Inheritance Ch. 03

Story Info
The new company takes off.
3.3k words
4.19
23.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DCI Jones was sitting at my desk watching himself sexually assault Roxy. That's what I was threatening him with. A copy would find its way on to the Chief of Police at the MET. Unless he did as requested. He soon accepted my request. I filled him in on all the details of Stan's theft from me and showed him the evidence of the spreadsheets that Penny had slipped in to pocket. Jones said that it was a cast iron case and Stan would be found guilty of theft and embezzlement; the only problem was he would have to be in England for him to do anything about it. If I could get him in the country then all would be well. DCI Jones would arrest him, and all my assets would return to me, as well as any profits Stan had made and any other property he had purchased with my money.

It was all set up, Stan was en-route to Heathrow, and as soon as the Trans Atlantic flight landed it would be boarded and Stan arrested. I got a phone call at 3pm from Jones. He said Stan was in jail and no bail on offer, but there was a problem he went on. Some two bit whore was in tow with Stan and she was shouting her mouth off about me. Penny. I was beginning to suspect that Penny had engineered this situation so that she could work her way back to England. I told Jones to bring her to me at BJ's.

Two hours later DCI Jones stood with a handcuffed Penny in my suite. "What the fuck is going on Penny?" I said. She simply said she wanted to come home and fulfil her legal obligations to me. I saw the look that Jones threw me. "Obligations," he said, "what is this slut to you."

"Tell him Penny," I said. Penny looked at the floor and began to tell her story.

Jones looked at me with envy, "You have this club, property in America, all the money in the world and two of the best looking women always on your arm and you sent her to work for that scumbag Stan."

"Listen Jones, I got rid of her because she was the servant of my Farther-in-law. She has sucked his cock; he fucked her cunt and probably her ass. Why would I want his seconds? But in fairness she has proved her worth, and I think she might have her uses now."

Penny looked at me, and I saw hope in her eyes. "Jones, how would you like to work for me and protect my interests from prying eyes in the local constabulary? You would be rewarded."

Jones sat and looked at me thoughtfully, "What payment could I expect from you?"

I turned to Penny. "Suck his cock," I instructed her. She walked to him and fell to her knees, with her hands cuffed behind her she looked at Jones and waited for him to present his dick for her. Jones took his limp tool out of his pants, and Penny went to work on him. She licked up and down his shaft till he started to get hard. Penny soon had him hard, and she began to tease the head of his dick with her tongue. She didn't take him into her mouth. She was waiting for Jones to take the initiative. He did so as he moved his hand to the back of her head, and pushed her head down on his cock. He kept pushing and soon his balls rested on Penny's chin.

"Not bad, eh DCI? This and more can be yours if you want."

Jones now had a handful of Penny's hair and was slamming her head up and down on his cock. Penny took it all in stride and showed no discomfort. Jones was now moaning to himself as a neared his climax. He pulled Penny's mouth off his cock just as a thick spurt white cum jetted out of his cock across Penny's face and stung into her eye. Another streak of cum shot on to her cheek and again on to her forehead. Her face was covered with his massive load. She looked him in the eye and said thank you before she dipped her head again and cleaned his dick. When she was finished lapping at his dick, she stood up and returned to the back of the office and stood silently with the cum dripping from her face and tears streaming from her eye as DCI Jones' cum began to irritate it.

"Was that the best blowjob you ever had? You can have her when ever you want, she will do as you want where ever you want. She'll even pick up the expenses if it keeps you happy."

Jones was sold. He was never going resist Penny's charms. "Alright," he said "I'll look after your interests, but if she disappoints me once and I walk, got it."

So with all my business interests under control, I could return my attention to Fantasy Fuck. I had already set up the website and had some feedback. It seemed it was viable. I had my first customer already paid up and waiting for the day to be set by me. I rang him to arrange the details. He picked up, "Hello, Steve speaking."

"Hello this is Fantasy Fuck just calling to let you know that you are booked in on Monday the 3rd Please check your email and fill in the questionnaire so we can maximise your experience."

Twenty minutes later I had Steve's reply back. He wanted his girl dressed as a police woman, and he wanted to do a rape/bdsm theme. This wouldn't't be a problem, I thought as I called my live in slave to my office. I told Roxy of the first booking and its theme. She was less than enthusiastic and even refused to do as I bid. I was enraged. All the trouble I had gone to start this venture was being undone by this cheap cock sucking slut. I leapt from my chair, grabbed at her hair and pulled her forward; caught off guard she stumbled forward. I now pushed her head down and she bent over at the waist on to the desk. With my free hand, I pulled my cock out of my pants and began to slap her ass. As she was only in a bikini, I pulled at the side knots and it fell away. Roxy had now recovered some of her senses and was trying to cover her pussy. I kicked her legs apart and aimed my now rigid cock at her pussy. I grabbed her arm and pulled her hand out of the way as I stabbed my dick into her exposed cunt. She screamed at the invasion as she was dry. I kept pushing in to her till I was up to the hilt in her.

Leaning over her I whispered to her, 'Looks like your gonna get raped twice now!" I began to pump in and out her of her now increasingly damp hole. I said as I forced my self on her "This is what you get when you defy my instructions".

I spat a mouth of saliva on to her face; it landed on her check and I rubbed in to her face. Roxy had now accepted what was happening and had begun to push back on to my thrusts. I pulled out of her pussy and forced her to her knees. 'Suck my cock you ungrateful whore,' I spat out at her. She resigned her self to my will.

'What are you?" I asked.

"I'm a cheap slut whore to be used for whatever you desire, sir" she answered.

I pushed my dick to her mouth and down her throat. I began to pump in to her face and tears streamed from Roxy's eyes as she struggled with the pace of me skull fucking her. I was on the verge of my orgasm. I stopped fucking Roxy's head and shot my cum on to the floor. I pushed Roxy down to the floor and told her to lick it up. She slurped and licked at the pool of my cum till the floor was clean.

"He will be here on Thursday and you will be getting raped by him. Do you understand me, fuck pig?"

"Yes sir, I can't wait sir." came her reply.

"Good, now fuck of" I spat back at her.

Thursday arrived and Roxy was preparing her self for Steve. She wore black heels and hold ups with a garter and belt, tight black pencil skirt with white blouse and jacket. It goes without saying that the blouse was open at the front to expose her massive breasts. She wore her hair up and had a set of glasses on to complete the look. She was ready for what was sure to be an ordeal for her and I was excited at the birth of my new venture.

Roxy entered my office and stood at my desk. "So would you rape me Sir? Am I not the rape slut you wanted?"

I looked up and looked her up and down I was amazed at the sight before me. She was truly an incredible looking woman.

"Yes very good" I replied less than enthusiastic. She looked crestfallen at my lack of approval.

"Now go away he will be here soon and I have business to attend".

She left the office and I made my way to the front door just as Steve arrived. I opened the door and welcomed him. His eyes widened at the sight that met him. Penny was naked on her knees, with her hands tied to her ankles and blindfolded.

"Please make use of her, she will willingly clean you before you make use of the rest of the house, or if you need to expel some fluid to enhance your pleasure later then she has the ability to accommodate all of your needs, no need to talk to her just use as you see fit. But first things first house rules. Before we can go any further I will need the payment we agreed and your victim is somewhere in this house. Once you have availed your self of Penny here feel free to wonder off and find your victim and if you do want to cum inside her please use a condom."

Steve was overjoyed at what was happening, Penny had been a surprise to him, he immediately handed over the agreed fee and I left to it after instructing Penny to find me after Steve had finished with her.

As soon as he was alone Steve began to squeeze and slap Pennys tits. He knelt in front of her and push a finger into her cunt. It resisted at first but soon began to moisten and his finger soon slid in to the knuckle. He withdrew his finger and wiped it under Penny's nose. Now hard he stood and presented his hard cock to Penny. Penny had never seen a dick so big in all her life.

Steve's instructions couldn't have been simpler, "Swallow it", he said

Penny opened her mouth and took the head of this monster cock into her wet warm cocksucking lips; she started to get the shaft wet so she could get it in to her throat. She knew this was going to be challenge. Penny pulled her head back so that her lips just kissed the very tip of the dick; she pushed forward on the dick, impaling her mouth on the thick cock. She kept pushing until she felt it at the back of her mouth, another hard push and it popped into her throat. Controlling her gag reflex and the need to wretch she pushed her head forward again and her whole throat was filled with dick. Steve grabbed Pennys head and held it down on his dick. Penny could no longer control the gag and started to gag and wretch around the massive tool that had invaded her throat. This was the effect that Steve wanted, Pennys spasaming throat was getting Steve off. Letting go of her head she pulled off the dick and gasped at the air rushing in to her burning lungs. Steve was finished with Penny and was now fully dressed off to find his prey.

Roxy was sat in the lounge, she had considered hiding but realised that was only prolonging the inevitable so she waited to be raped by a stranger. She had been instructed to play along with whatever scenario Steve decided. The door to lounge opened and Steve entered. Roxy was apprehensive and held her breath as he looked it behind him.

"Ah you must be Roxy"

"Yes I am how do you know that?" she played along.

"We have a mutual friend, I had hoped to meet you today" Steve said as walked towards the sitting Roxy.

"Oh and why was that.....sorry, what did you say your name was?"

"I didn't say but you can call me sir. I have heard a great many things about your talents and I will be experiencing them presently".

"My talents err...sir and what do you suppose they are then"

As fast as lightening Steve's hand shot out and grabbed Roxy's neck and began to squeeze. Roxy tried to fight him off but was too weak.

"We both know that you are slut and will let anything fuck you"

"No, no I'm not" Roxy's strangled response. "You have me mixed up with someone else, please don't hurt me"

Steve slapped Roxy across her face. With his spare hand he undid his trouser zip and fished out his monster cock. Releasing her throat but grabbing her hair he pushed her head to the side and began to slap Roxy's face with his flaccid dick.

"OK, ok I'll suck your dick if you leave me alone" Penny splutted as the Steve's rapidly hardening cock rained down slap after slap on her check and forehead.

Steve released the grip on her hair and Roxy took the opportunity and made a run for the door. Just as quick Steve grabbed at Roxy's trailing hair and she pulled up short.

"Now, now whore, you promised me a blowjob. I suggest you get on your knees"

Roxy sank to her knees and got her first sight of Steve's massive hard on. She leaned forward, as soon as her lips parted to accept Steve's cock he grabbed her head and pushed his hips forward and pulled her head to his groin. Roxy had little option but to accept the violent invasion of her mouth. Steve with no consideration towards Roxy kept pushing his tool in to Roxy's head until she was gagging on the length of the shaft.

"Is the whore struggling" mocked Steve. "Maybe this will help?"

He pulled Roxy's head back so that she was looking directly at him. She got a good view as Steve emptied the contents of his mouth onto Roxy's lips. His saliva dripped into her mouth as she opened her mouth and it was pushed down her throat by his cock which was now pounding in and out of her throat again. Roxy was struggling to accommodate the penis in her mouth; tears were streaming from her eyes and making her mascara run down her face.

"Now are you going to do as I tell you Roxy? Or am I going to have to prove to you what sort of man I am?" Said Steve with his dick still deep in her mouth.

"I'll do anything you ask sir, please rape this whore and punish me for being so sluty" came Roxy's resigned reply. She knew that she was going to get the punishment fuck of her life plus she didn't want to defy Paul

"Good answer fuck pig. Now get naked, but I want a show mined"

Slowly Roxy began to strip off her clothes she danced to the imaginary bet in her head. Her hands were all over her body and soon she was down to her stockings and heels and she heard Steve's voice commanding her to stop. She did so and realised that there where now three men in the room with her and all of them in masks and should not be identified.

"Kneel whore" Came the order. Roxy did so. The three men crowded round her, all expecting to be serviced by her warm mouth. She turned in circles having her head fucked. She felt like her head was a ball being passed round. As soon as she got in to a rhythm with the cock in her mouth she would feel the hand of the next man grab her hair and pull her round to be choked by his cock. This is how she was used for what felt like hours. All around her was conversation, her ability to be fucked in her mouth was being rated and the group was saying what to do with her. She heard comments like.

"She's ok I suppose but the slut at the door is better." And "I wonder how long she can hold my dick in her throat before she passes out."

Soon Roxy's face was covered in her own drool and the spit of the three man group which had been spitting on her face and tits.

"Rub the spit into your face and tits." One of the gang instructed her. So she did, putting her hands to her sticky tit she began to rub and nip her nipples and rub her hand around her face. It smudged her makeup around and made her look cheap and trashy.

The group assembled around her and pushed her in to the all fours position. She felt a hard dick pushing at her pussy hole, as she was entered a gasp escaped her mouth and a dick was forced back down her throat. The third member of her rape party began to slap her tits and ass causing her to squeal around the cock in her mouth. Again the conversation went on around her she was simply the entertainment.

The group changed places and Roxy now had cock in her ass and pussy and she expected the third cock to pushed in her face for her to gag her self on but this time was different the masked man turned around and presented his ass. Roxy took a deep breath and allowed the dirty hole to be lowered to her open and probing tongue. She felt her hand being pulled to the front of the man at her head she could wank him off while lapping at his hole.

Roxy had been extensively used and was now exhausted. To tired to move she allowed the men raping her to do as they wish. She had had her face slapped more times than she could recall, been spat on, all of her holes where sore from being used; her pert round ass was red and bruised from the spanking she had endured. She now lay over the arm of a sofa, her head to one side so that her mouth was available. She was being fucked in the ass or pussy and when the man in her got bored they would pull out allow another to use her while the first got his member cleaned by Roxy's mouth. One by one the group deposited there load on Roxy's face and left with out a word being said to her.

Roxy lay over the arm of the sofa; she didn't hear the door open softly as Penny entered the room. Roxy did, however, feel the cold metal of the hand cuffs that now held her wrists behind her back. She looked back and saw Penny naked except for a 12inch strap on. Roxy was far to tired to put up any sort of serious fight and was soon being ass raped by Penny's massive fake cock.

"This is so you know that even though both of us are whores, you are mine." Said Penny as she thrust her hips forward in to Roxy's over used ass. As Roxy lay bent over a sofa being fucked she vowed to show Penny who was boss.