Indiscretion Repercussion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk the floor and I froze when I saw a black cock being fucked by one of the hostess, while in his lap facing him. He was mauling her breasts with his hands and they were into deep kissing. She was lifting up and down on it. It was covered in white cum juice.

I stood frozen staring. My egg started to vibrate hard. I closed my eyes and I then heard a whisper in my ear, "Does your pussy desire that Amber?" I said, "OHoooo, god yes," as I got off on the egg vibrating hard inside of my pussy. As I was cumming, my pussy walls clamped onto the egg, which intensified the orgasm. I uttered, "Oh god, oh my god I need a cock."

"Look around Amber. Do you think you can satisfy all the black and white cocks here? A lot of them desire your sweet, young, tight pussy hon."

My nipples were harder than they had ever been in my life.

When I settled Emily said, "Your cumming like that sure put a smile on Mr. Jennings face."

I desired a cock, any color, any size. I asked Emily about the time and she said, thirty more minutes.

I finally walked by June and I said, "June, I'm so horny for a cock I am going to soon scream for someone to fuck me."

"Me too Amber, this is torture and so hot at the same time."

It was approaching ten o'clock. I mentioned to Emily that I wanted to get close to Mr. Jennings so I could ask at ten and get further instructions.

"Let's do that."

When I saw him, Amber and June were there, with Mary approaching like I was. He was all smiles knowing we wanted cock. Many of the guests were standing around him as if anticipating an announcement.

I was standing, moving my legs together to have an orgasm to release the tension until ten. The movement was not sufficient to do it. I asked Emily to hold my tray, closed my eyes, lifted my skirt with my left hand, found my clit with my right hand and flipped the switch. As I was dropping slowly to my knees from the cum overtaking my body, the egg went into full vibration. I uttered, "Oh God, please fuck me someone please fuck me."

When I settled after having placed my left hand on the floor to support me while shuddering, I heard, "Five minutes Amber, five minutes."

"Emily had extended me a hand. As I was lifting up from the floor, we heard, "Oh god, Oh god, I need a cock." I saw it was Mary shaking and slowly dropping to her knees as her hand was under her skirt. There were many people standing around with smiles on their faces and guys stroking cock in their pants, or their girl friends stroking it for them and even the hostesses were helping with it.

All I wanted was a cock in me. I did not care about what the others needed or where doing. I needed a cock in me.

Emily was looking at me in the eyes with a smile of lust then said, "The party will be going strong in a few minutes Amber."

We heard, June and Ginger moaning cums but not begging for cock.

I was startled when I heard, "Party time guest."

Mr. Jennings took my chin and said, "Amber, Alice will remove your belt and take out the egg. When I release your chin, all the black guys that desire a piece of your ass will be in a line. We will walk the line together. Do not look at the face, only the cock. After we have walked the line, make a u-turn and go to the black cock you desire. Wrap your hand around it; place your mouth at his ear and say, "I want you to fuck me with this piece of meat."

We will walk to an area where you will get your wish.

As Mr. Jennings was talking, Alice indeed did remove my belt and took the egg out.

"Let's go Amber and make your choice."

I stopped dead in my tracks looking at black cocks all erect. There must have been seven or eight. They all reached the guy's navel. I was terrified but needed a cock at the same time. I inhaled; walk with Mr. Jennings's and began to look at them. I could not resist and looked at their faces. I was shocked; they were all hooded except for the eyes, nose and mouth. Mr. Jennings knew all girls would look at a face. I heard, "Take your time Amber. You will always remember the first black cock fucking your beautiful white pussy and I want it to be special for you."

I saw one leaking pre-cum as I walked by. His cock was a tad larger than the smallest but not the biggest. I assumed he wanted me a tad more than the others did.

As I was walking back to my choice I heard, "Stand in front of the cock that you desire as your first, Amber. I will blindfold you and then you can tell him what you want."

I did it all as Mr. Jennings told me and heard, "Thanks Amber for choosing me. I will do my best to make this a memorable occasion for you."

"Take her hand Isaac and bring her along."

The next voice I heard after walking a few steps was Emily. "Sweetie, I will try to do my best to make this memorable also for you. Mr. Jennings is doing the same with your friends now."

"Now this will not be a normal fucking like you might have been anticipating. Isaac will lie on a table on his back. I will help you onto the table to face his feet. You have a couple of choices to make."

"One is to take his cock, insert it and if you cum while dropping down then we go to the next step. If not, then you can lie back on his chest and he will get you off with his finger or you can get yourself off."

"The other option is for you to hold his cock at the entrance by kneeling on one knee and the other foot planted flat on the table, bring yourself close to a cum so that when you drop on it you sail. That has always been the hottest for me, knowing the hot black steel rod is there ready to lift send me off when I am in most need."

I followed Emily's last suggestion and just a finger at my clit told me I was ready because I had a throbbing cock in one hand and needed a cock badly.

I dropped down and screamed, "AHHHHHHaaaaaaa," as the monster invaded me, stretched me to new dimensions and I went into cumming with, "OHHHooo...Ohooo...Ohooo...Ohhooo," as I placed my hands on Isaac's knees with Emily's hands going to massaging my breasts. I continued to have wave after wave of cums with small moans of, "Mmmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm," as they kept surging through my body as he was humping and me fucking the black pole in me. Knowing it was my first black cock and feeling so good, the cums would not stop. Actually, I did not desire them to stop. I was gasping for air. Emily removed her hands, brought me a towel for my perspiration and a glass of flavored refreshment saying it would replace my electrolytes and an energy boost.

She said, "Amber lie back on Isaac now and I will place your feet in the foot rest. All of the guests that are here have the privilege of coming by to eat you for one minute. When they all have tasted, Isaac can bring you to another cum along with himself. If he fires before the last one has eaten you, someone of Mr. Jennings's choosing will replace him. "

"You cannot take off the blindfold until the last guy that paid to fuck you has made his deposit in you. If you need a potty break let me know and we will take one."

"I assume you are ready. If not say so."

"God Emily, I'm so horny let's keep going."

I heard, "Luscious looking pussy Amber. I hope I can eat it a lot in the future." It was a girl's voice and I was ready to cum when her minute was up. The next person did not say anything. They ate and left. The next one ate me then said, "I'm ready to fuck you baby. It will be the best fuck of your life."

I then heard, "It's me Amber, Mrs. Jennings." When her tongue hit me and knowing it was she, I humped, arched and let a huge orgasm consumed me. As she finished she shoved two fingers into me and said, "Just a teaser for later hon."

When she left other guest were coming by and with her leaving me with the finger sensation, I placed my hands on my tits. Isaac took them away and said, "That will get you hornier and hump which will cause me to unload. I would like to make it to the end. We can ask how many more and then decide."

"Emily do you have any idea how many more to taste me?"

"About ten, Amber."

"Isaac, just cup them and I will place my hands on top and settle."

When the last eating had occurred, Emily said, "Amber do you want to have Isaac fuck you that way, or the standard way or doggy?"

If you take it in doggy, you can get on you knees or lay belly on the table. There is a removable part where your tits will hang down and he can then play with them also or you can play with them if you desire.

"Hey that sounds good. Let him do me that way. May I have a drink then before we start?"

"Sure Amber, you two get untangled and I will pass you the drink and modify the table."

When all was finished, I leaned forward, my tits dropped through a slot, I could reach under the table and play with them and my forehead was supported.

Isaac finger fucked me with one finger while playing with my left breasts, then inserted a second. A third went in when I said, "More fingers Isaac."

I felt his hard cock pressing into my thigh as my legs were hanging down from the table.

I needed a cock and he was intent on finger fucking me even after I had cum twice already.

"Isaac please do me now, quit teasing, do me, please."

I braced myself when his hands went to my hips. He placed the head at the entrance and asked, "What do you want Amber?"

"Your cock, fuck me with you cock, please."

"My cock? You mean this piece of black meat that is knocking at the door?

"Ye.....Ohoooooooooooooooo god, Ohooooooooooo, yessssssss."

His first thrust got the head in. He pushed it in a little further and then began slow thrusting. My pussy was filling up with black meat. I reached for my tits, pulled and pinched my nipples. I was climbing. On each of his thrust I was going, "Ohoo...Ohhhooo."

