All Comments on 'Indecent Betting'

by P4U

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Grammar?

Somethng dropped?: "Rukmini kept sneaking at Kevin"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The story is bullshit.

I don't care if it was the pope at the door. I would have ignored it and shoved my cock in the wife's cunt. Kevin must have wanted to lose the car. The story is total BS because no man is going to answer a door under these conditions. You loose mister writer. If that's the best you can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Very Offering!

The fact that the husband married a conservative woman tells us that he would have been extremely disappointed with her behavior with Kevin. It does not matter that through the grace of God his girl friend showed up to spoil Kevin's plans. Rukmini was clearly seduced by Kevin so the statement that this will never happen again is a fantasy. What really is different for the couple? What makes Rukmini a satisfied and contented wife? No man in his right mind would ever trust Rukmini again!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story, but convincing

The story is nice, but its not convincing. Why would Rukmini who is of orthodox background ever get to this extent with her neighbor

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Heart Pumping

Very good. Make me remember 'Wild Orhids' all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty entertaining

I really had to chuckle when you introduced the 'big Gong' doorbell. It really brought everything to life and light.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not that realistic, but...

It was a fun story and not crude. I don't like crude. You have to catch a woman when they are ovulating. Studies by biologist Robin Baker, Ph.D., have shown that women marry a good provider and then when ovulating sometimes will have sneaky sex with more symmetrical men to provide the best genes for their egg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I saw this story before

It was in an old copy of Penthouse Letters. That story was real and original. This story is not. That story was super hot. This was not for it ended weird. My suggestion. If you going to copy someone else's work almost exactly give them the credit.

Man I cant believe it a copycatter.

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
This story is has been copied from an old penthouse letters.

I read this tons of times before in one particular issue of penthouse.

The original story (letter) was way hot. This person when he copied it change the name of the original couple but not Kevin. Kevin is still Kevin sigh. And he changed the ending some.

If you going to copycat a story from Penthouse Letters Magazine then copy it word for word cause this piece failed where the original was way way hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous