Incorporated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lil gently and slowly pushed and pulled the butt plug in and out of Becky's asshole, and between licks, said, "Where would...you rather...be? On a farm, sweating in...the sun, doing menial labour, or in...an air-conditioned office, making a...ton of money?"

Becky definitely preferred the latter, and Lil's licking was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Lech backed up with the cell-phone camera to get Becky's whole body in the picture. Her mouth agape and her eyes squinting from the pleasure she was getting, she wasn't pretending to feel good anymore.

"Ah!" she squealed, coming some ooze for Lil to lap up. Lil carefully pulled the butt-plug out of Becky's asshole and got up.

"OK, Becky," Lil said. "That was great. You can get dressed now." She took the cell-phone from Lech.

"What are...you gonna do...with that video?" Becky asked apprehensively as she reached for her panties.

"Don't worry, Becky," Lil said. "It's in good hands. As long as you stay loyal to the company, no one outside the company will see this video."

After Becky got dressed and the three of them left the interview room, Lil took the cell-phone to the lap top of a hacker on the sixth floor. She linked her phone to his computer, then uploaded the video of Becky.

The hacker had gotten into the computer of someone of great interest to JumpCorp. Lil sent the video to that man's computer.

"Hello, Rick Stirner," she said after clicking 'send'. "JumpCorp has a gift for you and your commune."