Indian Outlaws Ch. 02

Story Info
A 'play' kidnapping goes wrong.
1.8k words
3.84
61.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers

Chapter 2: Bear Gets His

I have no idea how long they let me sleep, not very long though. I wake to feel someone pinching my nipples...HARD!

"Stop it dammit, that hurts!" I shout.

Turning my head I see it's Bear that's twisting my nipple like he's trying to rip them from my body. I jerk away from him, trying to stand at the same time.

Bear grabs me by my hair and pulls me up onto my knees. I'm really getting sick of having my hair used as a handle! I lunge forward and, snarling like a mad dog, I grab a mouthful of his leg and hang on like a leach. That lasts all of 10 seconds, he grabs me by my throat and lifting me into the air he shakes me like a rag doll.

Bringing me nose to nose with him, he growls in a deep, rumbling voice "You're gonna suck my cock now bitch and you're gonna do even better then you did for Raven."

Ahhh, at least I know the name of the cock I sucked!

Dropping me to the ground, he grabs two handfuls of my hair and ramming his thumbs into my jaws pries me open like a clam. As soon as my mouth opens he shoves his huge cock down my throat...ALL of it! Fuck, I can't breath at all!

Pulling back till only the head is in my mouth he begins to fuck my face in long, slow, deep thrusts. It seems he's in no hurry. At least as he pulls out I can get a quick breath. So I inhale on one stroke and exhale on the next!

I guess in trying to breath I wasn't doing a good enough job for him cause he suddenly rams the whole damn thing down my throat, yanks on my hair and growls, "Suck it cunt, and use your tongue, don't make me hurt you bitch."

And again, In order to stay alive I find myself sucking cock, albeit the biggest, longest one I've ever had. Thank God it doesn't take him very long before I feel his cock swelling and jerking, getting ready to fill me full of more cum. By this time he's groaning and growling like...well, a BEAR!

Yanking my face hard against his belly he holds me there as huge gobs of cum pump hard down my throat. It's too much. Way too much. Cum is gushing back up my throat, actually squirting around his cock and out of my mouth. It's even gushing from my nose.

God, I'm going to choke to death on cum. Gagging and choking I'm fighting for all I'm worth trying to get some air into my lungs. Finally with a last hard, deep thrust he backs up and lets go of me and here I am again, on the ground, gasping for air. Shit...this is getting old real fast!

As I finally start to relax and my breathing gets back to normal, I realize I've peed all over myself. Laying there, exhausted, scared, cold, hungry, STILL thirsty, I think "Well, at least I got to pee!" I fall asleep...again!

Slowly I wake to hear birds singing. I try to stretch and find I can't. Trying to figure out why, it dawns on me...I've been Kidnaped? Abducted? Shanghaied? What? Awkwardly I sit up to find at least 15 Indians sitting around a blazing fire, quietly talking and eating...something. Damn I'm hungry.

One of them starts walking toward me, I see a plate in one of his hands and a cup in the other. I realize this is Raven. Now, in the bright morning sun, I finally get a really good look at him. DAMN! Is he good looking or what! Sitting the plate and cup down on the ground he pulls his knife out and steps behind me. Oh shit! He's gonna cut my throat before he eats his breakfast!

He cuts the rope binding my hands and steps back around in front of me. I've been tied for so long that I can't even move my arms for several seconds. Then all I can do is bring them to my lap and try to rub circulation back into my hands. He just stands and watches me. After I get my hands and arms alive again, he hands me the plate and cup and walks away.

I look at the food...bacon, eggs a biscuit, and in the cup is coffee. I ain't no fool, I attack the food like I haven't eaten in days...cause I haven't! Amazing how good simple food can taste! With food in my stomach, my hands finally free, I'm thinking things could be worse!!!

Feeling nature calling, I stand up and wander over to some brush not far away. After taking care of business, I realize there's also a small creek there and kneeling down I try to wash up as best I can. I take a good long drink of the surprisingly fresh, cold water. Sure don't have to worry about my clothes...there aren't any!

As I stand I realize Raven is there, behind me. With a jerk of his head toward the hills in the distance he says "Let's go."

