A Concubine's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Miranda had come of age, and is ready to see the Master.
2.8k words
4.1
28.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda knew she was late for breakfast, but today she must have her makeup done perfectly. She wasn't able to sleep last night, and the faint bags around her eyes have messed up her usual routine. Hands shaking, she applied the last bit of concealer, then looked back to the mirror and stared for a long while, making sure everything is exactly as she was expected and trained for.

"Not going to piss off the mistresses today" she thought. She was still unsure about herself, but decided that this was her best and that she needs to head down for breakfast at that moment. She stands up and applied the moisturizer on her naked body, as she has every morning and night for the past three years.

Miranda took one final look at her body in the mirror, running her fingers down her light, pale skin, marveling at the changes she's undergone these past years. Her dark brown hair, once short to her neck, now smoothly runs straight down to her back. All the blemishes on her skin are gone, the moles and scars laser removed, and not a hair can be seen or felt along her entire body. Her breasts, fully mature, swelled up firmly on her chest; her ass rounded and perky. He teeth, once slightly crooked, now perfectly white and aligned; her stomach, once sporting a little fat, now lays flat after her strictly regulated diet and exercise regime.

"All of this, just for today" she thought as she put on her clothes, a tight blouse, miniskirt, and five-inch heels, which Miranda's learned to walk in with ease after the past years. All of this training, dieting, body care, she underwent every day since she was sent here was for her presentation to the Master, who will decide her fate now that she has come of age. The mistresses never gave much detail as to what will happen to them after this, though they would tell tales of horror to all the girls of those who fail their assessment, which kept most of them in line.

Miranda finally went down to the common room, now full and loud with breakfast chatter. She walks up to the counter, and gives the back of her left hand to the middle-aged woman there, a wave symbol imprinted on her skin. The other woman scans Miranda's hand, then walks out with the tray of food: two boiled eggs, plain yogurt with granola, a cup of milk, and, probably because this was a special occasion, a beautiful looking chocolate mousse. Miranda smiles and takes the tray. Except during her weight loss days, she's always eaten well since she's come here.

"Miranda! Finally you got here!" Lucy waves to her from a nearby table, and Miranda sits down next to her and Amanda, her two best friends who have yet to be assessed by the Master.

"Hey" Miranda responds as she sits down. "Sorry, really needed time to prepare."

Lucy laughs "Of course, today is your big day, after all," looking at her both excitedly and nervously. "How are you feeling?"

"Terrified." Miranda replies tersely, as she begins eating. "I couldn't sleep at all last night, I have no clue what's about to happen."

Amanda speaks up. "Oh you are going to be fine. You're easily one of the prettiest girls in this whole place," finishing her meal. "I bet the master is going to take you the moment he sets his eyes on you."

Miranda blushes and forces herself to continue eating, as the mistresses demand that everyone finishes what's on their plate. "Well as long as I get to see you two again someday," as Miranda looks back sadly at her two friends. They had already said their farewells the day before, but Miranda feels tears well up again in her eyes knowing this may be the last occasion she ever sees them again.

Lucy holds her hand and smiles sadly back "Of course you will. These people might own us, but they sure as hell can't keep us apart for the rest of our lives". Amanda holds her other hand and nods affirmatively back.

Miranda simply nods as they continue talking and finishing their meal. While her friends may be optimistic about this, she didn't expect to see them again. After all, she came to this place with her mother and father, and hasn't heard a word from either of them since their separation. But Miranda forces herself not to get emotional over this again. She needs to keep her composure if she was to make the day.

Miranda says her final goodbyes to Lucy and Amanda. "We'll see you in three months!" they both say, as that is when their coming-of-ages arrive. After the meal, a mistress comes over to see her. "Miranda, Lady Trisha has arrived at the door. You better not keep her waiting." she says firmly. Miranda nods, and walks to the front door where she sees the Lady Trisha in a formal black dress. She is similarly built to Miranda, with a tight thin body but taller, with extra curves on her breasts and ass, and dark red hair that waves elegantly right down to her bottom. Miranda has seen her on a few occasions across the past three years, and hasn't noticed any signs of aging or losing her sensuous look.

Lady Trisha smiled as she sees Miranda "Miranda!" she exclaimed, giving her a hug "Oh you're looking so gorgeous today. I know the Master will like you" she said softly, as she released Miranda from the hug.

"Thank you, my lady," Miranda responded, blushing profusely as her breath shakes a little.

Lady Trisha smirked "Soon I don't think you'll be calling me lady anymore, dear" as she greets the others, two girls who have also come-of-age this month. Both of them were taller than Miranda, both blonde, and both look nervously back at her as they notice Trisha greet them considerably more coldly than she did Miranda. Miranda gave them a look, and immediately noticed a possible reason why. One of them is wearing excess makeup to hide something, her boobs are clearly being supported, and her eyes are too close together. The other has relatively short hair, almost certainly because of an inability to keep it straight and tidy as it grows long, and she's a bit fatter than the others, noticeable especially around the waist and thighs. "She hasn't been here long enough" Miranda thought, knowing that those things would have been corrected otherwise. There was a particular style and form that was taught to all the girls, and all of them were trained and shaped to achieve that down, shaping every fine detail.

"That's all for this month, it seems" Trisha said. "Follow me, girls". The three of them did so, and Miranda takes a deep breath as she realizes that she's exited the 'school' grounds for the first time since she's arrived. They soon reach a black limousine, and Trisha opens the door for them "Get in, girls. And no talking inside the car." Miranda knew better than to disobey. Very early on at the 'school', she learned that there was absolutely no privacy. Everything was observed through cameras, and even the slightest infractions done alone would always be met with harsh discipline. Miranda didn't expect anything different here.

********************************

About ten minutes later, the car stopped, and Trisha opened the door for them. When Miranda exited, she looked up at easily the largest mansion she had ever seen. She turned around to see a tall water fountain behind the limo, then looks back at the marble pillars surrounding the steps of the door. White stone extended wide to the left and right, and Miranda couldn't even see where it ends on either side.

At the door, two expressionless male guards stand, and Miranda soon realizes they were the first men she has seen in the last three years. The guards give Trisha a nod as the group climb the stairs, and Trisha lays the back of her hand on a scanner beside the door, opening for them revealing a large, open area.

Trisha spent a bit of time on the scanner, then looked to the group "All of you scan now before you enter". All of them did so, the procedure being one familiar to all of them after living at the 'school'. Miranda looked around as they walked in, marveling at the beauty and wealth displayed inside here - the portraits on the walls, the pristine glass chandelier, and all the dark wood furniture placed perfectly around the place.

The group followed Trisha silently through a doorway, where they proceeded down a hallway to a series of elevators. Trisha scanned her hand, and after a minute an elevator door opened. After entering, Trisha said "Inspection room." The elevator door closed, and Miranda felt surprised as the elevator began moving backwards for a second, then moving up a few levels, before sliding rightwards, feeling a sharp curve at one point before it stopped and opened again.

Trisha led the group out the elevator, into a relatively narrow hardwood corridor, without any decorations or furniture. A fully dressed woman was there mopping the floors, somewhere in her mid-to-late 20's, nodding to the group as they enter a door to the right. They entered a bright, wide room, a long green velvet sofa against the wall. There was a door opposite, which leads to a dark wooden desk with a computer.

Trisha turned to the group. "Please, sit," beckoning to the sofa. "The master will arrive soon. You are all to be completely undressed when he arrives, and are not to talk to each other under any circumstances. Is that clear?" she emphasizes firmly. Miranda nods with the others, as Trisha turns to Miranda, giving her a smile before turning around and out the door.

Miranda heard the door lock as soon as Trisha exits, as she felt her hands shake, breathing more heavily as she realized what was to come. "Calm yourself" she thought, worried that sweat may disrupt her makeup. She gave the other two girls a nervous look, seeing them already in the process of undressing. Miranda looked away and undressed as well, feeling even more vulnerable than before as slight goosebumps appeared on her skin. As she sits back on the sofa, she quickly glanced to the other two girls, who seemed equally nervous. With that glance though, Miranda realized that her earlier intuitions regarding their figures were spot-on.

After what seemed like an eternity, the door opposite opened. First to enter was Trisha, except gone was her dress, and in its place a light blue lace lingerie, swaying her hips as she walked in. Behind her were two other women in their early-to-mid 20s, dressed more fully with a blouse and skirt, both revealing smooth, thin legs. And behind them, came who Miranda immediately presumed was the Master.

The Master stood almost a foot taller than the other three women, and looked forward at the naked women on the sofa directly at their eyes, giving each a hard expressionless glance. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a white shirt underneath, with his broad shoulders and thick chest made widely apparent. His dark black hair laid cleanly on top his head, contrasting with his light, pale skin and his dark blue eyes. Miranda was surprised by how young he looked - she doubted that he had reached 30. She felt a rush surge through her body at his look, his strong confident face, piercing eyes and straight posture as he walks to the desk and sits down, then remembering again her naked figure exposed to him, blushing and taking a deep breath as she tried to keep herself together.

"Welcome, girls, and congratulation on all of your coming-of-ages. Now it's time to determine your futures" he said in a quiet but precise voice, face still expressionless as he gave all of the girls another look, giving a longer glance directly at Miranda, who forced herself to keep her look back, refusing to turn her head first. The Master then took his hand and laid it on the monitor, and Miranda watched intently as he tapped a series of times, unable to see anything more from her seat. The Master then stood up and beckons one of the dressed women beside him. "Marie" he said, who walked up in front of the desk and tilted her head down.

"Yes, sir?"

"Nalia, please stand" he said authoritatively.

The blonde girl sitting beside Miranda stood up, breasts slightly sagging down as she does so. The Master then looks back to the dressed women in front of him. "The barn, with intention to sell" he said tersely. Marie nods back in response, then grabs Nalia in her arm and pulled her forward roughly to the desk. The Master then reaches into the drawer, pulling out what looks like a scanner. "Hand, please." Marie quickly grabbed Nalia's wrist before she could react, and slams it down on the desk. The Master then held the scanner above her hand for about a minute, much longer than a typical scan, before finishing. Marie nodded back to the master, then proceeded to pull Nalia's naked self out the room. Miranda looked to Nalia as she followed silently, a look of sheer terror on her face, tears welled up in her eyes.

"Rey, please stand" he said immediately afterwards.

The other blonde girl now stands, and the Master turns to other dressed woman beside him. "Cassie, she will stay in the house. Assign her wherever you see fit. However, she will be off-limits for the time being." Cassie gave the Master a nod, and held her hand out to Rey, who accepted it. The Master then took the scanner again and laid it over Rey's hand for the next minute, after which Cassie guided her gently out the room. As that happens, Miranda noticed Trisha give the Master a curious look. The Master turned back to Trisha, and for the first time Miranda saw the Master break from his cold impassive look, giving Trisha a smirk and mouthed something back to her. Trisha gave a slight laugh and looked back to Miranda after Rey left the room.

"Miranda, please stand."

Miranda stood up, and noticed the Master now staring intently at her, eyes leering across her body, slowly tracing along her skin. Miranda felt her entire body go red, unable to stop herself from shaking as she felt exposed and embarrassed, having the man look at her this way.

After this, the Master lets out a full smile.

"Trish, you were right - this one really is a beauty."

Trisha laughed back and rests her hand on the Master's shoulder. "I knew she would be your type the moment she arrived at the school, sir. I took extra care on her this whole time."

The Master leaned back to give Trisha a kiss on the lips, then nodded. "She doesn't really need all that makeup, though. Her face is more than pretty enough to stand on her own."

"Oh I agree, I think she was just nervous and overdid it a little."

The Master nodded again. "I take it you have a room prepared for her?"

"She sure does."

The Master then turned to Miranda. "You will come to my bed tonight, Miranda. One of my slaves will lead you there when the time comes." He then reaches over to her, letting a hand out. "Your hand, please?" he asks firmly but gently.

Miranda silently gave the Master her hand, in slight shock on the sudden turn of events, and the Master laid the scanner over it. Miranda looked down carefully, and saw that her hand wasn't actually being scanned - rather, it was first clearing the current mark on her skin, then replacing it with a new one, this one a crescent moon. When this process finished, Miranda pulled her hand back, then looked to Trisha, trying to peak down at her left hand. Trisha seemed to have noticed this and gave a slight smile, lifting her hand up slightly, showing Miranda the exact same crescent moon on the back of her hand.

Trisha then walked up to her. "Follow me now, Lady Miranda," and Miranda dutifully followed her towards the door. Before she exits, Trisha pauses and turns back to the Master, who seemed to be focusing on something on the screen.

"You won't be too mean to her tonight, now will you sir?" she asked amusedly.

"Mean? When have I ever been known to be mean, babe?"

Trisha giggled and ran a finger down Miranda's back, feeling her shiver to the touch "She looks like a ton of fun now doesn't she?" as Trisha finally led her out the door and closed it behind her.

Miranda continued to follow Trisha back to the elevator, uncertain about everything that just happened. It didn't take long for her to realize though, that she had just become a concubine to one of the most important and powerful men living today, one responsible for most of the fortune and misery that has taken place in the past ten years. And at that age!