Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she was scared.

"Be still," he said sharply, "we can stop this anytime you want, but remember if you choose to stop then we stop completely and you can go back to wherever you come from," he hissed. Meena immediately went still.

"Have I made myself clear," he shouted.

"Yes, yes," she panted.

"What yes," he yelled, "tell me clearly what do you understood?"

"I won't stop you daddy," she surprised herself by saying that and then buried her head onto the pillow feeling embarrassed. She quivered in anticipation. Gutpa was a mute spectator up till now; he was sitting on the side of the bed watching the entire drama keenly, stroking his hard shaft. He moved in front of Meena, his hard cock touched her nose.

He lifted his face up with both hands. Meena looked at the beautiful red bulbous head with a drop of precum leaking. He rubbed it on her lips. She groaned like an animal, shedding any inhibition still in her.

"Mmm, give it to me," she said opening her mouth.

"Thack," the first slap landed hard on her buttocks and she yelped in pain with Gupta's cock buried in her mouth.

"Uggh." The second stung even more and she rocked forward engulfing the entire length. Gupta felt his hot mouth wrapped tightly over his shaft. She wailed loudly as his hand landed again and again, but her cries were muffled due the cock stuffed into her mouth. She rocked back and forth with each blow on her buttock, involuntarily struggling against her cuffs and wiggling her ass. Kripa took his time spanking her; he smacked her buttocks and then wait for the pain to spread through her body before hitting again.

"Awoo, Uggh, Duugdd," she made strange incomprehensible noises and slurped on the meat. She buried her face in his groin and bobbled her head up and down in frenzy.

"Please daddy... free my hands... please," she lifted her head and pleaded. He stopped hitting her and then sensing the urgency unclasped the cuff. She rubbed her aching ass and then diverted her attention towards Gupta.

"Aggh, it is sooo fat," she grasped the base of the cock. She licked the entire length and put it back between her lips. Gupta moaned in pleasure and cupped her firm boobs.

"You enjoyed it slut," Kripa whispered touching her wet pussy, "yeah I can feel it, you liked it," his fingers were wet with her juices.

Meena felt another cock pressed against her ass crack, her stomach rippled and vibrated. Both of them held her between them and explored her naked body. Her breathing was laboured and noisy.

"Fuck me," she groaned, "Ohh fuck me with that big pole," she gritted her teethes.

She pushed her hand behind and grabbed the hard cock, "Uggh," and pulled it guiding towards her throbbing pussy.

"Sir," suddenly a voice came from the door. It was the driver. Meena was stunned; she saw driver was gawking at her. She cringed, feeling so exposed in front of this man. Her legs were wide spread and she was having a cock in her mouth and the other in her hand.

"What?" Kripa barked.

"Sir, Madam's phone is ringing again and again," he cannot remove his eyes from her body. Meena realised she must have left the phone in the car.

"Throw the phone on the bed and get out, idiot," he howled "and shut the door on your way out." He kept the phone on the bed and pushed it towards them. The phone slipped beside them, Ravi's smiling face was glowing on the screen. Meena relaxed a bit as the driver closed the door.

"Ahhh, it's your hubby," Kripa pressed the button and pushed the phone in her hand. She was forced to answer it.

"Hello, Hello, Meena," Ravi's worried voice came from the other end.

"Hello, Ravi, I will talk to you later," she spoke quickly trying to hide her quivering voice.

"Wait... where are you... how are you..."

Kripa looked at the red face of Meena and smiled. He held her waist and rammed his entire length inside her pussy in one go. The cock made its way spreading it wide.

"Ahwoo," Meena's eyes spread wide and she throw her head back in ecstasy; she covered her mouth with her hand to stop her moaning.

"Meena... are you OK," Ravi's worried voice entered her ears.

"Yeahaa... uggh... I am fine," she panted. Kripa slowly slip back and then rammed again with full force into her swollen pussy. He started to fuck her with long, vigorous thrusts.

"When are you coming back," Ravi enquired.

"I will be back soon... Uggh... Awo..." she bit her lips, "I will talk later," she somehow manages to speak and quickly shut the phone.

"Next time you speak with my cock in your mouth," Gupta pulled her head towards his cock.

"Agghh, Ohhhh, fuck me... Harder," she shouted. Kripa was too happy to oblige.

Both of them picked up rhythm fucking her at both ends. Gupta had her hairs in his hand and he was banging her throat making her breath hard through nose, producing loud guttural sounds. Kripa held her ass and pounded her pussy variously.

The sound of her moaning and shouting was heard into the living room where the driver was sitting; watching TV, but his attention was on the sounds coming from the bedroom.

They changed position; Kripa laid back and pulled her over to ride his cock. She grabbed his glistening shaft, settled it between her soaking pussy lips and slowly sat down onto him. The cock disappeared completely inside her and she fell over his chest hugging him. Gupta moved behind and watched as she started to rock back and forth by pushing her knees. Meena felt Gupta moved his fingers on her anus, she bucked harder. Gupta quickly fetched a lubricating cream and poured a generous amount on her anus.

"Ever taken two cocks," he whispered. Meena closed her eyes and clenched tightly against Kripa's chest. He rubbed the lube over her ass and pushed one finger inside her hole.

"Please... not in my ass..." she clinched her ass tightly over his finger. Gupta put more cream and lubricated it by moving his finger in and out of her ass hole. She wiggled in pleasure and rocked harder over the shaft in her pussy. Gupta continued to finger her ass which was now producing no resistance to his fingers.

"Stop please... you will hurt me... I can't take that in my ass," she blabbered as Gupta prepared her ass. He kneeled around her and placed the cock head between her crack.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she went absolutely still. Gupta looked at Kripa and a wicked grin spread over his face. He gently pushed the head and the lubricated anus presented little resistance.

She let out a deep "uggggghhh" and went absolutely still as the head slowly spread her sphincter and disappeared inside her. All three stopped moving. Meena breathed hard, one cock in her pussy from below, and another cock head inside her ass. She then rested her head on Kripa's chest and gripped his shoulders hard. Gupta pushed, sliding ever so slowly, "Ayeee mummy," she gripped harder and squealed. Gupta continued to push his cock inside her puckered hole until it was buried upto balls.

Then the two cocks started moving.

"Oh... fuck..." she screamed in ecstasy, "uggh... mummy..." They started to move in unison, back and forth in short strokes. Meena's eyes were wide with a sensation she had never felt before. She grunted and screamed like insane.

"Ough, Ahhh... God... you are tearing me... don't ever stop... fuuuuuuuck... yeeeeees," she bucked and moved her ass until she convulsed into a shattering orgasm. The first to blow the load was Kripa and Gupta continued to bang her ass.

Slowly the sound subsided and there was silence in the apartment except for the sound of the TV. Couple of minutes later Kripa emerged from the bedroom dressed in shorts only. He glanced towards the driver then settled down on the sofa. He sipped water from the bottle and relaxed.

Almost fifteen minutes passed by when the door of the bedroom again opened and Meena emerged dressed in his school uniform. She walked towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going," Kripa roared.

"I am going home," Meena replied with firm voice. Something in the voice made clear to Kripa that he no longer had control over her. He stared her for a moment while she looked fixedly.

"Ok as you wish," he finally relented with a sigh and signalled the driver, "drop the madam to her house." Meena opened the door and stepped out into the passage. The driver hurried behind her. They both entered the lift and he pressed for the basement.

"Madam I heard you scream, are you hurt?" he looked concerned. Meena felt awkward travelling with him as she remembers in what state he has seen her few minutes ago.

"No I am fine," she replied without looking at him. They rode to the basement silently.

"You are a very pretty girl," he spoke opening the door of the car. She ignored it and moved inside. As she sat her buttocks hurt and involuntarily a cry escaped her mouth. The driver stopped midway closing the door.

"You are hurt, I know he spanked you," he looked at her. Meena remained quiet and looked away from him. He sighed and closing the door he walked to the driver's seat. They rode the empty streets of Delhi, it was past midnight.

"How can a man hit such a pretty girl," he talked aloud to himself, "do you enjoyed being spanked?" he asked Meena. She remained silent, feeling embarrassed.

"How much do you charge?" he looked behind through the back view mirror. Meena's face turned red with rage as she understood the meaning.

"Just shut up," she shouted, "and keep your eyes on the road."

"Why are you getting angry, I just asked to see if I can afford you and promise, I won't spank you," he sounded serious.

"You... you..." she was unable to find words. She was shaking with rage and feeling so ashamed of herself. She just wished that they reach her apartment quickly. During the ride driver kept on enquiring various things and she somehow managed to control her temper. As soon as they reached the apartments, she jumps out of the car and almost ran to the lifts.

Meena opened the door with her keys and tip toed inside hoping Ravi would be asleep, but he was exactly there where she left him in the evening. Ravi was looking at her intensely. Meena was feeling ashamed of herself, of what she did and how it has broken him. Couple of minutes passed and neither one spoke then Ravi got up and approached her.

He came closer and started to unbutton her shirt. He took out her clothes one by one stripping her naked. He looked at her body; the boobs had several red bruises, a bite mark on her left boob. He turned her around and saw the red tender skin of her ass.

"Why... why did you do this? Why did you go to him?" his face was a maze of torture.

"It is now over Ravi, everything is now settled," she looked into his eyes and hugged him.

"How can it be over, you will go again when he calls," he was shaking.

Meena hugged him and kissed him on lips and forced her tongue inside his mouth. Ravi tentatively brought his hands around her and pressed her hard against him. She melted into him. He started to kiss her, first softly then harshly. His hands roamed around her body, squeezing her, pinching her. She felt the hardness pressed between her legs she opened his fly and pushed his hand inside. Ravi moaned. She opened his pant and pushed his underwear down. The cock was rock hard, she stroked it.

"You know how much worried I was, sitting alone wondering about your safety," he caressed her buttocks.

"Don't worry baby, next time you come with me," she replied stroking the cock with determination. She felt him trembling and then he blew his load all over her thighs.

12