All Comments on 'Indian - Housemaid Lakshmi'

by Bandra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stellar dialog expressing the wonder of a first

time. However I find the use of "Hindi" disconcerting in the extreme. Otherwise an excellent source of stroke material but I wish the Indian guys and galls would insert more panty play; a personal kink. Thanks for the wank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nature of dialogue

The non-English dialogue is in Malayalam, not Hindi, as was stated by the deuteragonist and is implied by the location of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Less Of Details

It was a nice story. However, it could have been great, if other positions were mentioned in details. Having got a book on Kama Sutra, other positions should have been tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
luxuriant hair

A pussy with luxuriant hair is very arousing. I have known many Indian women most of whom are excessively hairy especially on their pussy mound and their armpits. The thick black hair on an Indian woman's armpits is most exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet Pussy

My how I love a hairy pussy.Indian women are so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SCREAMS

All those screams and the parents didn't hear them downstairs. This writer has some bad writings in this story if they cried out as described when getting off. Rewrite necessary.

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 8 years ago
Joyously excessive

Like an Indian movie. No realism, no build-up, just into the fun from the start. Lots of screams, huge orgasms, who cares about the parents!

Loved the Malayalam dialogue. That and the dark hairy pussies made it an authentic tale. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
May we have some realism along with the fantastic sex?

Unless the doors, walls and floors of Mohan's house are very thick, or his parents are deaf, all that screaming would definitely get Lakshmi fired and Mohan sent to a boarding schjool. Please think about consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Housekeeper

I had a sexual arrangement with my 57 year-old Mexican housekeeper, who although a bit unattractive, obese and slovenly, was highly talented in oral sex skills, and had an awesome pussy to fuck. When she was finished with her cleaning chores, she would give me the most awesome blow jobs, then we finished with a nice hearty fuck, and I'd often spew my nut all over her golden brown tits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicr

Polichu machane...try to get more deeper n better story line...n more detailed n naatil evdya

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous