Inherit My Heart Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So…you like what you see then?" she asked, lowering her eyelashes and taking the glass from his hand.

Chase tried to swallow the lump that had formed in his throat. "Elizabeth, you could wear a garbage bag and I would want you. This…God, you look marvelous, tremendous, fantastic. Like I said, there are no words to describe it. I wouldn't be doing you justice."

She took his free hand and led him into the bedroom. They stood next to the bed and Elizabeth raised her glass. "To us."

Chase clinked his glass to hers, "To us," he repeated before they eat took a sip. Chase then took the glass from her hand and placed both on the nightstand. He then turned back to her, gathering her in his arms, and placed a soft kiss to her lips.

Elizabeth ran her hands up his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss began slow; their tongues tangling, teasing nibbles to lips. Chase ran his hands down her back, cupping the round curve of her ass, pulling her in closer to him. Elizabeth could feel his length growing under his trousers, and she ground herself into him, making him groan into her mouth.

Chase kissed her chin, then glided the tip of his tongue across her jaw line, making her shiver. He continued up the whorl of her ear before coming back down and taking her lobe between his teeth, giving it a gentle tug. "You have no idea how hard it has been to keep my hands off of you. Every day I've been with you, I've wanted you more and more. I've wanted to sink deep inside of you and give you pleasure," he breathed into her ear. "I've wanted you to cum on my cock as I'm buried deep inside of you."

Elizabeth could feel herself getting wetter with each word he spoke to her. She turned his head back to her and captured his lips in an attempt to show him her mutual need. She tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling him in closer to her.

Chase returned her kiss with fervor. He reached up to palm her breasts, his thumbs brushing over her lace-clad nipples. Elizabeth moaned her approval into his mouth, as the buds grew taut. She began pulling at his tie, struggling at first to loosen it because of the fire he was lighting in her nipples and her groin. She got it off and threw it to the floor before she pulled his shirt out of his pants and began unbuttoning it as well. Her shaky hands couldn't negotiate the small buttons through the tiny holes. Her frustration grew and she ripped his shirt open, buttons flying.

Chase broke the kiss and pulled back from her, grabbing her wrists. She looked up to him, a look of regret on her glowing face. "I'm sorry; I'll buy you a new one."

He chuckled, "I'm not worried about the shirt. But, I think you're a little amped up. You need to relax a bit," he said before lowered his mouth to hers for a slow, soft kiss. He then broke the kiss and moved her a step back against the bed before slowly lowering her down. Chase pulled off his shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor before moving over her. He leaned down and gave her another soft kiss before moving lower, down towards her breasts.

When he took her nipple in his mouth, her back arched off the bed. She laced her hands in his hair, holding him to her. His tongue swiped at the wet lace before he moved to the other breast. Chase laved it with attention before slithering down her body a bit further. His searing tongue ran down her abdomen. He stopped right above her mons and looked up at her face. Elizabeth's eyes were closed and her mouth hung open in anticipation of what was next.

She didn't have to wait too long for her answer as his balmy breath fell over his clit. Her hips arched off the bed, offering herself to his mouth, but he moved lower. Chase leaned back on his haunches, sliding both his hands up her silky calves, the gown rising with his hands. He stopped when it was above her knees and began trickling soft kisses up her legs.

As his tongue skimmed the back of her knee, Elizabeth almost flew off the bed. Chase laughed, "Ticklish?"

"Very," she replied huskily.

He laughed once again, this time devilishly, "Something to keep in mind for future reference."

Elizabeth's gown had pooled up around her hips. Chase leaned down, trailing his tongue up her thigh. As her approached her pussy, her blew another stream of warm air over her and she shuddered. He lowered himself, rubbing his nose into the satin of her thong, feeling her wetness on the material. He licked around the sides of the material where her bare skin was exposed.

"Chase, please."

Giving her what she wanted he pulled the material to the side and swiped his tongue over her opening. Her hips arched into his face, trying to draw him deeper, but he gently played at his own pace, alternating long strokes and light touches with the tip of his tongue.

Elizabeth was starting to thrash her head around on the pillow, soft murmurs escaping her lips through ragged breaths. Chase began his final descent, laving her clit with attention. He nibbled, licked, and sucked on the morsel until she screamed out his name in her climax.

He rose from the bed to remove his clothes as Elizabeth lay spent, her eyes closed, chest heaving. Chase smiled at the thought of hearing his wife scream out his name as she came. He knelt back down and gently pulled her gown and thong off her dead weight, then laid her back down and positioned himself slightly over her.

"When did you take off your pants?" she asked feeling his nakedness against her skin.

Chase laughed, "Just now, while you were coming down from your moment of ecstasy."

"Mmm, ecstasy is right."

"Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet," Chase said, smiling up at her before dipping his head down and taking a nipple into his mouth.

Elizabeth moaned, "Oh I love it when you do that," she said, drawing her hands up to hold his head against her chest. Chase's answer was to give the other the same attention, eliciting another moan from her. He moved himself in between her legs, and began teasing her pussy once again, rubbing the head of his cock over her slit.

Chase groaned as her juices coated his head. He wanted nothing more than to just plunge into her, but knew he would hurt her even though he wasn't overly huge. So instead, he teased them both mercilessly, Elizabeth's hips arching off the bed, trying to draw him into her, until he could take no more.

He placed his cock directly in line with her opening, pushing forward just a tad as he watched the spongy head slowly enter her. She was tight and needed time to adjust to him, so he slowly fed her himself a bit at a time until he felt himself butt up against her barrier. Elizabeth was squirming underneath him and her movements made him elicit extra care.

"What's wrong," she asked him, seeing the look of concern on his face.

"I don't want to hurt you."

Her hands cupped his face, "Whether you want to or not, this is going to hurt, so just distract me and do it," she told him as she pulled him in for a kiss. "I need to feel all of you," she said against his mouth.

Chase deepened the kiss, their tongues tangling together, as he pulled back and thrust forward, claiming her virginity. Elizabeth dug her nails into his shoulder from the pain, letting out a yelp as he did, and he held still so she could get accustomed to his size. She was also extremely tight, gripping his cock like a vice and he needed a moment to compose himself.

He pulled back from the kiss and wiped the tear that had escaped from her eye. "You okay?"

She quickly nodded and sniffled, "Just give me a minute, okay?"

"I'm not going anywhere," he said with a laugh.

"I didn't think you were," she retorted. Elizabeth took a deep breath and looked into Chase's eyes. "Okay, I'm ready."

"You sure?" he asked, smoothing her hair back from her face.

"Yes."

Chase placed a light kiss to her lips as he pulled back and slowly sunk back into her. They both groaned into each other's mouths. He repeated the motion several times, each time just as slow as the first. Every time he sunk back into her it felt as if he was putting on a warm glove that was tailor made for his cock.

Elizabeth got more confident as she relaxed underneath him, eventually raising her pelvis to meet his strokes. As she did this, Chase quickened his pace and adjusted his positioning so he could hit her g-spot better. Elizabeth shuttered as he did this, feelings of warmth beginning to encompass her body.

"Oh my lord, Chase, that feels a-mazing," she said, wrapping her arms tighter around his back.

Taking that as encouragement, Chase quickened his pace. He pumped into her four or five more times and her orgasm ripped through her. She screamed out his name, clawing at his back. Chase's control left him as he felt her muscles quaking around him and he came deep inside of her, crying out her name as well, and collapsing on top of her afterwards.

As his breathing returned, he looked up at Elizabeth who was staring at the ceiling. "Are you okay?"

"Marvelous," she said, still staring off into space. "I have no words to describe how I feel right now. I'm exhausted, yet sated, yet invigorated all at the same time. I guess I do have words," she said before bursting out with a fit of giggles.

Chase just shook his head at her and smiled before he placed a kiss to her forehead and slowly pulled away, his softening cock leaving her body. Elizabeth suddenly felt empty as left her and went to the bathroom. He returned with a warm washcloth and gently wiped away any remnants of her virginity before cleaning himself as well.

"Was I okay?" Elizabeth finally asked.

Chase looked at her cross, "What are you talking about?"

"I asked if I was okay? I mean I'll get better. I know that it probably wasn't as good as some of the other girls you've been with."

Chase silenced her by placing his hand over her mouth. "Stop. First of all, no one in my past matters. I've told you that already. Second, it was fantastic. And third, yes, as we get to know each other better, our sex will get better as well. It will be utterly indescribable instead of fantastic. Now stop over thinking." He removed his hand from her mouth and replaced it with his own, kissing her deeply until both of their eyes were heavy with sleep.

Elizabeth snuggled into him, running her fingertips up and down his chest. Chase's breathing slowed as he fell asleep, holding her tight against him. Elizabeth closed her eyes as well, feeling the rhythm of his chest beneath her head.

"I love you," she whispered before her fingers stilled and she too fell asleep.

*

Sorry for the delay. Things have just been a bit busy at home and in my downtime, I just haven't had the motivation to type. Thanks to Michchick98 as always for her continued support and assistance.

12