All Comments on 'Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 03'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot, hot series

but the crew's been getting really horny without Poonam, they'll need lots and lots of time using Asin's body to work off all their cum. Can't wait for the next chapter.

NiranaNiranaover 5 years ago
bloody awesome!

This is just great! Loved every bit of this story. Can't wait for the next one!

NiranaNiranaover 5 years ago
bloody awesome!

This series is great. It's hot! Love it. This story is wonderful; can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bad

very bad story

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

the next part (part 4) will be the concluding part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When is the next part coming?

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

part 4 is now out.

Chap 4: The final chapter in the "Indian Wife and the Sailors" saga, as the family escapes the boat.

https://www.literotica.com/s/indian-wife-and-the-sailors-ch-04

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worse by the chapter.

You really need help in storytelling. You take too long getting to where you're going. Most of the world has no idea what Indian words are or what they mean. I am so glad I just skim through your stories. Skimming helps me from getting too bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story overall.

didn't enjoy the rape part,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mostly like it

I really like how the women are being turned into whores and even if they get away they will never be satisfied with normal sex again. Him seeing his wife responding to the captain and his oversized cock. Having orgasms as he whips her and trains her to like being forced to take it in her ass even as she tries to resist them. The husband will discover he wants and needs to see his wife cum from being whipped for him to cum as stronger men rape her again and again. It’s to late for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a superb story. Amazing to note that such a mammoth efforts and time has been taken to write such a long story. I would say this story is the most erotic on the whole web

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cliff hanger at the end of this chapter reminds me of 90s season finale cliff hangers. Very well crafter story.

spankedboyspankedboyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments.

Do read My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch 12 for Poonam to continue this thread!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually don't like non consent stories but this one had been fascinating. Just kept on reading. I must commend the author for taking the time to build up to a great ending.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I just took the genre of pirate hostage merged with cuckold and transferred to an Indian setting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I must admit I stared this for a quick wank, but I have kept on going! Must finish it now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is my favorite of all of your stories.

The writing in this chapter particularly is very raw and cuts to the bone. You have real talent in writing. You should write professionally rather than cheap erotica.

spankedboyspankedboy6 months agoAuthor

@anon, thanks. Let me know if you got that quick wank in!

@anon, thank you for that comment! you are not the first person to say that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...