Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmph!" She cried out, as my cock buried into her wet and slimy pussy.

I tried not to feel disgusted. I felt wetness on my manhood as I ploughed into my mother-in-law's pussy, wetness that I knew was another man's cum. As she started to grind against me, more cum leaked out of her and only my thighs. To divert my mind off the fact that I was ACTUALLY FUCKING MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, I asked Asin about the dinghy controls.

Meanwhile, on the bed, my wife had stopped sobbing and begging and held still, while Bheem slowly fucked his cock in and out of her butt. She wanted to please him. Even though he was raping her ass, she still wanted to please him, afraid of the consequences if she didn't. Bheem grunted with satisfaction as my wife's ass hole tightened around his ramming prick. He deliberately kept the pace slow, no doubt taking pleasure in his act and not wanting to end it too quickly.

"The dinghy controls," Asin told me, "Are on the starboard side panel."

Even though her words were slurring, she started to describe what I needed to look for. She was whispering into my ear, even though Bheem was too engrossed in what he was doing to pay us any attention.

Back on the bed, I could see that Poonam had realized by now that by making soft moaning noises, tightening her ass hole and grinding back against him, it gave Bheem more pleasure. Poonam wanted to bring him off as fast as she could to put an end to the seemingly endless pounding of his thick prick in her tight ass hole. She began tightening and relaxing her ass ring around his thick, sliding cock shaft. We all could tell by the noises that he was making that she was moving him along to the finish.

Suddenly Bheem roared, ramming his cock deep into my wife's ass as he started to cum. His jism spurted out of his cock, into her ass guts. Wad after wad of hot cum boiled out of his balls. No doubt Poonam now felt his hot cum-load splashing inside of her shitter. She made gurgling sounds, as he pumped away in her ass.

Suddenly I saw Poonam start to tremble and shake. It was clear -- she was having an orgasm too. She clearly hadn't wanted to, but she couldn't help it. Her body was responding to the fucking in her ass. She rolled her hips around, as her ass hole tightened on his cock.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" She was screaming. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Bheem squeezed her ass cheeks with his hands, as he rammed her ass again and again. Then he suddenly pulled his cock out of her ass and pushed her forward. She fell, sprawling onto the bed, moaning. Then she felt Bheem climb onto the bed near her. When she opened her eyes, she saw his cock only inches from her face.

"Come on slut, clean it up. Get it in your mouth."

"Please, I ..."

SLAP!

"I said get it in your mouth!"

My wife wrinkled her nose at his smelly prick. She was reluctant to take it in her mouth, given that it was just inside her rectum, but she knew she had to do it if she didn't want another beating. Poonam opened her mouth and Bheem shoved his cock forward. His prick pushed between her lips and over her tongue. He grinned as he stroked her hair.

"Nice, nice, Mrs. Sharma. Come on now and suck all of the stuff off."

Poonam made a face, but obediently started to suck and lick at Bheem's monster cock. Finally Bheem felt he had enough, so he pulled his cock out of her mouth and made her work on his balls. He had her suck his balls until they glistened with her saliva.

I was getting quite hard as well. Even as we finished discussing the bridge controls, Asin was getting quite animated as she continued to slide up and down on my cock. Her own pussy was now wet with her juices, let alone Bheem's cum, and I knew I could erupt inside her anytime.

"Mummyji, please stop." I begged her. I did not want to ejaculate inside my own mother-in-law. The fact that I was inside her pussy was bad enough.

"Shhhh. It's OK, Vivek babu."

Asin stopped grinding, drunkenly wrapping her arms around my neck and then completely kissing me on the lips. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Poonam look at us, sad and hurt. She didn't have too much time to dwell on us, as Bheem's cock was getting hard again. He must be taking some medicine, I thought.

Before long he shoved his prick inside of my wife's mouth again. This time, he hung over her, to fuck her face. He pulled over a pillow and shoved it under her head.

"Just keep your mouth open, Mrs. Sharma, and let me do the fucking!" He told Poonam. "I am going to train you nicely. When we get to Jaffna, you will make a nice present to our dear leader. Maybe he will even take you as a wife."

Bheem chuckled as he fucked her mouth with a steady rhythm. His words were ominous. We were not going to be released any time soon.

This time around, Bheem didn't last long. As he climaxed, he made a croaking sound as he shot his cum-load down my wife's throat. He pulled back to let her swallow some of his cum, and then he shoved it back into her mouth again.

"You are a doll, Mrs. Sharma, and you suck like a dream." He complimented my poor wife, who was nearly chocking on he amount of cum in her mouth. "Come on, suck it cunt! Suck that cock!"

I couldn't hold it any more. With Asin drunkenly grinding against me, I exploded inside her, shooting my cum straight up her love tunnel. Bheem was right -- while he fucked me wife, I had fucked my mother-in-law.

* * *

The next two days and nights were similar to that day. I would work hard all day, slaving all over. During my time on the bridge I would take careful note of all the controls. By now, I felt I could lower the dinghy using the controls Asin had described if I had to.

The problem was that there was no opportunity. During the day everyone was out and about. During the night there were always two people on the bridge at all time, now that Poonam wasn't there to provide comfort to one of them.

Then, after a hard days work, I would be taken to Bheem's room and tied down like that first night. And then my mother-in-law would be all over me, drunk, while Bheem bonked my poor, drunk and beaten wife on the bed.

I would watch as Bheem's hand slid on my wife's leg and up her body and then between her thighs. I would watch them kiss as Asin would slowly stroke my cock. She would get me nice and hard as I admired the intimacy between Bheem and Poonam. I would see how well he now has gotten to know my wife's body. As Asin would straddle me, and rub up and down on me, my mind was focused on how well Poonam was responding to Bheem, and how her lips pressed eagerly against his. I would wonder if it was fear -- or lust -- that she felt for him and his big cock.

As my mother-in-law would bring me near the edge, I would watch Bheem and Poonam make passionate love. I would look at the tender way she ran her hand through his hair, or her fingers pressing into the flesh of his ass, urging him deeper inside her. I would stare at the rhythmic thrusting as he made love to my wife.

"Oh, Vivek babu." A completely drunk Asin would be grinding against me, urging me to cum. I would try to hold on, focusing on the scene on the bed.

Bheem would be pounding my wife's pussy a little faster now. I could hear her moaning for him between their sensual tongue kisses. Even as Asin whispered nonsensically in my ears, I would hear Poonam whimper and practically beg Bheem to fuck her harder and deeper.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! Bheemji!" She would say. "Your cock feels so good inside me, Bheemji! I want your cum inside me."

Bheem's mouth would break into a grin. He's going to fill her.

Again.

I would watch as he buried himself in my wife and filled her full of his potent cum. And then I would erupt inside my mother-in-law.

This couldn't go on, I realize. Soon, we would have to attempt our escape. Or die trying.