Indian Mother-Daughter Love Ch. 02

Story Info
They extend boundaries of their passion.
6.6k words
4.53
106.8k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke the next morning I found the bed empty. My dear daughter Sema had already left for work. I relished the sensation of lying in her bed. The scent of feminine desire clung to the sheets and seemed to suffuse the room. I turned on my side and pressed my face into my daughter's pillow. My hand went to my heavy breasts and I squeezed them gently, remembering my daughter's touch, her love for my voluptuous body.

How I had wanted a woman for so long, how I'd dreamed of having a woman for a lover. Always it had seemed beyond the bounds of possibility - me a single woman, a housewife, my daily round limited to trips to the market for provisions. My lesbianism I had always assumed would have to remain a secret, a possibility never to be realised. A shameful fact to be denied and suppressed, never to be anything more than a lingering gaze upon exposed midriffs and swelling breasts, a fascination for Bollywood actresses, and yes, each night, fingers caressing a responsive cunt as I dreamed of Sapphic love making.

Now my universe had been turned upside down. I had found passion with another woman. I had acknowledged publicly my lesbian desires. I had eaten out another woman's cunt and suckled at another woman's breasts. And I had offered my mature body to feminine fingers and tongue and lips - and had found myself tenderly loved. All this was marvellous enough. Yet what made it extraordinary and not a little frightening was that my first - and only - lesbian lover was my daughter. The child to whom I had given birth some 30 years before had now become not merely a daughter but a lover. The idea was intoxicating in the extreme and even the contemplation of it stirred my pussy juices again and got my nipples hardening. We were breaking every rule of society - but we were also realising needs that ran deeper and stronger than any social mores could prohibit. Nothing, I believed, could be allowed to come between our union.

Not surprisingly, I spent the rest of the day in a state of high arousal, longing for the return of my daughter, dreaming of a resumption of our tender embraces. I was supremely happy and skipped around the apartment like a girl half my age. And this, truly, was my only qualm, my one doubt. My daughter was 30, at the peak of her womanhood, the height of her sexual powers. I was 58. I had let my body become heavy, my clothing to become rather drab, my make-up basic at best. Would my daughter soon tire of me? Would she want other, lither, younger women? Could I, in short, satisfy her?

I knew the strength of my desires. I masturbated now far more often than I'd done as a young woman. My lust for pussy had grown over the years. Deep down I felt a totally sensual woman, ready to give my daughter whatever she wanted - and whenever she wanted it. But I wanted her also to desire me as a woman - to, quite frankly, fancy me.

That day I set to work to make the most of my assets. I was like a young girl seeking to impress a new lover: only I was a 58-year-old woman, and the lover I wanted to impress was my own daughter. I began by running myself a bath, into which I poured moisturising oils to make my skin smoother and softer. As I stood by the bath I gazed down at my full fleshy body. Dark hairs sprouted from my nipples and my cunt hair too was dense and lush. I had even allowed the hairs on my legs and under my arms to grow freely. I resolved to shave myself thoroughly - to get myself smooth and bald for my darling.

Accordingly I set to work. It was along job and I twice had to run fresh water into the bath. But by the time I'd finished I judged it more than worth while. Not only had my general body hair gone, but my pussy was bald and smooth for the first time in many years. The sensation of clean smooth skin was incredible and my full cunt lips were clear to view - and, of course, to touch. I was feeling hornier than ever. And not just horny - I felt more desirable and, yes, younger too.

Walking from the bathroom I lay myself down again on the bed, enjoying the warm glow of a long bath. I pick up the downloaded stories of lesbian love my daughter had left on the bedside cabinet and again read thorough them, allowing my right hand to stroke and caress my smooth body as I did so. As always the images of women finding love in each other's arms got my juices flowing right away. Irresistibly my fingers were drawn to my pussy, radiating desire and heat - the arousal of my mature ripe cunt already detectable in the air. Lazily at first I drew my finger across my exposed cunt lips, enjoying the texture of the folds of skin usually obscured by my pussy hair. Ohh, yes, that feel's so good...owww, ahhh....that's it...just there, mmm, nice and moist, nice and wet...

