Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
100 Followers

"OK. So now you have had your finger up my ass." He panted.

"Your turn!" Tom jumped up and grabbed another glove, turned back to me. I was already scooting sideways to get away from him, I got up and ran into the bedroom, Tom right behind me. He managed to get me pushed face down on the bed, then he got one arm under me trying to pull my behind up into the air.

I put up a struggle, finally giving in. Tom slid down to the foot of the bed, lubed up his glove and shoved his index finger inside partly inside of me. Then he wiggled it around, pushing it in further.

"Women don't have a Prostate gland, you know." I told him.

"I know, but this is fun, I never did it before. Besides, the view is great!" I laughed at that one.

"You are such a little pervert." I told him.

"So are you!" Tom grinned, finally pulling his finger out. That had surprisingly felt pleasant, no one had ever done that to me except in a doctor's office, and just a couple of times at that.

For several days after that, Tom mentioned again how much he liked the "glorious view" as he called it. The first couple of times I didn't really respond but I knew Tom well enough and since he kept mentioning that, I figured he had something in mind.

"So what do you find so interesting about that?" I asked him.

"Oh, it was just the way..you looked, from that angle your snatch is all puffy looking and beautiful." He answered, a mild blush crossing his face.

"I did that once, when that guy you worked with was out here?" I told him.

"That was beautiful too but it just wasn't the same."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it just wasn't." I really liked they way you looked when you were...like that."

"You mean horny and all swollen up, right? Are you going pervert on me again?"

Tom blushed but grinned at the same time.

"Say, the next time you have an...exam, can I maybe be there?"

"Exam? You mean when they do a pelvic? Tom, that is pretty clinical, you know?"

"Yea, I figured it probably was, I was just curious."

"That probably wouldn't be an easy thing to set up, I don't know anyone who would even allow that, besides, it's just a medical procedure."

"Yea, probably." Tom wandered off into the living room, turned on the TV.

It was three weeks later, I called Tom on his cell.

"Hi, honey! I have a treat for you!" I put a happy tone in my voice.

"Oh, what's that?"

"You remember you said you would like to watch one of my..exams?"

Tom was silent on the other end.

"I have one scheduled for this afternoon, at 5 PM. Can you be here?"

"Really? It's all right? OK, I will be there."

I giggled and hung up.

I could hardly wait until Tom met Michelle, one of the other doctors in our clinic. Just wait until he found out the appointment was for BOTH of us.

I knew Michelle very well, and I also knew she really loved her work.

...:)

Sally

imsally
imsally
100 Followers
12