All Comments on 'Inheritance Ch. 07'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you...

...for such an interesting story. While the bulk of this tale was really interesting and held the attention very well, the end seemed a bit rushed or hurried. It did take away a bit from the overall feel of this excellent tale but perhaps the following series to come will cover this small distraction.

I really want to hear(read) more on this extended tale and certainly look forward to more in the near future. Please, not so long between your endeavors.

the Fuddpucker

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

at least you didnt kill eva

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love

Loved it and thank you for a grate story. your fateful reader Bill

_

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 10 years ago
Inheritance

I am sorry to see it end but glad you are continuing the story line.

beau6beau6almost 10 years ago
Excellent Series

Totally enjoyed the entire series and look forward to other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

Great writing.

Story was very good, but seemed rushed at end.

As far a a heir, liz cant grow up to be a sub, a master but not a sub, or his empire by definition will end.

I almost wish it had of gone on longer as the story of the three of them was the best part of the tale, and it was short.

Over all, very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME

I LOVED THIS STORY. It was well written and a lot more than I expected. wish there was more to come.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Top drawer series!

Loved this...it's own unique touch...very well done!!!!

bigsheff1bigsheff1almost 10 years ago
write faster

A fantastic story, plenty of sex and a thumbs up to you for mentioning my home city of Sheffield

wburchwburchalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story and very well written.

NOBLEXSEXNOBLEXSEXalmost 10 years ago
INHERITANCE

I HAVE READ ALL 7 CHAPTERS I HAPPY TO SAY IT WAS GREAT READ. I HOPE SOMETHING NEW COMING UP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As to an heir.

I thought the idea had been brought up that he needed to have a male heir (in a previous chapter)? Or, could it be, that his daughter ends up like his mother, marrying some jerk, getting pregnant with a son, and eventually returns to daddy for financial help and then becomes his new sub after the boy grows up? A kind of "circle-of-life" series of events. Just a thought.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Great series! Thanks for wrapping it up. Looking forward to your future stories.

DwinohDwinohalmost 10 years ago
Heir

As to having an heir, perhaps his daughter will become his sub and will bear him a male heir?

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Yes but who's master and who's the sub........

Well written and an enjoyable read thank you, looking forward to more of your works.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed it every chapter !

I think arrowglass put it best !

Thanks

txcracker

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
great writing

loved every word written best story in a while hope theres more to cum cant wait

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
When you make up your mind to bring it to a conclusion

you don't mess around. You shut it down, close all avenues of escape, and kill off the players so there is no doubt or opportunity to bring it back.

and you do it succinctly and with all possible brevity.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
thank you for this series

I just re-read it all and enjoyed it even more than the first time through.

Now I am off to see what else you might have on offer.

ta

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

It's comments like that, that make writing these stories worthwhile

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 9 years ago
Whilst BDSM does nothing for me...

I must admit that I loved this story. The well rounded characters and the clear emotional connections made for a compelling tale. Well done.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Questions about background details

I loved the series, but couldn't help wondering about some of the "behind the scenes" details about life at Thrallthorpe.

Perhaps some may see this as nitpicking, but here are some things that didn't make sense to me, while reading this chapter particularly.

Maybe I've watched too much "Downton Abbey", but they live in that huge "pile o' stones" with no permanent staff? No maids, butlers, housekeepers, chauffeurs or cooks? Who keeps up the house and grounds, especially on the weekends?

And what about Pip? Wasn't it stated that she has an apartment/flat on the grounds, or was it in a wing of the main house? Where does she disappear to every weekend? A PA for the owner of a multi-billion dollar/pound/euro conglomerate would be on-call 24/7, 365 days per year, to be available for things like arranging transportation and accommodations for their weekend shopping trip(s) to London/Paris/Hong Kong, or any other "spur-of-the-moment" changes in plan.

They live in a huge mansion, but send out for Chinese? Come on, who are you trying to kid?

The guy has mega-money, but he can't afford a bit of air conditioning for the hot, sweltering weather? Not even a little summer house or folly on the property, that might have been air conditioned for a bit of respite from the heat, even if the main mansion couldn't be air conditioned? I just don't see the owner of a multi-national conglomerate "sweating it out", tossing, turning, and losing valuable sleep due to heat and humidity. Certainly grandpa would have seen to that years before.

And lastly, most of the other ladies of the Management team have their shortened nicknames, Pip, Shell, Jude. I would have thought that Katherine (with a K), would have had her name shortened to Kaye, ages ago. ;-)

As they say, "the devil is in the details",

but, when all is said and done, the meat of the story is about the relationships, and that was nicely done.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 8 years agoAuthor
OKay, I admit it...

I have made mistakes…

But… (you just knew there was a ‘but’ coming didn’t you?)

I really appreciate that you’ve taken time to write these comments.

Downton is history – dead and gone history, an age undreamed off, last vestiges of an empire, that sort of thing. The level of staffing in a house like Downton (or Highclere castle where it is filmed) was ridiculous, Butler, house keeper, cook, assistants to the butler, cook and housekeeper, foot men, chauffeurs, parlour maids, house maids, scullery maids, boot boys, etc – and that was just in the house, there was also the estate and other properties, not to mention the staff that guests brought with them to the house. These days those sorts of staffing level are unsustainable. And while there are often numerous staff in the big houses – department heads if you like, a lot of work is carried out by contractors, under supervision of the permanent staff members. Thrallthorpe is no Highclere or Downton, it is smaller, and therefore managed by a far smaller team, (one person – the cook/house keeper Pauline) and they do use services such as cleaning services, caterers and landscapers/gardeners. Not only is it cost effective and less intrusive on the family life, but it is supporting local businesses. And that is more in line with Grandfather John’s vision and what Mike picked up.

Pip and the business. Sometimes the business was important to the story, most times it wasn’t, if it wasn’t I didn’t clutter the story with it. The comments made in the story are a nod that indicates that she’s there and she does stuff, but more than that is not necessary, I didn’t feel it was necessary for her to be in it more. Other people may require a PA that’s on-call 24/7, Mike doesn’t, or at least at this point in the story he doesn’t – that may change as his life changes, it probably will.

Sending out for Chinese – this is England in the 21st Century – they sometimes send out for Chinese, trust me.

Air-con. When Thrallthorpe was built air-con was something that many houses in Britain just didn’t have. Many still don’t. The summer temperatures we have been having over the last couple of years, are unusual, and don’t happen often enough to justify the cost. We love it when it happens, but it just doesn’t happen enough. I suspect that Mike would do something about it.

Katherine – with a K. Names have real power, knowing someone’s true name is reckoned to be the most effective way of gaining power over them. On a day-to-day level people can be precious about their names because it is their identity, who they are. We all know people who will not shorten their name no matter what Katherine is one of them.

I have tried to show the people in the stories as ordinary people dealing with a bizarre situation. To most of the women in Mike’s life they have known what was going to happen and they’ve worked towards it. And although they already have access to wealth they’ve lived with it for years and for the last five been keeping it secret from Mike.

Mike has been brought up in a way that he remains grounded in reality and deals with the extra-ordinary happenings in his life in a sensible manner. Some people do this, I would probably go ape-shit if I came into that much money, but he doesn’t. I think Mike is generally quite happy with his life before his birthday, and the change in circumstances doesn’t change him that much, he still remains the same person basically, except that he likes to spend money on his loved ones by taking them shopping, that’s his ‘thing’ – oh yes and he beats his granny and ties his mother up, but people have to have hobbies. I have tried to show that really the money doesn’t change him as a man. His circumstances change but he doesn’t. The dom thing does change him and he becomes more positive in some ways, but that is the next chapter.

Regards Scipio

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We're Humans, after all!!

Yes, that's right, we are humans, and with that, there is no perfection, so we all make mistakes, but no problem, with a story like this we (the readers) usually don't see them. So CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Loved your story, excellent plot and the characters very good, plus the sex is really good. What else can I say, just this : keep it up with the good stories. Greetings from Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazin

The entertainment never stopped , thank you.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
O.M.G.!! I loved ito

I haven't written anything in any of the other chapters because I got to read this as one story, so I could give a review of the whole thing.

I absolutely loved this story, from the prequel through this chapter. Everything described in here I could clearly see in my mind's eye. I could hear the gasps and the whimpers of the women as they came. I was so wet & horny I had to finally get my pocket vibe out just so I wouldn't have to leave my chair!! Please write more & thank you for such a wonderful, fantastic, great, awesome, funny story!!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Agree with Anon 06/03/14. As to an heir.

If you wanted to continue on with this story that would be the classic way of doing it. The only down side to this story for me was, I too thought the ending finished to abruptly but other than that it's a bloody brilliant story..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well done...

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Great story but

I thought you fucked it up with Eva having a daughter, I thought she would've have been a son to carry on the tradition but it's your stories and a good one at that. I also thought the ending was a bit rushed as well, I still give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sensational

I came across this series by accident during a search in the Incest section. I saw the high ratings and started to read Ch. 1. I must admit I'm not a fan of BDSM but that was handled quite well. In particular, Michael who "fell" into this world dealt with it using a great amount of compassion. Overall the characters were so likable that the flow was quite good. I'm going to finish the epilogue and prequel, but wanted to comment on the main storyline. Well written and highly erotic.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

5 stars. One suggestion is when you make a story this involved with so many readers it might be better then ending it with a few paragraphs. Seemed very rushed and not up to your capabilities as a writer. I mean there had to be more notable events in what seems to be a decades long fast forward with only a sprinkle of marriage, a difficult pregnancy, grans death and then bam the daughter grew up to be a beautiful woman.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

... MediochreGinger, for taking the time to read my story, voting on it and leaving me a comment. All coments are welcome but when the reader says in effect "but I want more!" - that's the best kind of comment.

You are right of course, I could have done much, much more with this series, however by the time I had reached this part of the story I had been writing 'Inheritance' for over 14 months. The story had gotten way bigger than I planned, more involved and real life was sticking its nose in as well. I think if I am being honest I was also getting a little bored with it, especially as I looked at the way the story was being received and wanted to tell other stories as well.

I suppose I could have done that thing that many series do - where the action gets more and more involved, myriads of other characters get brought in, situations get more and more fantastical, and the story gets drawn out to the point where it stretches the bounds of belief. The 'Inheritance' story is one with a secret at its heart, a secret that is taboo and could lead to scandal, the loss of everything and prison if it came to light - I tried to never loose sight of that. Having too many people involved jeopardises that secret. And on top of that I really didn't want to keep adding stuff just for the sake of it.

There are more stories from this world - I can't turn my back on these characters, I enjoy them too much - there is another chapter - and quite a sunstantial one - in peparation. I also have some shorter - episodic - chapters in mind, but they're still a way off.

I hope you will enjoy those as well, as well as some of my other works. Once again thank you.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Well I read it and found it a good story and well written. But it is the subject of teenage fantasy and quite unrealistic in that fashion.

Once menopause hits it can be devastating to those good looks unless one hides in plastic surgery and even that does last long enough until it becomes caricature like.

You could’ve made the tale a lot more interesting with pushback from Eva causing angst. But instead you slipped into repetitive boredom hoping the well told sex would save your fantasy tale.

It didn’t!

You could’ve done soooo much more but chose an easier path of repetitive sex.

I liked the story and score it 3/5, because it really could have been one of the best if the subject had of had more substance to it. A bit more seriousness will add to the overall tale

I will read the add ons as you publish them and will favourite you and the story to keep track of same.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it`s 4.5 stars need more with Elizabeth and Jane helping eva

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES