Infidelity Revisited Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

He reached in front of him and around her body, his hands locking onto her swinging breasts. He squeezed her soft mounds as he jammed his fat member into her hotness mercilessly. His eyes took in the entire picture. He could see the bottom of her right foot as it hung over the edge of the table. Up her tanned leg, her knee was bent, resting on the table. Her other foot was on the floor, and her left leg led up to her beautiful ass which was shaking violently each time he smacked against it. Just above her ass was her sun tattoo.

Ryan stood up straight, holding her by the sides of her ass and spreading her cheeks apart a little. He could now see where his fat member was pulling the pink lips of her pussy outward a little every time he withdrew. The lust within him was making him fuck her even harder. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

Charmaine could feel another orgasm rush towards her, and she bit her lip, trying desperately to stop her moans. His rigid pole was poking at the back of her pussy each time! She could feel his balls slapping against her swollen clit, and she lost it.

"Unghhh!" She kept her groaning quiet as orgasm washed over her. He slid his hands up her warm body, locking onto her soft tits. He squeezed them a little roughly, still pistoning his manhood in and out of her quivering mound. The table was shaking as he was fucking her, and it was banging the wall a little. They both noticed the noise at the same time. He pulled his penis out of her vagina with a 'slurp' that they could both hear. Her juices were really flowing!

She turned around and he grabbed her, urging her onto the floor. Charmaine obediently lay on her back, naked, and eagerly opened her tanned legs wide. Her legs were bent at the knees, feet in the air. The pink lips of her pussy were pressed together invitingly, surrounded by the neatly trimmed curls of her pubic hair. There was nothing but lust in her eyes. Ryan got on his knees between her open legs. Her heart was pounding as she looked at the giant penis was standing at full attention right between her legs. She lay passively, watching him take his manhood into his hand and aim it down towards her needy entrance.

His penis was coated with the juices of her pussy, and when he pressed it against her swollen petals, he easily slipped the head inside her.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed as she felt herself stretch wide for him. Ryan thrust hard and just like that, he was inside her. Over nine inches of thick cock was back inside her pussy, and she couldn't stifle her moan of satisfaction. His lips found hers at the same time as he began fucking her. She groaned into his mouth, her tongue exploring wildly as she felt his member glide in and out of her. Charmaine's feet were bouncing off his naked ass as he pistoned in and out of her welcoming hole.

Meanwhile, Danny was sitting right downstairs. If he had X-Ray vision, he could look up and see his girlfriend's naked ass pressed on the floor above him. His girlfriend of over four years! And he would be able to see some guy giving her the business. He would be able to see Ryan's giant cock jam in and out of Charmaine's cunt, and Ryan's balls slapping against Charmaine's ass over and over. If Danny would only walk over to the bottom of the stairs, he would hear: "Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She was moaning into Ryan's mouth as she took his giant pole deep inside her vagina again and again. Her bare feet were bouncing off his thrusting ass. Her tongue was dancing far into his mouth as he felt his balls begin to heat up. He knew he was about to cum, and he wanted each and every drop to go inside this beautiful woman's pussy.

He began to fuck her with all of his might, drilling nine and a half inches of pure hardness in and out of her needy cunt. He jackhammered in and out of her lightening quick, no longer kissing her but still keeping his lips pressed against hers. Charmaine felt him sink his rigid penis so deep into her vagina, and this time he remained there. Unable to help herself, she found her legs falling around his waist, and she held him tight against her.

Ryan's cock jerked, and a huge load of hot cum fired out the end of it and off the back of her pussy. He pressed his mouth against hers, muffling his moans as he manhood twitched again, releasing another thick load of his semen into her fertile vagina. She squeezed him tight with her legs, holding him deep inside her as he emptied his balls. While her boyfriend sat on the couch directly beneath her, another man had his giant penis inside her and was shooting his sperm into her needy cunt!

His dick was still pulsating, more of his seed pouring into Charmaine's eager pussy. They were kissing at each other as his ejaculate slowed to a trickle. The last couple of drops of his jism dripped into her, and he remained inside her. She loosened her legs around him as he began to soften inside her.

Ryan kissed her once more before getting up on his knees, his softening penis pulling out of her sopping wet vagina. Remembering where she was, Charmaine was quick to stand up and grab her pants off the floor. The two of them hurried into their clothes, all the while his seed was slowly leaking out of her body.

A couple of minutes later, the two were downstairs at the door.

"It was nice meeting you, Danny." Ryan stated at the doorway. Danny jumped up off the couch.

"Yes, nice meeting you." He replied, extending his hand. Ryan took it, smiling inwardly. This guy had no idea that the hand he was shaking had been rubbing his woman's pussy just minutes earlier!

Ryan walked out the door. All that remained of him was the semen that was in Charmaine's body.

*Well, this is the end of the Charmaine era. We broke up over a year ago now, and I'm no longer writing about her. Soon, stories inspired by my new woman will be posted - I'm sure you'll like her just as much as, if not more than, Charmaine. I'm not saying I'll never have a chapter 20, I'm just saying that I have nothing written about Charmaine at the moment, and have no fantasies in my head about her to start another story. Perhaps I'll revisit this in a couple years, who knows? Meanwhile, it's the end of the Charmaine era for me - it was nice to end with what I feel was the best chapter since chapter one. Thank you all for your kind words - a lot of people really liked this set. Keep up the comments - they inspire me. Keep up the votes - it would be nice to win something on this site for once (haha). Thanks again - X-Factor *

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12