All Comments on 'Indian Nights'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect.

Great story, too many tales of femdom abound where the Mistress abuses her boy. It's good to finally read one written about the love of the bond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great Story. One of the best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love your work!

I would love a continuation of this story, maybe a week in the life, some day to day domestic stuff. Your work is some of the best on the site, and this is my favorite.

theredheadboytheredheadboyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Your comment is much appreciated.

I am working on a sequel of sorts - I've not decided yet if it's a direct follow-up or just a similar tale.

50FootQueenie150FootQueenie1over 11 years ago

I like this story so, so much better than the other one about Bella that I just read before this one. Thank you for writing this! I like that there is a lot of gentleness and love between them, the sex scenes in this one actually made me feel GOOD about being a woman. I want more of these ones, and I loved that you used words like vulva and labia so much, and called HIS hole a pussy; I liked the scene where they were both inside each other at the same time with their fingers, holding each other, I bet that would feel wonderful. I liked that she was like his mother and his lover too, calling her that while she's making love to him, I think that's kind of sweet. And wow! A story where the woman actually has pubic hair (I wish it wasn't blond because mine isn't, and I don't like blue eyed men, I only like brown eyed men, and I don't think she should have to pay for him, but other than that...) Your stories remind me a whole, whole lot of this other guy on here, escriterra; Hmmm...I love all the parts about how he wants to belong to her, and worship her like his goddess; This story makes me feel really loving and sexy and actually makes me feel DESIRE rather than fear. Would you write more of these ones? I wish I had one of those share dildos but that's a more expensive gift than I would normally buy for myself. Still, this is one of my favorite passages: "The boy could only look up at her with a mixture of pride and adoration on his face, and she knew then that he was hers. Not just to command, to fuck, to be served by, but that she owned his soul. Reaching down gently she took his own cock in her hands. Already hard, it seemed to grow even larger in her hands, and she felt it throb as her hands wrapped around its length. Gazing down at him with a smile, the Share still deep inside him, Monique began to masturbate the boy, her boy, with both hands."--I want a boy of my own to try that out with, and I love how gentle she is with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
almost perfect!

I would have liked it more if he was completely hairless, and maybe a little more shy, so that it would be a little more humiliating. Other than that its great. I like the stories where the boy is a virgin. Seems more sensuel. Maybe in you'r next story the female could give the boy an enema.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it!

Would love another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

Excellent...more,more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mistress and the Slut Boy

Such a powerful and constantly moving towards more wild and free and up lifting open sex for both. Not sure one can top this story only if it it faster and full of of some fear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
902 Followers
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...