My fingers, so experienced in pleasuring myself, relished the sensation of exploring my bald pussy. And my pussy loved what my fingers were doing. Deftly I stroked the sides of my cunt lips, allowed my finger to play along the edges of my flesh, teasing my pussy, stirring it to bring forth more of my feminine juice, that juice that was already lubricating my passage and wetting my cunt lips. Only when I was all ready nice and horny did I allow my index finger to seek out my clit, nestling beneath the upper folds of my pussy. This I knew would carry me to the edge of my pleasure as my clit is large and sensitive and never fails to respond to my ministrations.

'Mmm, that's good. Getting nice and wet now. Slippery pussy. Keep it cuming, drench my fingers, ohhh yes, not too fast. Gently does it - I'm enjoying this. Oh yeah...I'm such a whore, such a horny bitch...this old cunt is dripping for my daughter...I'll give her what she wants, I'll give her what she needs, drench her face...ahhh...ahhh...I'm close, so close...just stroke my clit....no, no, nooahhhh!!!

I screamed and arched my back, thrusting my voluptuous body forward as I orgasmed all over my loving fingers, writhing across the bed, my arse coming to rest on the wet patch I'd made on the sheets. I raised my juice-soaked fingers to my mouth and suckled my own nectar. Spent from my performance I closed my eyes and allowed myself to slumber through the still oppressive heat of the afternoon.

When I next looked at the clock I saw it was 4pm. My daughter would be home soon! I slipped from the bed and made my way to the lavatory. I released a long hot stream of golden piss, loving the way it surged from between my now naked cunt lips. I had planed to take another shower, but now thought again. Wouldn't it be better, I considered, to greet my lover with the smell of my arousal and release still clinging to my body?

I slip on only my bathrobe and await my daughter in the drawing room. When the familiar sound of her key enters the lock I skip like the excited young lover I feel into the hallway to greet her, relieving her of her bag and jacket. Returning to my darling I find her arms open to meet me and we embrace, clasping each other so tight. I press my face into my daughter's large bosom. Sema pets my hair and gently rubs my back.

'Ohh baby, thank god your home. I've missed you so much - I've been thinking about you all day, thinking about this moment. I've been so excited - but troubled too. Have you missed me too, darling? Tell me you've been thinking about your mummy...'

Before I can continue my daughter puts me at ease in the best possible way - with a kiss. A kiss first on the top of my head. Another on my forehead. And then, as I gaze up imploringly into her eyes, a third kiss on my lips. The tenderness of that kiss is indescribable. It stills my heart and affirms what I so needed to know: that my daughter had no regrets. That she wanted me for more than a mother. Now I reached behind her head and pulled her lips back down to mine. We continued to exchange tender, exploratory kisses, the tips of our tongues lightly touching as if renewing some old acquaintance. This was, after all, the first time we had met as lovers in the warm light of day. I pushed my body harder against my daughter's.

'Its ok mummy, baby's home - and god she's wanted you too. I couldn't think of anything else all day. I kept slipping off into a dreamy trance when I thought of our lovemaking. I even slipped into the ladies room to relieve myself at lunchtime. So yes, I've been willing this moment to arrive, to be back in the arms of my gorgeous woman....'

We fall to kissing again, but more passionately now, each feeling free to demonstrate their hunger, each confident and sure in the unconditional love and desire of the other. My darling's hand reaches for my full arse and squeezes my left cheek through the fabric of my gown. My own hands are already running freely over her back and shoulders, revelling in the sensation of a woman's sensual body. Only when my daughter's hand begins to seek out the opening of my gown to find my breasts do I step back and pull the fabric back together.

Instead I reach out and take her hand and lead my daughter through to the living room. I pour her a drink of her favourite mango juice and tell her to remain perfectly still. I approach slowly now and gently undress my baby. I unbutton her white blouse first, my heart fluttering as I expose the deep cleavage that is supported by back silk bra. As I slide the blouse clear of her body I kiss her exposed shoulders and arms.

'That's it baby, I want you to relax my sweet. You have had a hard day. Mummy's here to pamper you and look after you - as only a mummy can...'

I reach behind now and undo my daughter's grey skirt, sliding it over her pert and nicely full arse. I now step back to admire her. I love the way she looks in her expensive black lingerie - an indulgence I have always encouraged her in, never imagining that I would be the chief beneficiary! The black bra encloses her deliciously juicy 44DD breasts, pushing them together into a wonderful sexy cleavage. I am turned on by the smooth roundness of her stomach, the way her rich black hair cascades down her shoulders and halfway down her back. And then the flare of her hips and the tight panties that enclose her steamy cunt and follow the groove between her impudent arse cheeks. I gaze too at my darling's smooth and inviting thighs and admire the high-heeled shoes she is wearing.

