Inexcusable

Story Info
A letter explaining himself to his bride-to-be.
914 words
4.64
12.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet,

I'm afraid I have a confession to make, and I can only find the strength to put it in writing at this time.

I should have known she was up to something when your little sister Ellie showed up at the apartment while you were away on business. You warned me about her, but I'm afraid I didn't heed that warning.

The way she was dressed caught me off guard. The shorts and halter top she was wearing barely covered her at all, and fit her like a second skin. I was so taken aback that when she asked if she could come in, I let her in without much thought. Once she was inside, I gathered my wits and told her you were out.

She said that she knew, started swiping on her phone, and then handed it to me. She showed me a couple of pictures that were shocking, to say the least.

When I looked up from the phone, Ellie had lifted her halter top. I could scarcely believe that she was standing in front of me, brazenly baring those firm, eighteen-year-old breasts. I was stunned into paralyzed silence. Then she turned, and slowly pushed down her shorts. She looked over her shoulder at me, wearing a wanton smile as she revealed her tight young ass.

The shorts slithered down her legs, and she stepped out of them. A moment later she turned, and shamelessly displayed her baby-smooth, barely legal pussy to me.

I'm afraid I did nothing when she dispensed with her top, kicked off her shoes, and sauntered toward me in nothing but lacy little ankle socks. I didn't offer a word of protest when she sank down to her knees in front of me. I didn't so much as grasp her hand to stop her when she pulled down my pants.

My knees went weak when she wrapped her soft lips around my cock. I stared down at her in awe as she sucked me into her hot little mouth. She moaned around me, sucking hard, and taking me deep.

Then she absolutely swallowed me.

Her nose pressed against my skin while my cock throbbed in her throat. She stayed there, accepting the violation with barely a twitch of discomfort for so long. I don't know how she managed to breathe. When she did retreat, it was only to furiously suck me for a few more strokes, and then swallow me again.

Her eyes were misty and she was sniffling when she looked up at me after sliding her lips slowly back to the head of my dick again. She looked deep into my eyes as she stood and demanded that I fuck her.

Caught up in the shameful, carnal lust, I turned her around, bent her over the bar, and jammed my cock inside her. She was soaking wet, and so tight that it made my eyes roll up in my head. I filled my hands with those young tits, and fucked her like an animal.

She whimpered and moaned as I stretched out her little pussy -- all the while begging me to go faster and harder. I did. The whole apartment was echoing with the sound of my hips slamming into her ass. She let out a scream that could have shattered glass, and somehow, her pussy got even tighter as she thrashed in orgasm.

Ellie was still twitching and whimpering when I yanked my cock out of her, spun her around, and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I carried her to our bed. I threw her down on the bed, climbed on top of her, and buried my cock balls deep in that fresh young pussy again.

I was mesmerized by the bouncing of her breasts, the tightness of her expression, and the flush that filled her face. It was all too much. I couldn't hold back. I drove her ass down into the mattress with every thrust and growled like a beast. She just begged for more.

I erupted like a volcano inside her. I absolutely filled her with cum. She let out a screech and contorted when the feeling of me filling her up caused her to come too. My cum and her pussy juice squirted out around me every time I haltingly thrust into her. I filled your baby sister with more cum than I think I've ever spewed in my life, right there in the bed we've shared for five years now.

I had to admit my weakness and tell you the truth.

It's inexcusable.

I'm not talking about banging your sister, though. She's inexhaustible. I'm talking about the pictures she showed me of you and your boss at your little love nest up by the lake.

Now I understand why you don't get along with her, and why you took such great pains to poison me against her. You're an unfaithful, conniving slut, and she rats you out about it. It all makes sense now.

I guess you'll understand why my name is off the lease and this is the only evidence left in the place that I was ever here. Well, besides the wet spot on the bed and the cum spatters on the bar, and the carpet...

Tell your boss I said good luck. He's going to need it. Your sister says hello.

Actually, it sounded more like Hawk-glow. Probably my cock in her throat.

Your EX fiancé,

Daniel.