Indian Wife's Transformation Ch. 04

Story Info
Priya has sex with Mark.
3.2k words
4.2
113.5k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days Priya told me everything about how her first date went. She told me about how they had kissed and how she drank and how she smoked. When I told her smoking is not good for her health she just shrugged off my objection saying that all of her friends smoke and she thinks that smoking makes her look cool.

From the way she spoke about Mark and their date it was quite clear to me that she was already looking forward to going out again with him. And Mark didn't disappoint her either. Over the next couple of weeks he took her out frequently to movies, to malls, to restaurants, to pubs. Priya's social life calendar had suddenly become so packed that I hardly ever saw her at home in the evenings. After coming back home from parties she would often tell me how she had fun with Mark and rest of her friends.

That evening, as usual, I was sitting on a sofa and waiting for my wife to come back from her party. When she finally arrived little before midnight we made some small talk and then she came and sat close to me.

She said, "Rajesh I want to tell you something."

"What is it honey?"

"You know how most of the Chinese students have two names. They have one Chinese name, which is their legal name, and they have one English name which they use in their daily life."

I had an inkling suspicion why she was telling me this but still I asked her "Yes I know this. But why are you telling me this?"

"Well, I have also decided to adopt an English name."

"What??? But why? You have such a lovely name. Why would you want to change it?" I said with surprise and hurt in my voice.

"Don't get upset Rajesh. I am not changing my name. I am just adopting, shall we say, a nick name. Legally my name will still remain Priya."

I looked at her with a blank face. I realized that she had already made up her mind to change her name and there wasn't much that I could do now.

"Have you decided what would be your new name?"

She smiled a bit and said "Mark thinks Jane would be a cute name for me."

I was upset with Priya and so I couldn't stop myself from saying sarcastically "Oh, so you thought it fit to talk to Mark even before you had discussed this with your husband."

Priya retorted in a slightly raised voice "Don't start a fight now Rajesh. I had warned you earlier that things will change if I start a relationship with Mark."

At that moment I knew it was a lost cause. I gave in. I gently took her hand in my hand and said "I am sorry Priya. I didn't mean to upset you. But it's just that I think a person's name is his foremost identity. And if someone changes his name then it's almost as if he has transformed into a completely different person."

"Yes I agree with you," said Priya. "And maybe that is why I want to adopt a new name. When I am around Mark I want to transform myself into a new person."

I smiled back at her acknowledging that I understood what she meant.

"Can you also start calling me Jane instead of Priya? I want to get used to this name."

"It will be slightly awkward but I will do my best, Jane" I said with a fake smile.

"Thanks Rajesh. I love you." She leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss. Her warm lips felt so nice that I was instantly transported into heaven.

But that night we did not have sex. I tried to make advances but Priya just said that she was very tired and wanted to sleep. This was the first time she had turned me down. Indeed things were changing and I had to prepare myself for the far greater changes that lay ahead of me.

Priya came to drop me at the airport when I had to go on an official travel for a week. As I got out of the car she smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you Priya...er...I mean Jane" I said. Though I had started addressing her as Jane but it had still not become a habit.

As I saw her driving away from the airport I had a premonition that in my absence there was a good chance that Priya might decide to take her relationship with Mark to the next step. She and Mark had been going out with each other for several weeks now and I was quite sure that Mark would be quite eager to have sex with her. And even Priya wouldn't be averse to the idea. After all she had warned me earlier that if she becomes involved with Mark then she will end up having sex with him.

I was expecting -- and fearing -- that upon my return a completely changed Priya.

Couple of days back when Rajesh had told Priya that he needs to travel for a week similar thoughts had crossed Priya's mind also. Mark had been dropping ample hints to her that he wanted to have sex with her. But the problem for Priya was that she was not very comfortable going to Mark's place and she didn't want to invite him to her house as long as Rajesh was there. But now with Rajesh gone for a week she had resolved to consummate her relationship with Mark. Indeed she had already invited Mark to her house for dinner tonight.

But before that she had to make a few changes in her home. There were a few photographs of her and Rajesh together adorning the walls of the house. She removed them and stored them in a box. She moved all of Rajesh's clothes and belongings from their bedroom and to the other bedroom in the house. She wanted to make sure that when Mark comes to her house he does not see anything that might indicate that Rajesh is something more than a roommate for her. She rearranged a few more things and then she got down the important task of preparing her body for Mark... The first thing she wanted to do was to deal with the thick bush that surrounded her pussy. Rajesh had asked her many times to at least trim her bush, if not shave it completely, but she had steadfastly refused him saying it's a pervert act. But things had changed now. Her perspective on many things had completely turned around in the last few months. She got a trimmer and started to hack away chunks of hair from her pussy. As the curly hairs of her bush started to fall away her beautiful nether lips emerged from the jungle of hair that had surrounded them. After trimming the hair she soaked her pussy in warm water and applied a generous coating of shaving foam and started to shave. Within few minutes her pussy had become completely bald. As her hand glided over the smooth silky skin she felt so good that she cursed herself for not doing it earlier.

Next she proceeded to wax her legs, arms and also shaved her armpits. The end result was that there were no hairs left on her body below her chin. Then she took a long bath in warm water. After drying herself she came out into her bedroom and admired her naked body in the full length mirror and was quite pleased to see the effect of all the shaving and waxing that she had done. Her bald pussy was looking deliciously inviting and she felt a surge of excitement thinking that in couple of hours she will be inviting Mark to penetrate this pussy.

She wasn't planning on doing a heavy makeup so she applied some light mascara and eyeliner and started to dry her hair. While drying the hair she thought that she should try a different hairstyle as she had been wearing her side-fringe haircut for quite some time now. In any case her fringe had now grown out and so, she made a mental note to get a haircut. For tonight, she decided to iron her hair poker straight and part them at the center.

With hair and makeup done she started to dress up. She had decided to wear a halter-neck top and a pleated skirt. The skirt reached only till her mid thigh and the top left much of her back exposed. Underneath she wore a simple strapless bra and some simple panties. When she saw herself in the mirror she smiled. She thought how much her life had changed. The person looking back at her from the mirror had nothing in common with the simple shy Indian wife that she was till few months back. Indeed the person looking back at her was not Priya but Jane. And Jane was now ready and eager to welcome her boyfriend to her bed.

Mark let out a soft whistle as Priya opened the door for him.

"You are looking absolutely gorgeous Jane," Mark said.

"Thanks Mark."

"I love what you have done with your hair," Mark said.

Priya smiled appreciatively and said, "I am glad you like it. I thought you wouldn't notice."

"You have such lovely hair. How can I not notice?"

She happily posed as he took a picture of her. They snuggled down on the sofa and finished half a bottle of Vodka in no time. Jane was starting to feel the effect of the alcohol in system.

"Do you have a cigarette?" asked Priya. Since their first date she had started to smoke quite regularly though she had refrained from smoking in front of Rajesh.

"Actually I have a special cigarette today." Mark said as he took out, what looked like a rolled sheet of paper.

"What is it?" Priya looked at it and asked.

"It's weed." Mark said with a smile. "Have you ever smoked weed before?" he asked Priya.

"No never, but it should be interesting." she said taking the joint from him and lighting it up.

She took a puff and the pungent smoke of pot traveled to her lungs. She coughed a little but then took few more drags from the joint. Now she was able to hold the smoke in her lungs for longer duration and she was starting to enjoy it. After some time Mark took the joint from her though she wanted to smoke more. Mark was worried that if she smoked too much of weed then she may pass out completely and his chance of having sex with her tonight would be ruined. All the alcohol and pot had started to have the desired impact on her. Her eyes had become glassy and she was definitely on a high. She could feel a heat building up in her pussy. They were constantly kissing each other and Mark had his hands under her skirt. His hand was gently sliding up her inner thigh and was now within kissing distance from her pussy.

"Let's go inside," was how Priya invited Mark to her bedroom. The same bed where she and her husband had made love so many times was now going to witness Priya's pussy being penetrated by her boyfriends cock. Priya pushed Mark down on the bed and straddled over him. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his rippling muscles. His magnificent 6-pack abs was in complete contrast to the pot belly she would encounter whenever Rajesh would remove his shirt. She bent down and started to gently kiss and lick his neck and chest. The juices in her pussy were now starting to flow and she could feel her panties getting wet. Very soon she was also topless and her nipples were now pressing against Mark's as she lay on top of him gently slurping his tongue.

They rolled over on the bed and Mark's removed her skirt and her panties. He was transfixed by the sight of her clean shaven pussy. This was the first time he was seeing it and it looked deliciously inviting.

"You look so beautiful Jane," said Mark still eyeing her pussy. Priya blushed a little realizing what he was looking at. She also felt relieved that she decided to shave her pussy. As Mark bent down and started sucking her nipple they became engorged within no time.

"God!! This feels so good," moaned Priya while lifting and rubbing her cunt on Mark's body. Her whole body was now throbbing with excitement and her pussy was on a raging fire. She needed Mark to douse this fire quickly with his cock. While Mark continued to lick her taut nipples she loosened Mark's trousers and slid them to his knees. Her jaw dropped to the floor at the sight that greeted her.

Mark's cock was HUGE. It was at least twice as large as Rajesh's. Her hand involuntarily encircled his cock as if trying to measure its girth. She was barely able to close her grip around Mark's cock. She had never seen such a large cock in her life. Mark had now completely removed his trousers and sight of his complete naked body was causing her pussy to drip like a faucet. She pulled Mark close to her, kissed him and said in a low voice, "I want you inside me."

Mark sheathed his cock in a ribbed condom. For the last one week Priya had been giving him ample hints that she was now prepared to have sex with him, so he had come prepared. He slowly started to insert his cock in her pussy. Priya felt a surge of pain race through her body as Mark's monstrous cock entered deeper and deeper in her cunt. Her pussy was only used to Rajesh's much smaller cock and nothing so big had ever penetrated it. Mark started to stroke her gently and his cock started to slide in and out of her pussy in a slow rhythm.

"Ah...ah...ah...," Priya started to moan as the initial pain of penetration got rapidly drowned in a waves of pleasure. "I love you, Mark...ah...ah," Priya was barely able to say in a guttural voice.

"I love you too Jane," Mark replied in a labored tone. "You are one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life." Priya was now moaning loudly as the pace of Mark's pace increased, "oh God! This feels so good." After 15 minutes of continuous pounding both of them were approaching their climax. Priya pussy walls were tightening around Mark's cock and she was experiencing pleasures that she had never known existed. Finally her body shivered uncontrollably and she exploded in a giant orgasm. Mark continued to pound her for few more minutes and then he too shot his load in her, though it was trapped safely in the condom.

As Mark's body slumped over her with his semi erect cock still inside her she thought that his has been the best sex she had ever had in her life. Her husband had never been able to give her anything close to what her lover had just given her. With Rajesh, sometimes, she couldn't even achieve an orgasm while having sex. She hugged Mark tightly as he lay on her with his head resting between her breasts.

Finally after some time Mark lifted his head up, gently kissed her on the lips and looked straight in her eyes, "Love you Jane."

She replied with a smile, "Love you too honey."

It dawned on her that she had just involuntarily addressed Mark as "honey". This was a term of endearment that, till now, was reserved only for her husband. Maybe it was a sign that their relationship was now moving to the next level. She felt good about it but also had a tinge of concern about how it would affect her relationship with Rajesh.

Mark finally withdrew his cock from her cunt and went to the bathroom to dispose off his condom. When he came back after few moments, Priya was sitting on the bed and was smoking a cigarette. He sat on the bed and slipped under the sheet right next to her. She smiled and handed him the cigarette.

The effect of weed and vodka was now wearing off. She asked him, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, I Am." he smiled back at her.

"Ok, I will get something to eat." She got out of the bed and went to the kitchen. She didn't bother wearing any clothes. She wanted Mark to have a good look at her naked body. She came back with some sandwiches and they sat down on the bed eating them. "So where is your roommate today?" asked Mark.

This caught Priya off guard, "Uh...he is out on travel."

"So what is he like?" Mark persisted. "He is just an ordinary Indian guy. Busy in his office and work. There is nothing really much to say about him." And Priya though she was telling the truth. Rajesh, indeed, was a very ordinary person. Everything about him was unexceptional. Off late, she had started to think that he was a real wimp. But, nevertheless, she still was in love with her little wimpy husband.

She didn't want to dwell on this topic much so she quickly changed the subject, "Can you pass me another cigarette?"

"Sure," Mark offered her the pack and she pulled one out and lit it.

She took a deep drag, held the smoke in her lungs for a long time and then let it out through her nose.

"Wow, you have become expert in the art of smoking," Mark said playfully.

"I guess I have to thank you for giving me all the tips about the correct way to smoke," Priya replied with a smile. They sat on the bed for a long time talking to each other, eating their sandwiches and smoking more cigarettes. In between they kissed each other a number of times and even had another round of sex. Priya was amazed by the stamina Mark had. For the first time in her life she had two orgasms in the same night. She thought that Rajesh would never have been able to do that. In fact he wouldn't even be able erect his cock for two days after a single session of sex with her. As the clock struck midnight, Priya asked Mark, "Do you want to stay here for night."

Mark replied, "Do you want me to stay?"

"I would love that." Priya said.

Both of them took a quick shower and settled down in the bed, still completely naked. After sometime Mark rolled over on his side with his back towards her. For Priya his naked muscular body was proving too much to resist. So she moved right next to him with her whole body glued to him. She gently kissed the back of his neck and said "I love you Mark."

"I love you too Jane." Mark said as he gently glided her hand to his semi erect cock. A wave of pleasure washes over her as she held his cock in her hand. She felt so good that this cock was hers now and was ready to service her whenever she needed.