All Comments on 'Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 04'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Humm

She has tasted blood. She won't stop now, her hubby cannot stop her nor can her lover control her. Its interesting to see the transformation of Meena slowly and gradually into a slut and her hubby a cuck.

Loved it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The last scene was the icing on the cake

Humiliation is not my cup of tea but the moments she was with Ravi at the end of the chapter made the whole plot make sense! There u depicted so much with so few words. U gave a human dimension to the relationship between Meena & Ravi. Well done!

5* (A+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

I have read all 4 chapters and got hooked on the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*

This part of the story is not that much erotic compare to the previous part's of the story. I think that next part of the story would be more erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hats off

Very nice story , aal parts are awesome , eagerly waiting for next udate

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's the point?

From an innocent wife who got blackmailed into depravity, you have now made her A common whore. There is nothing new that she can achieve that she hasn't already submitted to. It's one thing to submit & another to crave. The first 3 parts kept Meena real, unfortunately not any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

very hot. meena must now be taken by kripa's son/nephew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's the point?

I don't agree with you annon, that is the transformation in Meena which the writer is trying to depict. She has transformed from a shy wife to someone who demands things / sex. maybe you didn't like that she can be independent and choose what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's the point (2 anon comments Sep 28/14)

Chapter 4 deserves 5* (4.75 at least) which is an A.

I strongly disagree with the anon who said the wife stopped being real in Ch. 4.

In previous chaprers we witnessed her transformation and SELF DISCOVERY. She was not aware what kind of sex makes her happy. Discovery is still in progress.

In Ch 4 (in the last scene) she feels love for her husband & he feels love for her. He accepted her the way she is (wild, hot, kinky... a loving wife nevertheless). For the first time she does not find him repulsive, she no longer is mad at him & his hugs and caressing comfort her.

Meena and Ravi had first to dicover their other sides & become fully aware of them, & then - only then - could they come to terms who they really are and what makes them tick & what makes them a loving couple.

i think the author did an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meena's story-over?

I thought there was more to Meena, but looks like it is the end of the road for her. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BDSM is not my cup of tea but tantrik721 did a fantastic job

I read all 4 chapters of Indian Wife and Boss series & CAN TELL YOU THEY ARE EROTIC INDEED!

I totally recommend them to other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
copied story

all his stories are copied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
add more

plz add more updates of this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LAST 8 SHORT PARAGRAPHS ARE WORTH 5 OUT OF 5*

Meena is priceless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LIKE IT!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The last 8 paragraphs of this chapter are PRICELESS! I LOVED this series. tantrik721 is an excellent writer.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In Ch. 4 Meena's experience goes yet a few shades of gray darker. ***** (5/5 = 100%)

Mina's & Ravi's souls share pieces of the same puzzle. When all pieces come into place, we will see one harmonious picture with no missing pieces. Meena & Ravi are compatible in more ways than one. The main thing is he accepts her wild side but worries about her health & safety.

This chapter is a love story wrapped in porn story wrapped in love story...

• • •

This Chapter made me think.

I am a voyeur husband: i get ecstatic when men are hitting on my wife; when my wife sits on my good buddy's lap; when a men dances with my wife to a slow song pressing his hard on against her... She is a flirt & a tease & has a jovial & outgoing personality.

I wonder how far she would be ready to go given the oportunity... plus, at what point i would say too much is too much... Would i ever gind out? Would i be able to take her back with all my heart?

If people find out what has happened, would i be ready to face people from my expat community? Would they shun us?

1954hall1954hallover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Love everything you have written so far. The situations are not uncommon and I have been in several myself. As a husband you want your wife to feel pleasure in the beginning but as time passes you feel bits of anger and almost wish for a bad man to make her pay for what she is doing. Then she finds one that does and you feel sick when you find out what she does when he forces her to. How he is addicting her to abuse and submitting to being treated like a slave. He can't believe is luck as he looks at a beautiful wife who likes being assaulted by cruel men and women.

That was my second wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot story i will cum reading this

It is a hot story author please continue this furthur

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Group

Why dont u start a story like meena fucked with boss along with security or story from her hubby side

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave you a 5- [*****- (4.65/5=93%)]! This series is about Meena's self-discovery... & also Ravi's self-discovery.

SPOILER ALERT!

An excerpt from the story:

Quote:

"You know how much worried I was, sitting alone wondering about your safety," he caressed her buttocks.

"Don't worry baby, next time you come with me," she replied stroking the cock with determination. She felt him trembling and then he blew his load all over her thighs.

Unquote.

EPIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*****

Rashika123Rashika123over 3 years ago
:)

Love the story, hoping it doesn't end here. Please do continue with this story and the Kavitha story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
C. 4 is (a) very erotic, (b) kinky, (c) reasonably realistic, & (d) even romantic in its own way (Ravi loves her). i

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read other stories and liked almost all but this one I hated the most due to the disrespect and humiliation of the husband. The bitch of a wife should be kicked out to the curb and should be burnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment which is not mine.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 8 years ago

5*

I have read all 4 chapters and got hooked on the series.

End quote.

[☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ravi never gave up on Meena,and she always csme back to Ravi.

Meena is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES