All Comments on 'Inkwell Ch. 03'

by NeoShade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

Great addition to the story line. *grins* Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great writing.

up11pendragonup11pendragonover 6 years ago
Your Story...

...Is very difficult to read. Many of your sentences make no sense. So the story is lost for that idea.

A good dictionary and thesaurus are vital tools in the writing process. You have a particularly great need for these two reference books, as you frequently misspell, and misplace words Additionally you often use the entirely incorrect word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

If you want to receive scores above 3 you need to do a couple of things. First use you spell checker. Second proof read your story out loud and fix the obvious errors that you hear.

Others have given you comments. Listen to them they are not ripping you because your story sucks. They are ripping you because your story is good but your errors in writing hurt their heads. Make a frend of another author and trade editing services. It will help you a lot.

Good fortune with your craft.

DePaul

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
I have to say...

The only reason I'm still reading is your sense of humor, I love it! However, your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure are really horrible! Please invest in an English class, and a Creative Writing class.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeoShade@NeoShade
432 Followers
18 yrs... amazing. I will be posting a new series in the coming months.. For all those following me.. thank you. This series will NOT continue any of the work I have on this site or any other... sorry. Years ago I had much planned and saved to be posted continuing on Inkwe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Inkwell Ch. 02 Previous Part
Inkwell Series Info