Indian Girl Has Her Tears Wiped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

It was a Sunday evening when Anu finally shifted into their house. Sonia was not too thrilled with this arrangement but did not create many problems either. The guest room was cleaned and swabbed, fresh smelling linen placed and the room appeared ready to absorb a fresh inmate.

Anu was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white crochetted shirt. She wore a shade on natural lipstick appropriately complimented by pink nail polish, dainty diamond ear rings, her hair tied into a pony. She looked simple but seductive. As Sanjeev introduced her to Sonia, Anu again relived the scene in the gym when she had seen Sonia in all her natural glory. After a formal introduction in which Anu formally thanked both of them profusely for having been gracious enough to let her stay with the, Anu went to her room.

The guest room was not segregated enough and hence there had to be a compromise on privacy. While the master bedroom that was utilized by Sanjeev and Sonia was spacious and took up virtually one corner of the rectangular plot on which the house stood, the guestroom was quite close to the dining room; perhaps the architects had the idea that it would be easier for the guest to share his/her meals this way. There was a door segregating the guestrooms' bathroom with the bathroom attached to the dining room. Sanjeev watched the 10 o'clock TV news wrapup listlessly for a while while Sonia went to change. He could hear Anu in the bathroom and this added to his unease. However what really made him jump out of his skin was when he realized that Anu was standing next to him in a skimpy peach coloured nightie. Her feet were bare, the toes beautifully manicured and polished, and that was perhaps why he had not heard her coming. The nightie was a sheer as skimpy nighties are. The thin fabric couldn't hide the darkish silhouette of her succulent nipples or of her shaped pussy. While his immediate response was to drink in this sight, there was an acute unease that told him that should his wife walk in at this moment, there would be upheavals.

'W….what is it? ' he stammered.

'Relax. You look as if you have seen a ghost. I just saw myself in the mirror and I thought I looked nice.' She placed the sole of her shapely foot on the arm of his chair and in the process exposed the lower portion of her milky white thighs.'Look at these anklets. How are they? '

Admiration of anklets or thighs was farthest from Sanjeev's mind whose eyes were glued to the door of his bedroom through which his wife could walk in any time.

'Anu, well…. I ..' he started saying.

'Come on, your wife is not your auntie. Unless you touch the anklets how will you be able to say how they are? ' Anu teased him and then seeing the look on his face, she laughed. ' Okay, I won't bother the good and committed husband. If you want me to go, listen carefully to what I am saying. I had told you that it was your wife that I wanted to taste. I would like you to start making love to her. Once she is excited, you will naturally enter her and all the juices would be on your cock. I would like you to come to the dining room under some pretext. Here I will taste those juices by giving you oral. You will benefit double… by default.'

This was the first time that Sanjeev had heard Anu using words like 'cock' and though he would have liked to listen to her more, he was desperate to see her out of the room. What she had said was a trifle difficult because it is not easy to withdraw the cock just as the female is about to orgasm but to be fair to Anu that was what she had wanted and that was the very purpose why she had come here.

Okay. I'll do that and your anklets are very pretty. Go now. Good Night.' Sanjeev again diverted his attention towards the TV. He was fortunate because just as Anu left the room, Sonia walked in. She was clad in shorts and a loose T shirt.

'Hello! Did I hear any voices? ' she asked.

'No. Just the TV.' Sanjeev replied as he quickly switched off the TV and with his arm around his wife walked towards the bedroom.

'Good you switched the TV off. I am feeling very sleepy.' Sonia replied.

'That was not what I had in mind.' Sanjeev tried to sound naughty.

'Okay but if we do something, then the initiative will be mine. I'll give you a lovely oral. I really like it when you are writhing in ecstasy.' Sonia said sportingly.

'No, no orals. The usual husband-wife stuff.' Sanjeev wanted to divert Sonia's attention from the orals.

'That's strange. Okay you do the orals then.'

Sanjeev was getting exasperated and trapped. ' I said no orals.'

'Okay, no orals.' Sonia smiled as Sanjeev planted a kiss on her neck and proceeded to pull the T shirt off. Sonia cooperated fully and pulled her shorts down. As they lay in heap on her bare feet, Sanjeev bent his neck and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting it alternatively. His one hand went down to her pussy and he was pleasantly surprised to feel that the pussy had been freshly shaven. It was as smooth as a baby's skin.

He wasted no time in getting rid of his clothes as well and though he had said that he would not, his tongue was darting inside the pussy lips forcing Sonia to make low moans of pleasure. He was not however fully at ease. As soon as he realized that she was wet, he inserted his cock into her. The lubricated walls of the pussy made it easy for the cock to slide in. He folded her legs so that the soles of her feet were on his shoulders because this allowed the deepest penetration in the pussy. As soon as he had withdrawn and was about to insert it again, Sonia's cell phone rang. She promptly answered it as he proceeded to play with her succulent breasts.

'Hi!' she said and after some small talk she said. ' Yeah, he is making love to me.' Then followed a giggle and she said ' Yes, he is fucking me.'

This conversation confused Sanjeev. Who was Sonia talking to and that too about such intimate matters. He asked her but she just laughed it off saying that it was a newly made friend. 'Don't worry. She too is a girl and we had decided that when would talk to one another when somebody would be making love to us.'

'Somebody? '

'You, silly! Who else is going to come and make love to me? '

It was now time to withdraw the cock and make good his promise to Anu. As he started moving towards the dining room , Sonia asked ' Where to? ' 'Water.' He replied insouciantly.

'At least see. There is a full bottle by the bedside.' Sonia replied.

'Well, I had switched off the refrigerator and I wanted to switch that on and also have some chilled water.' Sanjeev said with a nervous laugh.

'Sure, go ahead.' Sonia said knowingly.

Sanjeev was cursing the moment when he had not shot down this silly idea of Anu tasting Sonia. Stark naked he padded to the dining room, opened the fridge door so that Sonia would be reassured that he did indeed go to the fridge and after closing it slowly, went to the bathroom.

True to her word, Anu was there, as nude as he was and for a while they just looked at one another too mesmerized to utter a word. In order to tease Sanjeev, Anu had deliberately untied one anklet and it was dangling tantalizingly from one erect nipple.

It was Anu who laughed, and made him sit on the bathstool. Kneeling on the ground, she brought her face down and very tenderly started licking his cock from below, her tongue expertly making its way to the top, then the tip and finally she opened her mouth and sucked at his cock hungrily looking Sanjeev in the eyes who was fervently wishing that Anu would leave him so that he could go back to his wife. However his hands were busy playing with her taut chest and the erect nipples from which the anklet had now fallen off.. Without warning, Anu left his cock and proceeded to expertly straddle him. With her legs on both sides of the stool, she guided his erect cock into the folds of her pussy. The sheer weight of her body and the lubrication ensured a deep grip inside her. Even as the surprised look on his face gave way to pure pleasure, Anu laughed. ' This is just a return gift. After all if I have got to taste her, she too should get a similar pleasure. You will just have to ensure that she tastes this. And don't try to cheat on me.' Then suddenly as if a thought stuck her.

'Persuade her to be blindfolded. Please. I will also come into the room.' Anu pleaded.

'You? In there? With the tinkling bangles and anklets? '

'I promise I'll take them off. Please. As soon as you blindfold her, just open the door. I'll keep an eye on it from here itself. Please.' Anu was not willing to take no for an answer. Not only that that she was continuously thrusting her pubic bone back and forth and though the action of an actual intercourse wasn't there, but the sensational was exquisitely pleasurable making it difficult for Sanjeev to refuse.

As soon as Sanjeev nodded his consent, Anu got up. So sudden was the detachment of the pussy from his cock that it made a plonk sort of a noise.

'Is this fair? ' he complained mockingly.

'Okay, sir. Sorry.' She said bending down as she took the cock in her mouth and lightly bit it and then with the combined pressure of the lips and tongue she rolled the foreskin back.

Sanjeev silently laughed to himself. What was his plight? Getting squeezed between two females. Carrying one's juices on his cock to another and doing the same in reverse. His position was not much better than that of a delivery boy; albeit a privileged one.

Sanjeev hurried back to his bedroom and was glad to find Sonia in the same position as he had left her. 'Well, it took you quite some time to put on a switch.' She said sarcastically.

'Ah, well, yes.' Sanjeev replied. ' You know what I was thinking when I was drinking water? '

'What? '

'That it would be a great idea to blindfold you and then tease you.' Sanjeev replied enthusiastically.

'Blindfold me? Sounds interesting. But how come all these thoughts are finding their way into your mind just today. Does it have anything to do with the female guest who has come? ' Sonia replied naughtily.

'Guest? Oh, you mean that girl. She is okay. That's all. So I think I'll use an old tie to do the honours. Game? ' Sanjeev said.

Sonia nodded with a contented and knowing smile on her face which added to Sanjeev's discomfiture. ' One little thing before that, please.' She insisted innocently.

'Yes? '

'I would like to take your cock in my mouth.' Somehow Sonia was finding the use of such words exciting.

'Why, sure!' Sanjeev was glad to have been reminded of it.

Sonia made him lie on the bed and as she approached his cock, she remarked, ' My, you are glistening with juices although you have been out for a while nothing dried. Amazing!' She lovingly flicked her tongue over the shining head of the cock before hungrily devouring it. So enthusiastic was she alternating his cock between her mouth and in her cleavage that Sanjeev had to gently detach her.

'Blindfold. Remember? ' Sonia nodded and then laughed.

Sanjeev opened the wardrobe and proceeded to tie a silk tie over Sonia's eyes.

'Sanjeev, tell me something. Have you had sex with a girl recently and all these acts are a repetition of what you did there? ' Sonia asked.

'Of course not!' Sanjeev said firmly tying the tie over her eyes. He left the bed quickly to open the door and immediately returned. True to her word, Anu entered the room, fully nude, except for the earrings in her ear. Sanjeev could not but help admire the grace and poise that she exhibited.

She signaled Amit to insert his cock into Sonia which he did. It was a bizarre scenario with the unsaid stipulation that no words were to be exchanged. Anu then patted him on the shoulder and asked him to withdraw. Sanjeev was bemused but he complied and was aghast when Anu signaled to him that she wanted to lick Sonia. He mouthed the words that she would find out but there was no stopping Anu. She asked Sanjeev to place his hands on the inner portion of Sonia's knees and she proceeded to lick her pussy lips. Slowly she darted her tongue inside the opening till Sonia started moaning. Sanjeev almost let out a yell when he saw that Anu, getting carried away by the sheer intensity of the moment proceeded to play with Sonia's breasts. He was sure that the feel of a girl's soft hands, the long nails would be a sure give away. He was preparing for the worst and his cock was surely and steadily losing its erection when Sonia broke into a laughter ably matched by Anu.

Within a second, Sonia and Anu had taken off the blindfold off Sonia's eyes. 'So, smart guy, what do you have to say? ' Sonia asked pointedly.

'I… well.' Sanjeev fumbled for words.

'Don't tease him!' Anu said giving Sanjeev an affectionate hug.

'So, I have my head screwed on too tightly on my shoulders. That is what you told Anu. Right? Well, smart men should know how to unscrew it.' Sonia said.

'I don't understand.' Sanjeev sounded most mystified.

'Remember Seema's marriage and your philandering ways. Remember I had forgotten the camera and you had expressed annoyance that it would take me about an hour to get it. I had driven about two blocks from the house when I remembered that we had given a ride to another couple to the reception and I moved some things from the back seat of the car into the trunk to make room for so I stopped the car and checked the trunk. There sitting on top of some clothes was the camera.

I promptly returned. When I walked into the house. I asked someone if they knew where you were and they said that they thought that the wedding party went off with the photographer to take some pictures. It looked to me as though all of the guests had arrived. The house was full and many more people were milling around in the back yard.

I decided to explore the house while I was searching for you. For me it was the first time though I am sure you must have been there before and consequently were familiar with the nooks and corners. It is a large two-story house built in the shape of the letter L. I walked down a hallway off the kitchen and found three small bedrooms and at the end of the hall was a staircase. I went up the stairs to a landing in front of a closed door. I tried the door and it opened into a study. Straight ahead of me was a large roll top desk. To the right there were bookshelves and to the left was another door.

I went to the left and stopped in front of the door for a moment. I felt very strange about what I was doing. On one hand I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, I was just exploring this beautiful home but on the other hand I felt like a spy or a thief sneaking around. I opened the door as slowly and I heard soft music in the distance. Ahead of me through the door was a short hallway that transitioned into something like a catwalk which led to another room from which the music was coming.

I knew I should leave but my curiosity was too strong for common sense to overcome, so I moved out of the study into the hallway. I slowly made my way down the hallway until I reached the end of the wall. I looked to the left and could see that the catwalk overlook a bathroom and on the right it overlooked a large bedroom. I was about to step out onto the catwalk when I herd a voice form below. I bent, stuck my head out past the wall and peeked down into the bedroom.

At first I couldn't see anyone but then a man's back came into view and jumped onto the bed and lay down on his back with his head on a pillow. Subsequently I found out that it was you and you had on a full erection. I was aghast and debating on what was the reason for this display when I faintly heard a woman's voice say, 'Is this what you wanted? ' Just then something white flew into view and landed on your feet. It was a woman's panty which you picked up and held up to your face. As you smelled the panties a voice said, 'Hurry, I need to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock.'

Then the woman I heard speaking stepped into view. From the place where I was stationed I could clearly see that it was Anu though at that time I didn't know her. I could only see the top of her head and that she was wearing a pink dress. As she walked over and stood at the foot of the bed looking at you I thought that she looked pretty and I felt quite aroused despite the fact that I knew that what you were attempting was a cheat. Then she said, 'How long have we got? '

'We have about forty-five minutes. It'll take Sonia an hour at least to get the camera.'

I was frozen there. As I watched, Anu lifted her pink gown up above her knees and climbed onto the bed and walked on her knees over to you. Then she lifted the dress higher and moved her left leg over so that she straddled you and then positioned herself directly over your engorged cock. Then she lifted her dress still higher and I watched fully mesmerized as Anu used her hand to guide your cock between her pussy lips and slowly lower herself onto it. I was enraged and fascinated. As I watched your foreskin roll back and your shaft enter her pussy. At that time I again noticed the attention that this girl paid in keeping her pussy in shape. Anyway, after you both had your fun, I left the place before you did and it was not difficult for me to find out who Anu was from your office guys. I confronted her head on and told her what I had seen. Anu turned out to be very sweet. She explained everything; how you had comforted her when her boyfriend had ditched her and on that particular day, she had no intention of having sex with you but since you had insisted she could hardly refuse. Not only is she your subordinate, she is also indebted to you and also has a soft corner for you.

We therefore decided to play a prank on you and that was why she had told you about her secret desire to taste me.'

Sanjeev listened to everything intently not knowing whether to be happy that a crisis had been avoided or to be apprehensive lest things get out of hand.

'Well, you will be glad to know that Anu has found another boyfriend and just as you have had the pleasure of having sexual fun with two girls Anu would like her boyfriend to have the same. You don't know but they got engaged last week and Anu is particularly insistent that I help her out.' Sonia laughed. 'And yes, you can relax. I don't have friends who telephone me to find out when I am being fucked. It was just this naughty Anu's idea to play another prank on you.'

As the reality of the situation sank into Sanjeev, he watched as both Anu and Sonia hugged one another face to face their erect nipples touching, and making themselves comfortable on major part of their double bed leaving Sanjeev wondering as to whose side should he lie on.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers
12