My mind pictured a black cock fucking me and I exploded with a cum. I had two more cums and after each one, I kept climbing, I just kept building higher and higher. He was picking up speed. I knew I was being fucked good and hard. I also knew he would be cumming soon. I wanted to cum with him so tried to pace myself. From his breathing and pace, I knew it was near.

I was going for the edge to go over when he did. I clamped hard onto my breast when I felt him bury his cock into my molten pussy, along with a growl, as his cock stiffened and flexed to fire the hot nut juice deep into me. I opened my mouth to let out the cry of the cumming overtaking me when another sensation sent me into no man's land.

My body convulsed like never before. I did not have any power in my arms. My hands dropped from my breasts. I turned my head and out came, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA, OHoooo, Ohooo, Ohoo, as the waves of cums rolled through me from his finger jamming into my asshole and began to finger fuck it along with his cock my pussy still flexing. I was still shaking when Amber tossed a blanket over my sweating body. I have no idea when he withdrew or when I stopped cumming."

I heard, "Take a sip of liquid Amber." Then I heard there are six guys with raging boners that are lined up to fuck that hot pussy of yours. Just stay the way you are and let them fire their nut juice. If you can, get off again but they are not expecting it. They just want to fuck you and they will not be aloud a finger unless you tell them to do it."

By the time the fifth one started, I was hot again to cum from all the blasts of hot semen coming from guys before him.

I felt he was going to fire and I was not close enough yet, so I yelled, "Finger fuck me please." "Ohhhhhhhhooooooooooo," came out of my mouth as the finger started to fuck me going further in on each thrust. I went for my breasts, pinched, and pulled my hard nipples. I heard, "UUnnngggghh," and felt warm liquid and went for my cum.

He stayed plugged in until I calmed down. He then pulled out his finger and cock and I heard, "Awesome piece of ass. I just wished I was the first. It was well worth the five hundred smackers. I am looking to fucking that awesome asshole of yours in the future sometime."

That comment brought me back to reality.

When he left, I turned my head to Emily and asked,

"Did I hear him right?"

"Yes you did, Amber."

"If you are worried about a cock in your ass, take off the blindfold, gather up your strength and follow me. Wrap yourself in the blanket"

When I stood, the semen gushed out, splattered on the floor and I blushed. There was a huge puddle of my juices and semen on the floor. I blushed. Emily smiled.

I did as Emily asked. We walked down a hall to another room. Mary was lying on her stomach. There were ten guys in a line stroking their hard cocks. They all had their eyes glued on Mary. Emily and I were ignored.

We approached Mary, and she was being fucked in her asshole. We stood there and watched the guy fire his nuts, pull out and another walked up, buried his cock and all I heard from Mary was, "Mmmmmmm," as the cock was buried to the hilt and making its deposit. The guys fired in no time. The scene was repeated and I heard the same, "Mmmmmm," as the cocks buried themselves deep in her ass and left their nut juice in her.

"Amber she probably had ten before we arrived. She will go home with lots of money. These guys pay nicely to fuck a white girl's asshole. It is a one shot deal. Most of the times once a guy has sampled your ass he looks for a new one. He will come back to fuck your pussy though. That only cost them half of what they pay for the asshole." "Amber it is a good way to have money and all the sex you need."

"Look, let me walk you to the tub room where you can soak. Soak 30 minutes then take a white robe, put it on and go upstairs to the third floor to room 69Emily. I will catch up with you there."

I did as Emily suggested and headed to the room.

When I entered, I froze. She was being embraced by a black guy.

"Amber this is Charles. I need to earn some money so you can go over there and watch TV or join us if you are horny or get horny. Charles and I have a standing date when I am here to get it on sometime during the night."

"Have fun, and I will go watch the TV."

I turned it on and saw a porn movie. I kept flipping and it was all porn. I heard, "Amber those are all rooms here that Mr. and Mrs. Jennings are watching. Those are the hostesses taking care of the guest like I will Charles."

I sat and channel flipped. I saw June on her knees being mouth fucked with a black cock. I inhaled. I went looking for Ginger on the TV. I knew where Mary was. As I was searching for Ginger, I saw Jason in 69 with a guy and another guy was doing his ass. I froze and stared at the action.

