All Comments on 'Indian Wife's Bonanza'

by rupanita

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NIce

excellent story.....like the rest of ur stories.....dnt stop writing.....get more themes like gang bangs or maybe u can have more group sex stories involving 2 or 3 couples.

sexgod86sexgod86over 12 years ago
Is this REAL?

Just great style of writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very sexy

Anita is a very sexy woman very confident about her sexuality. She as no hangups about sucking cock or getting fucked and being a loving normal wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
U are a whore of a writer...

As far as I am concerned a woman selling her body for a lot of cum is a prostitute or a whore...and the way you write shows that you have the experience ! So please keep your day job of whoring as I don’t think you will last a sa writer looking at the cuckold shit that you write...I do hope your husband is not one of those who loves to wear panties and lick your lovers cum out of your well paid and well fucked pussy

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

Dear Anonymous,

Though you don't deserve to be addressed to be addressed as 'DEAR' because my parents have given me that much of mannerism; which you definitely lack.

HOW THE HELL ON EARTH YOU REFER /CALL A WRITER AS A 'WHORE'? unless of course someone is a real SOB!

Your liking or not liking a story is definitely with your domain. But your using a derogatory remark for an author is definitely your liberty of expression. It reflects your mindset and up-bringing.

If a story is within the parameter of LITEROTICA's guidelines, then who the hell you are to call the author a whore? You don't like LW stories, you don't like CUM-DUMPS, you don't like CUCKOLD stories, then PLEASE refrain yourself from reading such stories. Every story is tagged under a particular category. Most of the authors have a pattern of writing their stories. It is very simple.

Don't read LW, CUCKOLD, CUM-DUMP, stories if these are not your cup of tea.

But for heaven sake don't use dirty and filthy languages against any author. If you can't give respect to an author, then you don't have any right to degrade him or her.

The sooner you get changed yourself is better for you Mr. ANONYMOUS... (WHORE COMMENTATOR!)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous, you get BeyondNothings after you and you is in for trouble. That boy overwhelm you with his superior South Asian intellect and.logic. Dat boy he be some kind of sharp and he the righteous avenger for the Indian cuck boys. Run whilst you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous