Indian Mother-Daughter Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter clasped me tight as I said this, kissing my neck and pressing her tender breasts against my soft boobs.

'Thank you, mummy, thank you for making me understand and accept what is happening. I want to make you happy, mummy, I'll do anything you want. Please tell me what you want, what you desire. Don't be embarrassed - nothing's too kinky. I'll be your woman, I'll be your lesbian whore, your naughty girl. Just tell me - after all, a dutiful girl must obey her mother!'

'Yes, my baby, you must do what mummy tells you. And now, my dear, I think it's time you emptied that over-full bladder of yours, don't you? Go on, darling, wet yourself for mummy....'

I put my fingers to my lover's pussy and begin to finger her horny cunt. She responds by placing her slender legs wider apart and resting her right hand on my shoulder for support. She begins to groan with each heavy breath.

'My piss is coming mummy - your dirty girl is going to release now, for you, for you...'

A stream of hot piss gushes from my darling's cunt, running over my fingers and splashing onto my arm and legs. I raise my fingers and devour the liquid. The taste and sight of my daughter's urine is unbearably kinky. I drop to my knees, allowing the golden piss to stream onto my large breasts. Leaning forward I intercept the stream, enjoying the sensation of her piss on my face. Inevitably I open my mouth and take in the stream she is giving me. My girl places her hands on my head and pulls me to her, my mouth closing in on the source of her piss. I press my tongue in the hole, piss squirting left and right. I feel I'm being drowned in my daughter's liquid essence but I drink down as much as I can while I press my tongue onto her clit. My daughter screams loudly, pulling me hard against her, thrusting against my tongue.

'Urghh yes, oh god. Eat me mum, eat me. This is incredible...you're so good, amazing...'

I continue to work my tongue around her cunt, savouring the hot piss that enters my mouth, relishing its pungent odour. Gradually my daughter's bladder begins to empty and the stream becomes a trickle, before finally subsiding, leaving a strong of droplets on her lips and pussy hair. My daughter drops down to her knees too and French-kisses me whilst massaging my breasts, still wet with her own piss.

'That was awesome, mummy, simply awesome. God you're making me into a quivering horny slut. Please don't stop loving me....Let's go now to your bedroom, where we can be a little more comfortable...'

Stepping out of the shower we gently towel each other dry before I take my daughter's hand and lead her through, like some young bride, to my bedroom. Just inside the door my daughter hesitates.

'Please wait one moment. There's something I need to get.'

While my daughter skips off down the hallway I go to my bedside table and switch on the lamp. Opening the drawer I take out a bottle of baby oil, smiling to myself at the appropriateness of the name. Shortly afterwards my daughter returned with a red box, tied up with ribbon. She hands it to me.

'Here, mummy, I got this gift for us today. I hope you approve...'

Sitting on the edge of the bed I undid the bow and opened the box to find a smooth and soft and very black 8-inch dildo attached to a harness. It was with some reverence that I lifted the impressive object from the box and held the black life-like cock between my small plump hands. Gently I ran my right hand along its length, smiling as I did so.

'Its beautiful, darling. What a wonderful idea. In think you and I are going to enjoy sharing this. And what a lovely size. I must say your father's cock was never as impressive as this. If it had been I might have been more interested in him.'

My daughter reached out her own hands down and enclosed mine around the black cock. She was still for a while before speaking in a low, feeble voice.

'Mummy dearest, I wanted you so much to have this cock because I want something desperately. I want to share with you something very precious. I want you mummy to take my virginity. I want you to wear it and fuck me with it. No man has ever fucked me, mummy. I want you to be the first. Will you deflower me, please?' In response to my daughter's affecting words I lifted the cock slowly to my mouth and enclosed its large head with my mouth, sucking with an exaggerated motion as my daughter gazed intently. Then, slipping it from my mouth, a string of saliva still attaching to it, I offered the cock to my daughter. She opened her mouth to receive it and I pushed it gently back and forth.

'You needn't ask my dear. Of course mummy would love to fuck you, to share with you the moment that you become a complete woman, to hold you and comfort you as you offer to me your most precious treasure. God I wish I had a real cock to fuck you with - but I think this beautiful black phallus will more than do, don't you...'

I move on my daughter now, pushing her down against the bed, easing my heavy body against her yielding curves. Lifting the dildo from her mouth I replace it with my own lips and tongue while my hands roam and caress her feminine form. My daughter reciprocates my passion, clawing at my back, scratching my skin with her long nails. We are each of us moaning and breathing heavily, each of us devouring the other, knowing that our lesbian passion was reaching a new level of intensity. My daughter's hand was on my fat arse now, squeezing and massaging my plump cheeks. When her finger managed to locate my already damp anus and eased a little way in I groaned and kissed her with re-doubled passion - showing her that no part of her mother's body was off-limits. Each of us was a slut for the other.

Shifting forward, I straddled my daughter's stomach with my thighs and sat back to look down on my beauty. My breasts hung above her face and she reached up to squeeze them, pressing them together. I lean across and take up the bottle of baby oil, opening the cap and allowing it to drizzle onto my darlings exposed bosom, trickling over the nipples and running down the sides of her breasts. Smiling, she raises her hands above her head and relaxes as I gently and expertly massage the oil into my baby's breasts. Her nipples respond the attention I'm giving them and begin to harden and elongate. I take then between my fingers and pull and squeeze them, causing them to stiffen still more.

I had long been turned on by my daughter's ample yet firm cleavage, loving to gaze upon her as she wore tight tops around the flat. Now her breasts were in my hands and she was loving and responding to my attention. I massaged first her breasts, then her shoulder and arms, and then back again to her breasts and so on. Unlike a man, I was in no hurry. I wanted my daughter to be deeply relaxed, to be free of all tensions. I knew what it was like, as a woman, to support the weight of full heavy breasts all day. I was in love with this woman and wanted my fingers to express this emotion.

Only when her groans told me she was fully relaxed did I push together my daughter's large soft breasts and begin to suckle on them, licking the nipples and the soft flesh around them, teasing them with my teeth and enjoying the sensation of their firm erect texture. As my daughter whimpers sweetly I release her breasts and lift my leg back from over her body to lie at her side. Taking again the baby oil, and pour it now onto her rounded tummy and the bellybutton. It trickles every which way and I follow the rivulet that runs down to my darling's hungry pussy. There the oil mingles with my darling's love juice and her pussy lips are slick and wet and spreading like petals to my touch. I graze so lightly the tip of my baby's clit - but it is enough to make a shudder ripple through her erotically charged body. She spreads her legs still wider, drawing me in to the potent centre of her womanhood.

Dribbling still more oil onto my finger I massage the full lips of her horny cunt, sliding my index finger up ever so often to her engorged little clit. My lover has abandoned herself to the sensations surging through her pussy, her eyes shut, her head tossing from side to side against the backdrop of her damp black hair. Her hands are at her breasts, squeezing and manipulating the nipples, massaging the oil into her soft tit-flesh.

'Ahhh....Ahhh....Oh god, mummy darling, use your fingers - push your fingers into my hot cunt. Can't you see how much I want you? How I'm squirming for your attention? Go on, fuck me with your fingers, make me cum - I need to cum!'

I smile and blow air onto my young lover's burning pussy, all the while manipulating her fleshy labia with my bejewelled fingers.

'Ummm, not so fast my young slut. You'll get your release all in good time. Mummy knows what best for her baby, doesn't she? She knows what her darling really wants. She wants her mother to fuck her - not with her fingers, but with a big black juicy cock. That's what her bad little girl really wants isn't it? And you know that mummy loves to spoil her naughty little slut...as long as she begs for it nice and dirty...'

I reach up now and take my daughter's hands and lower them to her own pussy. She begins to finger herself with alacrity, pushing her thighs apart and stirring up her juices. I slide back off the bed and take up the black cock and its harness. Turning my back to my lover I place the black phallus between my legs and strap it to my body. Luckily the straps are long, as there is a lot of me to encircle! When the final strap is fixed in place I settle the cock into position and run my hand along its length, taking in the novel and erotic sight of a penis jutting forward from my body. Only when I'm ready do I turn and face my daughter and walk slowly back towards the head of the bed. She looks at me with wonderment, her fingers making ever more passionate love to her randy pussy.

Having reached my baby's head I stand next to the bed, my left hand on my hip, my right continuously stroking my cock.

'Here I am darling. Mummy's here for you - and this is how you wanted me, isn't it. Do you like my cock, darling? Do you like to see me hard like this? I'm hard for you my love. My cock is smooth, and long and thick - and just right for fucking a lesbian whore like you. Don't you agree darling...?'

