it would it end. He'd still be Bob at the end of the day.

He fanned a sheaf of papers and laid them on the desk like a hand of poker.

"These," he paused dramatically and I had to assume he meant the papers because his eyes were riding up and down Tabby's slightly parted legs, "are the infractions I have documented for you."

She was wearing a short tennis-style outfit from last season. A tried to talk her out of it but Tabby had insisted. I had to admit that she looked sexy in it. I was in my school uniform, of course - skirt, blouse, and vest.

Tabby sat on my right in one of two small antique wooden chairs facing the desk. They must have been uncomfortable on purpose because I couldn't think of any other reason to own them. I never could find a good spot on them the last dozen or so times I'd been in here.

He ran through the list. There weren't quite as many infractions as I'd imagined there should be - or else I'd tuned out most of it.

"Can you pick up the pace, Bob? I'm missing my classes," I yawned.

"You lack discipline, Young Lady!" He slammed his palms down on the desk and bolted up out of his seat, "When I Was in the Corps ...!"

"Oh my Gaaaawd!" Tabby squealed, making me jump in my seat

Mr. Hanson froze mid-sentence and glared at her.

"I just love Marines!" she gushed.

Hanson instinctively straightened up with a pride born of years of Service.

"My Daddy was a grunt in the 3rd Marine Regiment in Vietnam!" she stated proudly.

What? No he wasn't ... she was up to something!

She let her legs fall open a little wider than even I considered polite - and that's pretty generous. She leaned forward so that her tits filled out the top of the thin-strapped white top.

"When I stayed with my Daddy in Q-Town last year," Mr. Hanson's eyes filled with recognition at the name, "I fucked every Devil Dog I could get my hands on!"

Mr. Hanson's cock twitched in his pants - I could see it from where I sat - and obviously it was a very large penis!

"That's interesting." he said, "Tell me more. I was in the 3rd, Khe Sanh."

She looked over her shoulder at me and winked.

I uncrossed my legs; just for backup. Besides, no one is sexier than me - at least not on my campus.

"No way!" Tabby jumped up, making her tits bounce in the process. She extended her hand, "Please, allow me to shake your hand, Sir!"

His eyes darted between my legs and then back to Tabby's creamy tits.

He slowly held out his giant right hand like he was an automaton and Tabby wrapped it in both of hers, leaned across the desk, and pulled his hand to her chest. Her silky blonde hair slid around her shoulders and fell over his bare forearm.

"Marines are sooo strong," she ran one of her hands up his arm, "they know how to take charge," she looked up at him demurely with her bright green eyes and batted them innocently.

"Yes," he mumbled, "we pride ourselves on our fitness."

I could literally see his reasoning bugging out.

"My Daddy was strong too ... I liked the way my Daddy would ... take charge of me sometimes."

I squirmed in my seat; this was either going to go over very well - or very badly.

Hanson's pecker 'sprang to attention' and a wet spot appeared on the front of his beige suit pants just at the tip of his straining bulge.

"I can tell that you are a man who likes to be in charge!" Tabby purred.

I could always go back to Argentina if I had to ... my Spanish was getting sloppy anyway since I'd only been conversing with Tejanos lately.

"I think a strong man is so hot!"

I'd finally had enough time to think everything through, so I stood up and slowly unbuttoned my vest and blouse while Tabby caressed Mr. Hanson's arm.

"It's warm in here, Bob," I whined in my little girl voice, "Can I take off my vest?"

I spread my top open and lightly caressed 'The Girls' with my fingertips.

He stared at my tits and nodded stupidly.

I leaned over Tabby, laid my tits on her bare shoulder, and ran my hand over her ass and down between her legs.

"I visited the barracks every chance I could," Tabby purred as she leaned back against my hand.

Mr. Hanson was wearing his Thousand Yard Stare now, his mouth slightly agape.

I dipped my fingers into the gap between her thighs. My fingers found her spot and it was hot and slippery - she wasn't wearing panties and they slid into her hole like they were sucked in.

"¡Turra!" I growled at her. Bob had been able to see her little blonde snatch the whole time we'd been in the office.

"Sometimes ... Daddy and his friends ... when they drank too much ... they would make me do things!"

She rocked slightly from the movement of my palm swirling over her cunt while my fingers dipped in her.

"Naughty things!"