My breathing was a little labored watching my co-worker in that position. I was wondering if he and I would ever get it on again. I jumped out of my skin when Emily and Charles sat next to me. I was a little teary eyed. Emily asked me why. I told her probably Jason would never do me again. I heard, "No way Amber he will desire both as you soon will."

"Charles was wondering if you would blow him, will you, please? If you agree, I will lie on my back and eat you while you blow him sitting on my face. He knows it is your first night and he asked me to tell you just take as much of his cock as you can manage."

I smiled at her and said, "My god yes Emily. After flipping through the channels and hearing the moans, I am horny again knowing his black cock is so close."

I blew him and made a delivery to Emily. I took about half of Charles into my throat as he fired but he did not have much juice left. When he finished and deflated a little, he pulled out; he lifted me up to have a tongue duel. I moaned into his mouth the pleasure.

Emily said, "Charles I need to get it on with a couple of more so scat until next time. I will be back in a minute, Amber. Make yourself at home." I went searching for Ginger on the TV while Emily was rounding up her next guy.

I found her and she was being fucked with a strap-on by a black girl. I did not hear Emily come in. I was so intent on listening to Ginger begging for it harder and deeper.

I was brought back to reality when I heard, "Emily I am going to fuck you just like Becky is doing to Ginger."

I jumped and it was Mrs. Jennings. She smiled at me and then said, "Amber, you may watch closely if you would like. I am going to do Emily first. I am going to do you then and then I want you to do me with the strap-on. Then Emily can do me with the strap-on."

"Now if you don't want to watch Emily taking the fake cock then you might want to let her eat you."

"I'd like to watch since I have only seen it in porn."

"Sweetie if that is the case, you watch then and lubricate you middle finger and index finger good on my juices and when I say, "Now," jam them into my asshole, please."

I did as she had requested and listening to Emily moans had my clit rock hard. When I heard the now, I jammed my fingers into the asshole of Mrs. Jennings causing her to shove the fake cock deeper into Emily, which caused both of them to scream their cums. It was neat feeling Mrs. Jennings asshole gripping my fingers and feeling her cumming. I was ready for her more than ever. Emily collapsed.

I got into doggy. I closed my eyes and went for the edge as Mrs. Jennings was fucking me. I felt the bed move but ignored it. I reached for my clit to push me over while the other hand found a nipple. I heard now, felt the fake go deep into me and heard myself and Mrs. Jennings moaning as her arms came around me to grab my breast and squeeze them while screaming and thrashing more.

I collapsed forward with her onto top of my back. When we both recovered I heard, "Now do me Amber." I did as requested. Emily had to help me with the fake cock never having one on before. Emily asked me about the fingers and I said, "Sure."

Mrs. Jennings had been doing to herself what I was experiencing. The nub on the fake was massaging my clit and I went for the cum it was generating and yelled, "Now."

"Oh my god, Ohoooooooo, Ohhhhhhhhoooooo, my god, Ohoooooo, damn, ohoooooooo, ohoooo," as I was shaking violently with Emily's fingers in me and my clit exploding from the nub on the strap-on doing Mrs. Jenings. That must have felt extra good to Mrs. Jennings because she was as loud as I was in her cumming.

When she collapsed by falling forward I followed her.

I heard next, "Amber, lie on your back. Emily lay next to her. I am going feed you both my pussy juices, then you two get into 69 and make each other cum, then feed me the juices that you guys generate."

We did as Mrs. Jennings suggested.

When we went to make our delivery, she ate each of us to another cum to make sure she got plenty and asked us to do her at the same time. I gave my collection to her last and when I looked afterwards, Emily was asleep.

Mrs. Jennings said, "You rest now with Emily and we will wake you both in a few hours. She leaned down to French kiss me; finger fucked me a little before covering us both up."

I looked at the clock before closing my eyes as she was shutting off the lights and closing the door. It read 4:00 AM. I fell asleep wondering what the face of the guy looked like that gave me my first black fuck that I will never forget.

To be continued, if enough interest is shown.