Indiscretion Repercussion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June and I went to her place and fixed them up as the clerk suggested, inserted them and turned them on. We switched the controllers so I was controlling hers and she was controlling mine. We giggled and messed around with them until we were so worked up we each had an orgasm. We discovered that on the high vibration setting, it was massaging the g-spot when we stood. Now we understood what the ones at the office were doing. After two orgasms, we decided to eat each other inducing more cums. We woke up and the vibration had stopped, because of dead batteries.

In the morning I showered and headed home thinking I was getting hornier by the day for sex and the person I was going to have it with no longer mattered. I began to wonder where will it end or will it end.

At three the cell rang and I was told the car was there and to come on out. I was just in jeans and loose fitting blouse. They told us to wear anything comfortable . The driver was a mid-twenties handsome black guy in a white shirt, black tie and trousers. He held the door, smiled at me with a good afternoon.

I hugged June and Jason and we giggled and told Jason about the toy we had bought and he said, "Sometimes I think you girls can enjoy sex in so many different ways, I'm jealous."

June said, "Well we should be able to because we have to deal with the results of your fucking us if we get pregnant."

When we arrived at the Jennings's place, it was huge. It was a cut stone building, three stories high with so many windows. I would assume they were all rooms.

Nurse Alice met us at the door. The foyer was immense with a huge three tiered water fountain with gold fish in the lower basin. We heard voices but could not see anyone. She asked us to follow her.

When we arrived at a room on the second floor, we meet a girl our age. Alice made the introduction. Her name was Ginger. Alice asked us to become acquainted while we waited for another young woman to arrive.

We asked Ginger where she worked and she mentioned in Jennings's purchasing department. June said, "Are you here because you made him a promise?"

"Yes."

"We are also. We are wondering what all will go on."

"I have no idea but am sure we will be used a lot by the guest before it is over. I have never had so many cocks in me as this week as in my whole life. Arnold, Mr. Jennings's son had me in his office riding him all the time and then when he wasn't, I was called to other department manager's offices. I don't know when he did his work."

I think June and I both blushed and got a little scared but the idea of cocks was appealing.

The door opened and Alice returned with another girl our age. She said, "This is Mary from the leasing department. She will be able to fill you in on a lot of detail since this is her second party. Being Mrs. Jennings's has not met anyone of you and desires to remain anonymous until later; I am going to blindfold you all. You then strip and wait for her to introduce herself. After she has left, I will return to remove the blind folds and to then hand you the appropriate uniforms for the party."

We did as Alice had requested. We heard the door open and Alice voice said, "Spread your legs girls so Mrs. Jennings's can take a look at the fresh pussy her husband has invited. I assume we all did." We then heard, "Nice looking cock Jason. I hope it and I become more closely acquainted soon."

I then uttered, "Ohhoooooo," as fingers and thumbs pinched, pulled and twisted my nipples.

The fingers left me and I heard, "Ouch from Mary, Ohooooo from June, and Mmmmm from Ginger."

I then heard, "Bend forward Jason. I want to take a look at that asshole and spread you cheeks." I heard, "AHHHHH," from Jason," then, "You can stand now young man."

"Stand shoulder to shoulder Ginger and June, please. Let me help you. Now hold the center hands, bend forward and touch the floor. The next sound either came from Ginger or June and it was, "Oh god, oh, and the other sound was, "Mmmmmm."

By now, I was horny and leaking. I could feel the cool liquids on the inside of my thigh.

"You two can stand now."

"Mary and Amber, hold hands and I will help you get side by side, forward now touching the floor. Both our hands gripped each other as two or three fingers must have been shoved into both of our pussies simultaneously and I uttered, "Oh god," and Mary uttered, "Mmmm."

"Stand now please."

"Now ladies I want you two to start kissing each other and get as hot as you want. Nurse Alice will play with your boobs, and I will treat you to a nice cum."

You other two can kiss if you want but no more than that.

I felt a hand on one of my boobs, two or three fingers into my pussy and a thumb on my clit. I moaned into Mary's mouth and she was moaning into mine. She must have been receiving the same treatment. We broke our kissing and screamed out or cums as, "Ohhhhhhhhhoooooooooo," as it rolled over us.

"Mary, Amber, open your mouths. I am going to feed you the fingers that were in your partner's hot pussy and I want you to lick them clean." We did as she asked.

The same scene was repeated with June and Ginger.

We then heard, "See you at the party."

We heard Nurse Alice say, "Poor Jason has a terrific hard-on from hearing all of this activity. Girls take off your blind folds and Jason take your meat and show us how you beat it to make it shoot."

Jason wrapped his hand around it, opened his mouth to verbalize the feeling as the juices were surging from his sack as Nurse Alice grabbed his balls with a hand. He fired the juices; probably the furthest they ever were fired. The room soon smelled of semen.

Five small wet spots were on the hardwood floor from his firing, the first and furthest out to the last and nearest. Well ladies, there are four of you and with Jason makes five. Take your blindfold off Jason and each of you clean up a spot. I want to hear you suck it up like a straw.

We all did as she requested. We all blushed when we looked at Jason knowing it was his and where it came from.

"Ladies I will fix you up like at the office with the egg and belt."

June and I smiled at each other knowing how we liked the egg in us reminding us we had a pussy that needed to be stuffed.

June, Ginger, and I were handed very short white cocktail server's skirts that just reached the bottom of our butt cheeks. Mary received a black one along with a white apron as we were handed black aprons. All of us were handed white, ankle length socks and white tennis shoes.

Jason was handed a black leather snap away jock strap that he filled out nicely when he had it on We then heard, "You girls with the white skirts will learn later why Mary's is in a black skirt."

Nurse Alice then said, "Mary, you may begin your duties while I explain to these other's their duties for the night. You will be serving cocktails to the party guest. As you walk amongst them and since being this your first time, they will desire to feel your lovely body, and kiss you. This will only last a minute or two by the guest. If it last more than two minutes in your mind, just make a polite excuse you have duties to attend and continue walking the area and asking if the guests need refills and pick up the empties and turn them in for washing."

"When you arrive, there will be others doing the same so tag with them until you are comfortable to be on your on."

"Now the scene you will be working in will make you horny. In addition, your egg will be vibrating. If the need to cum hits you, just stand and cum. If you need to use a finger to cum then do it in public at least in the presence of one guest. Oh, the cocktail servers will have pleated white mini- skirts on and be topless. The female guests may not wear white. It helps us to separate guests from the servers such as you. Hopefully, you will be a regular hostess in the near future. All rooms are monitored by cameras; if you select to cum in private then you will be expected to repeat it in front of everyone when Mr. Jennings gathers the guest and asked you to make yourself cum in front of them all."

We all looked at each other in shock. She continued. "There is no point in asking Mr. Jennings to permit someone to screw you to help relieve the stress until 10:00PM. He will not allow it. At 10:00, you may approach Mr. Jennings and asked that the belt be removed. He will then give you further instructions. So when the leakage reaches your ankles, find tissue to dry yourself to your knees only. The guest love to run their hands up from your knee to the leak when they see it. Remember only two minutes and they are not permitted to assist in a cum. Make sure their hand in not up under your skirt but for a quick feel. This makes them hornier also, desiring more of you later. Just step back away from them, understood?"

I was leaking already thinking of people stroking the inside of my thigh and reaching my belt.

Ginger was right. We were going to be fucked a lot but it was going to be after 10:00PM. Why was I so horny wanting this? A week ago I would have revolted.

We then heard, "Jason, to help you appreciate the feelings that the girls will be having, drop that nut holder; kneel on the floor with your cheeks spread apart. I have an egg for you that will stimulate feelings you have never experienced. Remember no asking for relief until 10:00PM.You will be walking around with a constant hard-on I am sure. I have not seen a guy yet that was not in that condition. Don't worry, guests are not permitted to touch it or kiss it. They may kiss your mouth and tell you they desire to be fucked later."

"So keep in mind the number that a guest will have on, Jason. Mr. Jennings will permit you at 10:00 to fuck the one you desire, provided she asks you specifically to be her number one choice. You can not select a lady that has not asked you to do her."

We heard, "UUUUgggghhhh," from Jason as the egg was slipped into his ass. Then we heard, "Stand now and let see if it works."

He stood, closed his eyes as his cock started to expand and from his mouth was, "Oh damn, Oh no." His eyes popped open and Alice said, "Good it works; Jason that will be on a very low setting. Nice feeling isn't it?"

"Yeah, I thought I was going to cum."

"Have you wondered about how men love doing men?"

"I know now, wow."

"Well Jason, tonight you are going to experience it. Between now and then you will go from no-way to begging for it. In a couple of weeks, Mr. Jennings will let you experience the feeling of a guy in you and your cock in a girl. Girls always say when a cock is behind a cock they feel like a fire hose hit them. So until then, enjoy and put your strap back on and let's go get you all started."

We all looked at each other and when I looked Jason in the eyes, he just rolled them and shook his head.

We headed back to the lower level by a different route. I asked to go to the potty. Alice said they would wait on me. When I entered, it was just one huge room with several shower heads, five toilets, five washbasins and other feminine needs but obviously no privacy.

When I re-joined them, Alice escorted us to the liquid refreshment area and introduced us to three girls and a guy also having a jock strap on. Alice told us the girls would assist us on becoming comfortable with our duties. My eyes kept locking on one of them. She was awesome in stature and looks. Why was this turning me on? I wanted to taste her. Would she let me?

After Alice had finished her instructions, the girl I had focused on, came up to me, smiled, kissed me, reached up under my skirt, drugged her finger over my slit, broke the kiss and said, "I think we are going to get along wonderfully Amber, I'm Emily. With your looks, you will have everyone horny before the night is over. It is unusual for three new girls to be invited at the same time. The guys sure will be going home drained."

My heart was beating a little fast and I was warming up hearing what she had said. She then took my arm and walked me through the entertainment area.

There must have been ten sofas, twenty huge chairs, three wet bars, a dance floor and many erotic pictures on the walls. The room was decorated in red. As we were walking, the vibrator started. I grabbed Emily more out of shock and let out with, "Ohhooo." She smiled at me and then said, "All of the girls that are in white pleaded skirts and topless are hostesses for the guests that would begin arriving at 7:30PM either alone or in couples."

I heard, "Amber by 9:00PM you will have lost count of the hands that will have been on you and the feel ups because you are fresh for them. Your egg will not stop vibrating and it will just stay at that level to enhance your desires on top of the other sensations that you will be getting by seeing some very erotic sex and feelings of the hands and mouth that have been on you. By 9:30, you will desire a cock, as you never have before. Just do what it takes to survive until 10:00 when you can go to Mr. Jennings and beg him to let someone fuck you. He will then give you some options."

I asked, "Where you dressed like me and my friends the first time you came here?"

"No Amber, I came with my boyfriend at the time.

Mr. Jennings was fucking me. He must have been the tenth guy into me that night. He asked me if I wanted to be a hostess. I was so horny from everything happening and what I saw, I replied,

"Of course."

"He then asked me to come to his office and sign a contract. I went on a Monday and have been here for two years now and I beg to be invited. It becomes addictive Amber. You will not have any control over the desire. It intensifies the more you participate. If you are not here and know a party is going on, you are going crazy at home wanting to be here."

"When I started I was dressed like this. Everyone that will see you tonight will know because of the way you are dressed, you are paying something back to Mr. Jennings. When you are dressed like us, you will be shocked at the money Mr. Jennings will give you for coming to his parties."

I stood with my mouth open. Emily saw it and said, "Yeah, he gets money from the guys to have the privilege to fuck us and he shares it. We know how many guys are at the party, we know what they pay, and we divide it by the girls that are here. Therefore, nothing is hidden. I do not work at all any more other than at these parties. Once he is satisfied you have repaid him for whatever you did, he will offer you a contract or maybe a VP position where you get good money and just come here for lots of sex."

"Stick close to me tonight and things will go smoothly for you and then before going home tomorrow we can get it on. I'm leaking now just thinking of us playing together. How are you doing? Your nipples are nice and hard like mine."

I felt her hand at my knee and heard, "Wow Amber you are wet below the knee. Come with me and I will show you where the tissues are."

I followed her and the vibrations from the egg and all the talk had worked me to near cumming. I remembered the warning it needed to be in front of a guest if I wanted to use my finger.

"Emily I need to use my finger I think from all this talk and the egg but there are no guests."

"Come with me. If you cum before we get to Mr. Jennings just hold onto me or something and then we can turn back."

Her saying Mr. Jennings name calmed me down a little. We walked into another area and he was standing talking with another hostess. A big smile came across his face when he saw us approaching.

We heard, "Hello Emily and Amber. Well I see by the shine inside your legs Amber that you must need something desperately. Am I correct in my assumptions?"

"Yes Mr. Jennings. Emily was orienting me and along with this egg I feel I need to use my fingers to cum but there are no guest."

"I understand Amber, but I think we can assist you without you needing to use a finger. Close your eyes and focus on your pussy."

I did as he asked me to do. The egg must have gone into the highest vibrating setting it could and sent me on my way. I opened my mouth to scream when both breasts where inhaled by warm mouths. I grabbed the bodies that sucked my tits and flicking the nips and experienced a violent orgasm and going, "OHOOOOOO," as it charged through my body. Why are these orgasms so different from those with my finger, or dildo or a guy I was asking myself? Is it my constant state of horniness doing it?

Sometime during the orgasm, the egg stopped and I calmed down a little.

I heard, "Now see a finger was not necessary. Go with Emily, clean up, and then continue. You are doing fine Amber have fun."

As she lead me to the tissues I asked her who was it that sucked my boobs. I heard, "Mrs. Jennings and me."

I stopped in my tracks, opened my mouth went bugged eyed and stared at Emily.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"God yes, Emily. God Emily, I'm building again even without the egg vibration now knowing how beautiful the person was upstairs that messed me before coming down. She mentioned she wanted to taste me later.

Oh Emily, my God this is torture. Emily I need to hold onto something. The egg started and I'm going to, 'Ohooo...Ohooo...Ohooo,'" grabbing my tits at the same time pulling hard on the nipples.

When I settled, Emily was using tissues on my legs and when she reached the knees, she indicated for me to finish.

"Wow Emily, I will be screaming for a cock in no time if this keeps up. I want one now."

She just smiled and said, "Some guest have arrived let's mix."

When I arrived in the red room, Mary was standing with a serving tray in her left hand, her eyes closed and her mouth open as a guy had a breast in his mouth and feeling her up under the skirt. I scanned the room for June but spotted Amber in the same situation as Mary but a black guy was treating her to sensations.

My heart stopped for a second, I looked at Emily and asked, "Emily will there be many black guys?"

"Depends Amber, Mr. Jennings makes the offers. There might be 5 or maybe 10. With four of you here tonight, in special uniforms, I suspect it might be twenty guys around but the mix I would not venture a guess."

"Let's get a serving tray and begin to circulate. If any questions come up ask me."

I smiled when we were picking up the drinks in glasses with wide bases. They were more like cocktail glasses than champagne.

We just walked the floor slowly and looking around to see if we could get some drinks or pick up empty glasses. Emily punched me to look the other directions. It was Jason being kissed by a women and her date had his hand on his jock strap. The champagne in the glasses was shaking that he was holding with his right hand on the tray.

We noticed more couple and singles arriving. Emily said, "Let's load up our tray and serve."

We did as she suggested and walked the floor to distribute the drinks we were carrying.

The first couple we came upon, took a look at me before I could ask if I could be of service and said, "Muzzle the speech hon, let me feel your hot pussy and those lips," as he kissed me. He messed with me. I did as he asked and I was just coming out of the shock when he said, "Open your mouth babe and clean my fingers while my girl gets hers wet."

I looked at Emily with, "Do I have to?"

She was nodding her head up and down.

As I sucked his fingers his girl friend ran her fingers along my slit, withdrew them, placed them in her mouth, returned to my slit again, offered them to her boyfriend, returned a third time and offered them to me.

I heard, "Delicious! See you later."

I was in a shell shock state when Emily said, "All that took 90 seconds and you are climbing, right?"

"Oh god Emily and I forgot to get his guest number."

"Don't worry there will be lots more."

The rest of the time, it was repeating the same with other guest, both males and females both black and white.