Indiscretions Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

"It feels a lot smaller than it did a little while ago," she whispered, kissing his ear. "It...it felt huge when it was in me."

"If you keep that up, you'll find out how big it gets real soon!" Mitch murmured.

Melissa did keep doing what she was doing, and she could feel his penis swelling and growing. She knew what she was doing was wrong, that she had no excuse for breaking her marriage vows, but she no longer cared. If Tom wasn't going to make love to her any more, she'd make love with men who wanted her! It didn't take long before, as a result of her ardent caresses, Mitch's cock was standing at attention and he was twisting and turning with pleasure.

"I...you're going to think I'm awful..." Melissa murmured. She found herself wanting to do something she'd never done before. "...but...I...I want to kiss it." Her admission caused a beautiful flush spread across her face and chest.

"I don't think that would be awful," Mitch croaked. He was barely able to talk because of the waves of ecstasy rolling over him.

Melissa got to her knees, bent over Mitch, and laid her head on his belly. Her soft hair tickled him, inflaming him even more. This was going far beyond any fantasies about her Mitch ever had!

She brought the tip of his cock to her lips and kissed it, then she kissed it again. She looked up at Mitch and smiled. "It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would," she murmured, her voice quavering with desire. Once she turned to his erection and this time her tongue moved slid up and down over the swollen, veined surface.

Jolts of excitement shot through Mitch and he groaned. Warmth and wetness engulfed him when Melissa took his throbbing shaft into her mouth and began sucking on it. As she suckled him, the sensations he felt were so fierce he thought the top of his head would come off.

Melissa kept moving her mouth up and down on his swollen cock and, as she did, she seemed to become more and more aroused. Mitch began pulling on her nipples, and heard her moans of delight.

Melissa's decision to suck his cock had taken Mitch completely by surprise, and felt so good, he could barely stand it. Just when he thought he wouldn't be able to stand any more of her delightful caresses without coming, she sat up, leaving his straining cock waving in the air.

"I want you again, Mitch!" Melissa announced breathlessly.

She swung her leg across him and settled atop him, her inner thighs caressing his sides, her damp pussy trapping his rigid shaft between them. She slid upward and rocked her hips, rubbing her slit against the underside of his steel-hard rod.

After teasing both of them for a while with gentle motions of her hips, Melissa reached between them, grasped Mitch's cock, raised her hips, then she slowly lowered herself onto him and sighed with delight as his shaft slid up inside her.

"Oh, yessss!!!" Melissa moaned. She began to rock her hips, making Mitch's cock whip around inside her.

Mitch grasped Melissa's bobbing breasts, rubbed his thumbs over her rigid nipples, and saw her head roll back. Once more the room was filled with the sounds of their shared passion. Soon he felt his partner begin to tremble, then he heard the beginning of the sounds that signalled her coming. He held on to her breasts, his thumbs teasing the unyielding tips as her body shook, her cries got louder, and she exploded into a fit of extreme ecstasy.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God, Mitch!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" Melissa cried. Her movements grew wild when another orgasm overwhelmed her. "Yesssssssssssss!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeuuhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeeeeeeuuuhhhhhhh!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

The minute Melissa's orgasm erupted, Mitch felt his fluids bubbling up from deep inside him body and jetting into her, filling her to overflowing. Their mixed juices dribbled down onto him, tickling him as they dripped onto his balls and buttocks.

Slowly, Melissa's spasms of joy passed and she collapsed onto his chest. Then she rolled onto the bed next to him and lay there, her back to him, not moving.

A bit later, she sat up, a pained look on her face. "Oh, God! I...I can't believe I allowed this to happen!" she moaned. She got out of the bed and raced out the bedroom door. How could she have let something like this happen? She'd violated her marriage vows!

Mitch lay there, watching her go. He heard the bathroom door open, then close. Not sure what was going on, he got up, cleaned himself off as best he could, and slipped into his clothes.

When he finished dressing, Melissa still hadn't come out of the bathroom and he was getting concerned. He walked down the hallway to the bathroom door. It was closed. He knocked on it.

"Melissa? Are you all right?" he called.

Melissa sat on the toilet sobbing, the realization of what she'd just done now clear to her. "I...I'm...ah...I'm all right," she sniffled. What had she become? What kind of tramp was she? What must Mitch think of her?

"Look, I'm worried about you," Mitch said. "You sure you're OK?" He didn't want to leave if she was upset.

"I'm fine," Melissa sniffled. She wanted him to leave. If he stayed, she wouldn't be able to think, and she might do even more things she would regret. She had to have some time alone, to think, to try and make sense of what she'd done, and why.

"OK," Mitch hesitated, "I'm going to leave. If...if you want, you can call me. All right? I'll see you in the morning." He heard her sobs. Why did he feel like he'd done something wrong? He shrugged and left.

When she heard the back door close, Melissa sank to her knees on the bathroom floor, her body shaking with the force of her deep sobbing. What was going to become of her? Would she ever be truly happy again?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12