Inkwell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"How do you know that?" Shesin snapped.

"It just makes sense, why do any of you come to the mortal realm? To do and feel what you can't up there. If she allows it in her domain, it would kinda be like coming half way here. How old is the youngest living being in the higher realm?" He asked.

"I don't know, 300 years old."

"So no one is being born in the higher realm? And no one dies? And no one is allowed to grow, learn, or experience without coming here. The realm is falling to its own stagnation, it's dying." He said.

Shesin sat there in fear and excitement. She lifted her leg and stuck three fingers into her pussy. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, looking out the window at the oak in the back yard he had a thought.

"You want to help me?" He asked.

"I will do whatever you tell me to." She answered.

"I'm not telling you, I am giving you a choice. Gift of the mortal realm, free will." He said.

"You're not joking? I can say no...?" She asked and fainted anyway in a wave of orgasm.

He looked over at the succubus shaking his head. A picture of what the 'higher realms' really were coming in to focus for him. It still left questions for him, like how he fit in this, it wasn't chance so what was he in this grand equation. He held authority enough to send Fates and a demi-goddess back. So what did that mean? He was going to have to be vigilant from now on. Keeping himself guarded from any others of the higher realm that might follow Styx's example.

For that he was going to need friends. "Ducici I hope this works and we are still friends." He whispered.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers