Indiscretions Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Tom lay against the seat back, looking spent, his shirt awry, his pants unzipped. His face was beaded with sweat, and his chest was heaving.

"I...I'm not sure about that. I think, maybe I owe you one now," Tom said. He zipped up his pants, then slid back behind the steering wheel and fired up the truck's engine.

Linda slid over and snuggled against him.

They continued their trip back to the motel. When they got back to their room, Tom opened the door and Linda slid by him, kissing him lightly on the cheek as she did. He swatted at her bottom as she passed, then turned to close and lock the door.

By the time Tom finished locking and chaining the door and turned, Linda had shed her dress again and was standing there nude, smiling at him.

"Well," Tom's eyes moved over her body, "anxious, aren't we?"

Linda nodded. "Uh-huh," she murmured. She put her arms over her head, stretched, and saw desire flare in Tom's eyes. "But I've got to brush my teeth before we do anything."

Aware Tom's eyes were glued to her, Linda walked into the bathroom. She could feel her breasts bobbing softly as she went, and made sure she wiggled her ass. She stood at the sink, rinsed out her mouth, then began to brush her teeth. In the mirror, she saw Tom come into the bathroom behind her. She leaned over the sink, and he began to caress her with long, feather-light strokes.

"Mmmmppphhh!!!" the sound of delight came from Linda's toothpaste-filled mouth as Tom's gentle caresses sent pleasurable sensations sweeping through her.

Tom placed a kiss at the base of her neck, lifting her hair to get access. Then, slowly, he began to kiss and lick his way down her elegantly curved back. He couldn't get over how soft, smooth, and warm her skin was. And, despite the fantastic blow-job she'd given him only a short time before, he felt himself getting hard.

Sensation, delicious and warming, began to fill Linda while Tom's lips made a maddeningly delightful journey down her back. His hands stroked her legs and buttocks. Her legs were starting to get a little rubbery, so Linda dropped the toothbrush and braced herself on the counter with her hands. She felt as if she were on fire! Was there no end to Tom's ability to excite her?

"Ohhhhh!!!!" she exclaimed when he kissed the dimples in the small of her back. Then his lips journeyed to the cleft between her wondrously shaped buttocks.

Tom loved Linda's bottom. She had one of the finest asses he'd ever seen! He spread the firm globes of flesh gently with his hands, licked between them, and felt her squirm.

"My God, Tom!" Linda exclaimed, quivering, "That feels so wild!"

Tom kept his tongue and lips moving over her buttocks and between them. He could hear her babbling wildly and, the more he worked on her, the farther she bent over the counter, opening herself to him, presenting her vagina for his attention. He took advantage of what was being offered and began licking both her vagina and anus.

"Nooooo!!!!" Linda cried when Tom's tongue circled and briefly probed her anus. "Not that!!!" her feverish mind screamed, "Not there!!!" Coherent speech was beyond her, all she could do was moan, and continue to be overwhelmed by the sensations she experienced while Tom's tongue continued to probe and delve into both of her openings.

She was lying on the counter, her feet barely touching the floor. The cool counter-top felt good against her super-heated body.

"Ahhhhh!!!" she grunted when Tom's tongue parted the folds of her vagina. She was more turned on than she thought it was possible to be without coming.

"Please, Tom!!! I have to come!!! Tom, I have to come!!! Tom!!! Oh, please!!! Make me come!!! I need to come!!!" she begged.

Tom wasn't quite ready to put his erection in her, but he did respond to her urgent pleas. He slid his finger between her legs and into her.

Linda felt something begin to enter her and realized it was Tom's finger. She'd hve preferred his cock, but she didn't care. Just so he made her come! The finger moved around inside her for a while, stirring her to a still higher level of need, then it left and began teasing her rear opening.

Linda was startled to find that the new explorations felt incredibly good! "Ohhhh!!!" she moaned, her hips writhing and twitching, then there was insistent pressure--not unpleasant--and she had a totally new experience. Tom's finger slowly began to slide into her anus. She felt Tom move, then the head of his penis was at her vagina and he began entering her slowly.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Tom!!! Yesssss!!! I need you!!!! Put it in meeeeee!!!! Put it in meeeeee!!" she implored.

Tom couldn't wait any longer. The minute he was in her, his hips began moving, driving his cock into her. Delight swelled through him.

Tom's probing cock was sending sensations beyond description through Linda. She couldn't focus. Every place something touched her body, she experienced an intense input of pleasure. Her hips rocked in time with his slow, insistent thrusts.

She felt something different, too. As her hips moved, she became aware of strange, delectable feelings coming from her ass. Tom was pressing his finger deeper and deeper into her there and Linda, startled, discovered it felt good! He was finger-fucking her ass!!! It was supposed to be perverted to do that, but it felt so goddamn good! Ecstatic sparks flew between her two pillaged openings.

"Nooooo!!!! Nooooo!!! Don't!!!!! Don't!!!!" Linda babbled, "It's...it's...Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!" Her body bucked wildly as the most intense orgasm she ever had exploded through her.

"Now!!! Oh yes!!! Now!!! Take it, baby, take it!!!" Tom cried, erupting into her. He pressed against her as they pumped out their passion. Finally Tom straightened up and his cock slid from Linda. He pulled her to her feet.

Linda, barely able to stand, leaned against him. "You'll have to hold me, Tom," she said, "I'm too weak."

Tom scooped her up in his arms, carried her out to the bed, laid her gently on it, then he slid in next to her, and took her in his arms.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12