'Umm, you are all woman, darling. I bet you give all those men in the office raging hard-ons when you arrive each day. And I bet you turn the women on too, I bet they mastrubate thinking about you when they are lying in their beds in the evening. And I bet that lesbian boss of yours cant take her eyes of you honey, can she? But darling, I'm afraid they're all going to be disappointed. Because you, my dear, are mummy's girl aren't you....'

As I said this I opened the front of my gown and pulled it wide to reveal my heavy, swollen, sagging breasts. I began to walk slowly, with an exaggerated swing of the hips, towards my daughter.

'This is what you want isn't it darling? Tell me this is what you've wanted all day. Tell your mother she's the one you've been lusting for. She needs to be told...'

'Yes, mummy, yes. Your coming to me last night was the best thing that's ever happened to me - a dream come true. Your body has always turned me on. I love your voluptuous figure, your heavy breasts. I've been horny for you for years - and yes I've been wet all day. Please make love to me again, please sleep with me tonight - every night. Remove that gown, darling, let me see what I crave...'

Smiling I let the gown drop from my shoulders and fall to the floor. I was naked now but for the gold jewellery around my wrists, neck and ankles. The two of us, mother and daughter, now walked towards each other. As we met I took my Sema's hands and lifted them to my mouth, kissing each. I then took her hands and placed them on each of my breasts.

'Its ok darling, you've got all of me - whenever you want me. You know that a mother's love is unconditional.'

I close my eyes as my daughter began to explore my offered breasts. She allowed the tips of her manicured fingers to trace my generous curves, letting her finger run down my cleavage to the tender tips of my breasts where my large dark nipples pointed downwards. My breasts certainly weren't of the pert kind you read about in erotic novels or see boasted by silicon-enhanced actresses! No, they had hung low on my body, bearing the marks of my years, of breast feeding my darling, and the sheer weight of my always-substantial endowment. The 42-inch D-cups of my youth had now filled to heavy 46 inch EE-cups. They dominated my body yet were always my secret pride and now, to offer them as a gift to my lover, was a moment of supreme satisfaction.

'Go on baby, squeeze mummy's breasts. Don't worry about hurting me. Play with mummy's big old breasts. They've been aching for your touch - for years, darling, for years. I loved suckling you all those years ago, my darling. It turned me on to feed you at my breasts, to give you my milk. I wanted to keep on feeding you baby, as you got older. But my mother in law made me stop - made me deny you my breasts when you came to me. God I wish I could feed you now, my baby, I wish I could nurse you. Go on - suckle from me my sweet, put your mouth to mummy's nipple...'

I pulled my daughter's head down to my left breast and lifted up the teat to give her easy access. She locked her mouth on me and sank to her knees as she suckled at my breast. I stroked her hair whilst I teased and massaged my jealous right breast. Everything was falling into place, I felt. Far from shutting down by womanhood as I approached my senior years I was blossoming from a lover's touch, glorying in the feeling of being wanted and needed. Oh, I had so much to give, the passion stored over neglected years and a dismal marriage. And how right that my daughter should have unlocked these springs of submerged desire?

After ten minutes of suckling at my left breast I gently directed my daughter to my right nipple and she readily continued her feeding. As she did so I lent forward and ran my hands down her smooth back and unclasp her bra. I want my darling's own large boobs to hang free and I massage her shoulder to ease away the marks left by her bra-straps.

Only when I know she has had her fill of my breasts do I slide slowly down and kneel to face my daughter. We each of us thrust our breasts forward and allow them to touch. The sensation sends an electric current surging through my body. Her breasts are gorgeous - still standing well clear of her body, they are firmer and smoother than mine, and her skin is paler. I lift up my sagging breasts and run my nipples over hers. She moans, her bust rising and falling with her deep breathes. She lifts her hands up onto her head to expose her boobs still more clearly to my touch, my gaze. As nipples caress nipples they harden visibly, bringing each of us heightened pleasure. My darling is squirming now, her succulent orbs shimmering as she twists her upper body, her hips rotating below.

'Oh god, mummy, are you going to fuck me with your breasts? You're getting me so hot and horny. I'm gonna orgasm mummy, I'm going to cream in my panties....Is that what you want? Is that what you want from your lesbian whore? Oh my tits are so turned on....touch my pussy, mummy, feel how wet I am....'

As my daughter lifted her hands to my breasts to maintain the nipple stimulation I slipped my right hand inside her panty and past her trimmed pussy her to her dripping snatch. I intruded by long middle finger against her cunt lips and rubbed it back and forth over her wetness. My daughter groaned loudly and slumped forwards, wrapping her arms tightly around my shoulders.

'Oh please put it in, put it in. See what a bad girl I am mummy. See how wet you've made me. I'm dripping for you; I've been wet and sticky all day - for you, mum, for you. Finish me off, please, put your finger in me - fuck me dear, fuck me like the bad little lesbian I am. I can't take any more...'

I eased one finger in - then another, and then a third. She began to buck her hips against me and it was enough for me to keep still and let my baby take her pleasure.

'Go on you lesbian bitch. Fuck mummy's fingers, fuck her. Harder - you want it bad, so show me. More juice, I want more juice. Do what mummy says - give her want she wants. Come on girl, cum for mummy, show her what a slut you are, drench my fingers in cum, show me how much you want me...that's it, now honey, now...'

Bucking hard against my fingers and with her face pressed against my neck my daughter let out a suppressed cry as her crisis broke and she orgasmed against my hand, a renewed surge of pussy juice trickling along my finger. I pulled her close as she did this, supporting her upper body and comforting her with my warm embrace as she gave me her essence. Only gradually did her movements subside and it was some while before I gently removed my fingers.

Raising my juice-soaked fingers I ran them over my daughter's lips and then smeared her nose and already moist forehead. Immediately she licked her lips, wanting the taste of her own cum.

'Umm, you are a shameless little dyke aren't you - licking up your own juices. Here, let mummy help you...'

I planted long and slow kisses on my daughter's face, licking up the juice she had spent for me and sharing it every now and again with a wet kiss on her succulent lips. All the while we held each other very tight, each loving the feel of soft yielding feminine flesh and each breathing deep of the others smell of arousal.

Only when we part do I suggest to my daughter that we might take a shower together. She smiles her assent and I rise, taking her hand and leading her from the drawing room and along the hallway towards the bathroom. As we pass the lavatory door my daughter asks if id wait while she nipped in to relieve her full bladder. But I keep a tight grip on her hand - no, I reply, mummy has a better idea...

Once in the bathroom I switch on the shower and let the room steam up. As the steam rises we move into each other's arms again and resume our kissing and caressing. God, we cannot keep our hands and lips off each other as our erotic desires, so long confined and hidden, are at last undammed and free to find their natural course. I whisper in my darling's ear.

'Mummy didn't want you to piss, my sweet, because there's something she wants you to do. She wants you to relieve yourself in the shower, she wants to watch your golden shower. Will you do that for me? I'd like that very much. I hope the whole idea isn't too kinky!'

'No mummy, off course not. I'll do as you ask - on one condition. That you eat me out at the same time...'

With that my daughter stepped nimbly into the shower and beckoned me to join her.

We each of us stood now under the radiating jet of water, loving the feel of its warmth as it surged through our hair and streamed off our bodies. My daughter cuddled against me, hugging me close and resting her head on my shoulder.

'Oh mummy, I'm so happy. I feel so alive, like I'm in paradise. This is beyond any dream I dared to wish for. Tell me its for real - tell me its alright, that it's not wrong what were doing. I'm frightened it's too good to be true.'

'It's true, my dear, it's real - believe me. You are not dreaming, my sweet. Our love is real, baby, and so is our passion. This is no dream.'

'But mummy, is it wrong for us to love each other like this - physically I mean?'

I took my baby's head in my hands as the water streamed over us and looked deep into her eyes.

'No, my darling Sema, it's not wrong, it's not wrong at all. If two women happen to be attracted to each other, want to reach out to the other and make each other truly happy and contented, how can that be wrong? Better, surely, to admit their love honestly than to disguise it in a living lie - as I did for so long. And if those two women happen to be mother and daughter, and their love affects no one, hurts no one, then that cannot be wrong either. You've given me a happiness I've not known in years - thought I'd never know again. You've awoken erotic desires I thought were dead and buried. You've made one old mother very happy...'

12