"Go? Where? I'm naked. I need something to wear. I need...squeak"

Before I can get another word out he grabs my hair, yanks me to him and growls "Shut the fuck up bitch! You have three choices, walk on your own feet, get carried by Bear again, or...die! Which do you prefer?"

Hmmm, let me see! "I think I'll walk, thank you!" I grunt at him. Thinking...asshole, which I keep to myself!

He takes the rope he's been holding, which I hadn't even noticed and slips a loop around my neck.

"What the hell are you doing?" I gasp.

"You're gonna be our bitch...bitch! So you're gonna be leashed, I don't wanna have to worry about you getting lost!" He hisses at me. With a hard tug on the rope, which almost yanks me off my feet, he turns toward the others. They're already in a ground eating trot, heading toward the hills again. Damn, it's a good thing I'm a runner. There's no way I could keep up with him if I weren't used to doing several miles a day.

By evening we've reached the foot of the mountains. They find a good place and begin to set up camp for the night. Raven walks to a large tree and tosses the end of the rope over a thick, lower limb and then hoists me up till I'm standing with my arms stretched over my head.

Hissing mad I growl at him "Why are you doing this? I'm too tired to try to run. What, are you afraid I'll hurt you big brave men?"

Finishing tying the end of the rope to the tree, he walks slowly over to me, reaches out and grabs my pussy in a painful grip. Squeezing hard, he leans over and whispers in my ear "Every man here has been without a woman for at least a year, some a lot longer. There are rapists, murderers, and some very sick, twisted bastards here. One even ate a woman alive...while he was fucking her. Now are you going to shut the fuck up or should I just give you to them right now?"

Choking back the pain and the tears, I whisper "I'll shut up!"

Giving my throbbing pussy another squeeze for good measure, he turns and walks away.

I now realize that I'm not going to live through this. I'm going to die. Sooner or later. After they've used me up, they're probably going to kill me, and maybe even eat me.

Much later, after they've all eaten and are laying around talking or dozing, Raven again brings me some food. This time it's rabbit that was caught in snares and roasted over the fire. He unties the rope and when he lets it go I crumple to the ground. I can't even get myself up off the ground. Every muscle in my body feels torn and bruised. Picking me up, Raven carries me over to the tree and puts me down so that I can lean against it. He brings me the food and a full canteen of water and sits down beside me. After drinking my fill of the first water I've had since morning, I dig into the rabbit meat and don't stop till I've finished every last bite. Wiping the grease off my mouth and chin with the back of my hand I lean back against the tree with a huge sigh. Raven just sits there watching my every move.

"So, what were you doing tied up out in the middle of the desert all alone?" He asks.

I don't know what to tell him, so I tell him the truth! "I was supposed to be fulfilling a fantasy of mine. To be kidnaped by some Native men and sexually used by them. But something must have gone wrong, they didn't show up...you did."

Looking at me strangely he says "You're kidding...right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. My Sioux friend Eagle was suppose to have it all set up. He dropped me where you found me. He was supposed to come back with a group of men that he picked and they would take me someplace and keep me there for a few days and use me as their sex toy." I said.

He sat for several minutes, seeming to think this over, before asking "So, you want to be used, fucked, whatever by a bunch of Indian dudes? And they would get to do anything they wanted to you. Is that what you're saying?"

"Well, yes. But I wouldn't be harmed. No really. Roughed up some, maybe, but no blood, no permanent damage of any kind." I explained.

"Why?" He asks.

By this time, I'm wondering the same thing. Why the hell did I do this? Looking at him I say "I don't really know...now. It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I've never been allowed to be or do what I wanted, sexually. Finally, I'm free and I want to do all the things I've only dreamed of. I guess you'd say I've been very repressed, sexually, all my life and I'm just now coming out of the dark and living my dreams. Or, so I thought!"

With a snort he laughs and says "You're one crazy bitch, you know that? So, you don't have a man, your getting your rocks off by playing sex games and want to be fucked by a bunch if 'us'...Indians. Well, we can give you that. Between the bunch of us, we should be able to satisfy even a sex starved bitch like you."

He gets up and with a dark, frightening laugh, he walks back over to the others.

ImaFantasy
ImaFantasy
58 Followers