Incestory: Campus Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I need to know?"

She dug in her trashy backpack for a second before answering.

"You'll figure it out soon enough, I guess. Just shut the fuck up and drive."

I was so hurt I didn't know what else to say and I didn't know if I could say anything at all without sobbing. There was no way I was going to let Linsey see me cry.

We travelled the entire rest of the way in silence except for the absolute minimum of communication required to get to our destination.

I couldn't ever remember being so hurt.

*****************************

When Jaime answered the door, he looked surprised and extremely happy to see her.

It was a look of honestly pure love and at that moment I knew that he was the best person to be with her right now - at least, if I couldn't keep her. He was her brother after all. I couldn't be mad at him, he couldn't have any clue what was going on between us.

He pulled her to him and wrapped her in his arms.

She spun him around and pressed him into the doorjamb so that he couldn't catch sight of me.

Their lips met in a lover's kiss just as our eyes met ... the look was nearly indescribable, a jumble of emotions - a look that only another young woman could understand.

It was a look that was repentant yet defiant; sad but happy; hopeful yet resigned - it was a heartfelt apology.

I nodded my acceptance silently although my heart was screaming in agony in my chest.

As the door swung shut, she smiled and blew me a kiss over his shoulder and I knew at that moment that she'd forgiven me as well.

Linsey was eventually forced by the cold to come get me and lead me back to her car.

I was crying so hard that I had to let her drive.

*****************************

*****************************

I sat on Bob's lap facing away from him, his legs splayed out to balance me as I pushed back against him as far as the chair would allow.

He held me by the waist, lifting and dropping me onto his giant cock, practically knocking the wind out of me with each vicious thrust.

I had my heels on the edge of his desk, my skirt and bra bunched up around my waist and my panties pulled to the side so he had access to my pussy. My uniform vest and blouse were undone, the Girls bouncing rhythmically with each powerful thrust.

"I'm gonna cum already!" I moaned.

I rocked my hips in time to his thrusts as I swirled my fingertips over my clit.

"I love you!" he moaned.

"Shut the fuck up, Bob!" I barked at him as I felt myself reaching that peak and didn't want him to ruin it by being stupid.

He moaned again and I pulled him out just as he came. Massive globs of his generous hot thick cum splashed my pussy, belly, and tits. A few shots even made it to my chin before tapering off to finish coating the Girls.

I grabbed his rod and held it still as I stroked my pulsating snatch up and down his shaft as he splattered me. It was hot and I let myself have an orgasm too as he writhed and twitched in my grip.

"You made me late for class again," I said noting the time on his wall clock as his cum drained down my belly to pool between his shaft and my cunt.

"I can write you a pass!" he lifted me up and tried to slip his giant spongy tip back into me.

I hopped off of him and he sat up straight in the chair shooting me a disappointed look. He wanted another nut badly but he knew when to stop ... I kept my bitches in check.

"I'm gonna need to use your bathroom, Bob," I laughed, my clothes were trashed.

"Fine," he grabbed a handful of tissues and attempted to mop up the cum he'd managed to get on himself.

"What do I have to do to see you again," he asked.

"I fucked you 'cause you got a big cock, okay," I stated, "Trust me, you'll get another shot."

"I thought you were ... you know," he looked around nervously as if someone might overhear him, "in a relationship of some sort with your cousin."

"I am."