She fluttered around my fingers in a mini orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmm ... yeah," she moaned, "I'm so fucking hot just thinking about it!"

His dick jerked comically in his pants in reaction to her voice and the wet spot continued to spread. I had to moan and bury my face in her hair to keep from laughing.

"So many cocks in my face... spurting red cocks ... Daddy's throbbing cock in my throat."

She pulled his hand to her lips and sucked each of his large thick fingers in turn like she was working a row of peckers in a porno film.

I swirled my fingers faster in and over her steaming wet mound until I was practically smacking her pussy with each stroke.

"Sometimes they would line them up behind me and fuck me all night!" She looked into his eyes, "Every Marine I fucked had a big cock ... do you have a big cock too?"

He simply nodded and I knew then that his reasoning was definitely gone now.

"Well then," she said as if she was talking to a child, "I want to see it!"

In a flurry of movement, he ripped his fingers out of her mouth, jerked his zipper down, and fumbled his twitching dick out of his pants - like a Soldier presenting his weapon for inspection.

It was giant! I felt a twinge in my crotch. I definitely would have fucked him back-in-the-day, no doubt about it.

"Oooooh, Baby," she cooed and reached out to take the oozing penis in her hand, "I want to see your cum!"

She stroked him furiously and within a few seconds his whole body was vibrating uncontrollably.

I jammed three fingers in her sopping wet snatch and fucked her with them like a machine. The wet squishy sounds all the hand jobs were making were drowned out by the long low moan that Tabby was jerking out of Hanson.

"I want to make you cum like Daddy did!"

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!" he roared suddenly, like he was charging a bunker.

Tabby daintily pressed his dick down with her fingertips and directed his enormous jets of semen all over the papers that contained the record of my rebellion.

"¡Que Dios me ayuda!" I blurted. I'd never seen such a huge volume of jizz and I've seen my share. It looked like quarts of the stuff.

Tabby grabbed an oversized coffee cup from his desk and milked his last few generous spurts into it!

I'll never be able to forget the sound it made: "SPLUURT - SPLUURT".

He pulled away roughly and fell back into his huge leather chair panting and gasping for air. His fat cock was still oozing an impressive amount of thick white jizz in a steady flow.

Tabby stood up straight and I was forced to let my fingers slide out of her.

"What do you want?" he asked simply, "I'm ruined now - but you know that, don't you?"

Sweat rolled down his face.

"I need to get to Chicago," Tabby said, "Then, you will never see me again."

He nodded his consent.

"Your car," I said, hoping I could get around using Linsey's, "I need your car, Bob."

"Again?" he asked looking past her at me.

"Sorry about that! It was a Frat thing, and we needed more liquor! Besides you can't even tell anything happened to it ... at least not now."

"You're not in a Fraternity, Ms. DelToro," he put his fingers to his forehead, "And you're certainly not old enough to buy alcohol!"

"Didn't you read the Police Report?" I laughed, "We used your ID!"

"We don't need your car," Tabby said, rudely interrupting us, "Genevieve will be back in a few days."

He nodded his consent again.

"Pleasure meeting you, Bob," she said as she ran her fingertips around the rim of the coffee cup before slamming it down so hard that it splashed all over my freshly cum-soaked disciplinary reports.

It wasn't until that moment that I noticed the big red emblem on the back of the cup.

[ 3RD REGIMENT / Operation Pegasus / USMC ]

I licked my sticky fingers and smiled at him.

"You gonna drink that or what?"

"You're kidding!" he grimaced.

"I'm not the fucked up pervert with a family to support, Bob," I stated, "Now ... I wanna see you drink it."

*****************************

I waited a few hours into our road trip before I tried to talk to her again.

"Tabby?"

"Just take me to Chicago; my Brother's got an apartment at the college."

"Don't be mad at me because you fucked that loser," I always liked to get the first punch in.

"Fuck you, Bitch," she spat back. "I saved your ass with Mr. Handjob back there."

"You saved your own ass!" I retorted, "And you didn't seem to mind my hand in your pussy then, did you? So what's your problem?"

"You think 'cause you fucked me you got the right to tell me what to do?"

"¡Ma', qué ... bancáme un toque!" I cried, "Can't you see I love you!"

She looked out the window. I didn't care that Linsey was overhearing everything from the backseat. I just wanted her to be kind to me again to stop the pain.

"You don't fucking know me, alright?" she retorted finally.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers