Indian Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know as inexperienced as he was, he will be going for the ultimate goal without any preliminaries. I tried to stimulate me with my finger while he was savouring my nipples going from one to the other. Poor baby! He was really taken by my boobs. I was really glad that he was enjoying it as much I did. I was lying on my back all this time. Then suddenly he got up and climbed in between my legs facing me.

How much green he might have been, he knew what he was doing. An animal instinct I guess. I eagerly waited in anticipation as he inserted his penis into my pussy which was moist by then. There was no finesse but at the same time it was not very rough either. He was holding on to his erection with one hand while trying to enter my hole. I gently held it on top of his hand, without taking over from him and guided the head into the pussy hole. His cock was hard and it filled my pussy, stretching it with its girth, and his pubic bone landed hard on my clit. That one thrust, that one deep plunge, is all it took and I screamed with the force of my orgasm. My pussy throbbed in rhythmic contractions around his cock.

He could barely hold back as my pussy surrounding his penis was sucking it in a wavelike contraction. My legs were wrapped around him as he kept moving his manhood in and out of my receptive womb. He soon started to moan and groan loudly. So was I. “Oh God. I was coming... I screamed as he shot his warm load into my pussy. It was copious in quantity as I could feel it running all over my legs and on to the bed. I held on to him and kept moving my pelvis deeper and deeper into his, wanting more and more of his penis into me. I was not sure how long it lasted, but finally he rolled over onto his side. I held on to him tightly with our bodies pressed against each other. We were lying like that looking into each other's eyes. Not a word was uttered. There was no need for it any how.

We must have dozed off for a few minutes or so. It was a blissful slumber. I suddenly woke up at the feeling of his hand gently twiddling my nipples. I opened my eyes and smiled at him and kissed him on his lips.

“I love you honey,” For the first time in my life I said that to a man and by Jove how long I waited to say that to some one and mean it too.

“I love you too Celine,” He was quite confident when he said my name. He knew I was his and his only. I put my hand on his penis and gently stroked it. It did not take more than a few minutes for it to come back to life. Instinctively I looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes before the kids will be back from school. I looked at him inquiringly. He got the message.

I did not have enough time to teach him about other postures. I rolled over to my back and he climbed again in between my legs. This time my pussy was well lubricated. His penis regained its rocklike hardness, more so than last time. He was lots gentler this time. There was no hurry. It was like heaven. He began with slow thrusts, sliding his cock into my pussy which was very slippery still having residue of his cum from the first time. He gradually increased the pace of the plunge. His balls hitting my pelvis with each thrust. And, suddenly the pace became fast and furious; I screamed with uncontrollable pleasure, as we both climaxed at the same time. Each ejaculating pulse of his cock bounced off a trigger point inside me, causing an equally strong contraction in my pussy. Then the last convulsion of his penis was met by a squeeze of my pussy. A spurt of cum from his cock brought another tide of tightening inside me. This went on for what seems like forever. Then we collapsed on each other, spent and contented.

12