Leaning across I allowed the phallus to swing in front my daughter's face. Raising her hand she began to massage it before pulling it down and taking it into her mouth. She began to run her lips back and forth across the bulbous knob.

'That's it, baby, suck the cock that's going to fuck you, that's going to take your virginity. Are you ready for this, darling, is your cunt nice and ready for your mother's cock? I hope your all wet and slippery for mummy, I hope your cunt is open and ready to receive her?'

My daughter sat up now, throwing her arms about my waist and pulling me onto the bed.

'Yes, mummy, yes. I'm ready, I want it, I want you. Fuck me please, fuck your daughter, fuck her in your marital bed. Make her your woman, now...now!'

I rolled my voluptuous form onto my daughter's succulent body, allowing the cock to press against her soft tummy. Our full breasts pressed together and I held my baby's head in my hands, gazing deep into her loving, trusting, eyes. Her thighs were spread wide to receive me and I could smell the aroma of her streaming cunt.

'God I want you too girl. Mummy's going to fuck you good and long with her big black cock. I'm going to fuck you all night, again and again - I'll always be hard for you...'

Reaching down I took the potent phallus in my right hand and directed it to the opening of my daughter's cunt. Her lips were distended and slick with juice and I had no difficulty easing the head of my endowment into her. Unsure how fast to proceed, I held back now, teasing the bulbous helmet back and forth against the entrance to me daughter's vagina. God she was wet, and the movement of the cock produced and sucking and gurgling sound.

I felt now my girl's legs tighten around me as she pulled me close, her hands too reaching around to clasp onto my arse.

'More, mummy, give me more - push your cock in me...I can take it...'

Pressing forward I felt the cock move deeper into her opening, my daughter whimpering and grimacing as it did so. But still she pulled and still she pushed - still she was hungry for more.

'Deeper, deeper...give me all you've got. I want it all mum - every inch. Go on, fuck me....'

I felt the cock come up against an internal block and I knew that I'd reached my daughter's hymen. I kissed my darling full on the lips now and gripped her still tighter.

'Here we go baby, be brave for mummy, I'm taking you now, I'm taking you, making you mine, making you my woman...'

With a final thrust the hymen gave way and my daughter screamed as the black phallus invaded her deepest recesses. Tears were in her eyes and she clung to me, burying her face in my neck, sobbing as she repeated again and again...

'I'm yours mummy, I'm yours mummy. Fuck me, fuck me. Don't stop, keep fucking me. Fill me up, use me. I'm your slut. I've wanted this so bad, so bad...'

Encouraged by my daughter I pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust until I had no more to give. She had taken every inch of the black weapon and it was enough for me now to satisfy her to the limit of her capacity. And my darling proved as insatiable as I'd hoped. Again and again I thrust my cock into my lover, who screamed loudly with each penetration, her strong thighs griping me like a vice. Her fingers grasped my shoulder and as her orgasm approached she dug her nails deep into my soft flesh.

'Don't stop, mummy, harder, harder....ahhh...ahhh....ahhh...ahhrghhh...yeesss...'

My girl thrashed the bed feverishly as she came, arching her back, her head tossing from side to side, her thighs locking around my waist. Only when the surge of her climax had exhausted itself did she slump back prone on the bed, her breasts heaving with each deep breath. She raised her hand to my face, running her finger over my cheek and lips.

'Dear, dear mummy that was everything I've ever wanted. It was wonderful. I'm yours now mummy, you've taken me and made me your woman. But don't stop mummy - keep fucking your daughter, use me like the lesbian slut I am...'

Fortunately, where a man could not long postpone pushing on to his orgasm, I knew I could take my time and allow my darling to savour every moment of her journey into womanhood. At times I would thrust forcefully, pounding the phallus deep into her hot cunt, forcing the breath from her lungs as our pelvic bounds met. But as each of her orgasms subsided I would lie still in my baby's arms, my cock still in the embrace of her pussy, kissing her tenderly and stroking the hair from her face, until she was urging me to fuck her again.

Only after an hour or more had passed did I roll, exhausted, from my lover's embrace and allow the black cock to rest limp at my side. I was drenched in sweat and utterly tired. But as my daughter snuggled up beside me and placed her head on my soft right breast, I knew too that the two of us were supremely contended. This had been my marital bed for years; yet only now was my love truly consummated.

12