All Comments on 'Indian Mother-Daughter Love Ch. 02'

by Wellwisher100

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot and sweet--like curry

The sex is hot, and the love is just as strong. Great job! (Now, is the boss-lady going to get involved?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wellwisher's stories ROCK!

Wellwisher knows how to pull off super lez stories with great character build-up and emotion and the right amount of raunch. I love the kinks in these stories, maybe the mom and daughter could have used to the oil to rub their voluptous bodies together in a slimy bodyfuck! Great job Wellwisher! More mom-daughter stories with different characters too please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Very, very well done. Sorry the daughter didn't notice Mommy had shaved! I'm sure your excellent way with words would have added to the pleasure. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
more action

hey the sory was good except 2 things. 1 u didnt have all 3 of them fucking.2nd when the mom does her daughter u didnt make it enough detail.where the mom gets rougher when the girl wants more. or could of made it where the mom just dominates hergripping her daughters hips w/ her hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent story

hey it;s an wonderful story with superb imaginaion..just superb..the way u have menioned d entire story is simply amazing...please keep writing such stories..i would love 2 read a new 1 from u...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the contrast of your bio to your fiction

In your bio you have no fetishes. You sure? Shaving? Pissing? etc. Come off it!!! lol. I loved this story. Chapter 3 here I cum. :) Sofi xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great, great, Great story! Was horny as hell all day because of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous