Wife Finds Young Cock at a Party

Story Info
My wife, India, befriends a young man and sucks his cock.
1.6k words
3.48
15.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I dive into the first story, it's only right to give you a brief introduction to myself and my wife.

My wife, India, is an absolutely incredible woman - She's 47, from Texas here in the United States of America and is a slim, 5 ft 8 blonde. India has had breast implants which put her bra size as a C cup. This wasn't a sexual choice, more a necessity as a result of beating breast cancer. India has had a tiny bit of Botox and some lip filler treatments but despite these artificial touch ups, she's a very natural woman - she doesn't wear a lot of makeup and doesn't have any tattoos or piercings.

She doesn't have the fattest ass but it's never the less a lovely one that works great in the bedroom and for dancing and at the end of her gorgeous long legs rest a pair of perfect feet (shoe size 6.5). India has had an eventful life, she's a sporty woman and that's shown in her body but she never made it pro in any sport. She was a passionate motocross rider before and accident and her breast cancer battle but she's still involved with the sport as the company she works for are a key sponsors for a few teams.

As for myself, I've lived a much calmer life but the through our shared passions of sports and food, I've managed to bag the most beautiful woman in the world... despite being an insurance adjuster.

Now to the first story!

We've been married 5 years and we have a great sex life, despite having to put a lot of action on hold as we battled with her health problems. However, we decided that once her health returned to normal and life settled down for us we'd expand our horizons on the basis of "life is too short".

After recovering to full health, India landed a fresh new job and at the end of her first working week we were invited to one of her new colleagues birthday party at their home. My initial reaction was to let her go on her own so she could continue to build up a bond with her colleagues but she wanted me to meet everyone.

It was only a casual affair, so I just wore a plain black shirt, black jeans and some black and white air jordans with a couple of Thomas sabo bracelets and a red and black Tudor watch. India had on a white tank top which was covered by an all black leather jacket, navy blue jeans and black stilettos - India isn't a jewellery girl so that was it for her outfit.

The party was absolutely jam packed - It was at a nice house in the suburbs and I soon learned that the birthday girl was a senior figure in India's company which explained the very decent setting. I got introduced to a few of her colleagues and ended up chatting with a male coworker and a few other random fellas, leaving India to go and talk with her other colleagues and mingle.

We'd arrived at 8:35pm after dinner and about an hour later we all sung happy birthday and enjoyed a couple of slices from a variety of cakes. Afterwards, I caught up with India who ended up introducing me to a young aspiring athlete she'd met earlier called Kyle. Kyle was 22 and trying to make his way as a professional motocross racer who just happened to bump into India and get talking.

After a small exchange I got invited outside to smoke a cigar, so therefore I politely excused myself leaving the two to keep talking. Whilst outside I could still see India and Kyle - I don't know why but I felt compelled to keep an eye on the two of them. They soon found some bar stools at the breakfast bar and I assumed Kyle was showing her all of his motocross photos, tricks and success.

I ended up staying out in the garden and chatting away with the fellas I'd met and after 40 minutes I'd noticed that India was getting a bit tipsy and was now on dance floor with Kyle, although she did keep going back and forth between him and some other colleagues and the birthday girl.

As the night wore on I was still outside, enjoying various forms of cigarettes and cigars with mainly the men from the party. But at about midnight I noticed the dancing inside had slowed down and the dancing was more gentle. I could see India and Kyle again and they both looked tipsy, I found out later that India and Kyle had both been exchanging shots and playing beer pong (which they lost). The two had lost their shoes, India didn't have her leather jacket and were holding hands on the dance floor but then my heart skipped a beat as Kyle lead her off the dance floor and out of sight.

I had to find out what was happening, not in a jealous way, just for my own curiosity - therefore I asked if the fellas knew where the bathroom was in the house and headed inside, pretending to follow their instructions.

As I walked into the house there were still a lot of people, even for a Friday night house party so I just took a shot in the dark and went down the first hallway trying to see where they had maybe gone. I didn't like the idea of asking people if they'd seen my wife so I just kept walking around the house.

There were a few groups of people in various rooms, mainly the lounge type kind of spaces with couches and a big tv with football playing so it wasn't even like I could try and listen out specifically for their voices. I went up stairs and found the toilet, but just as a lady walked out and the sound of the toilet swishing had stopped, I just caught the slightest sound of a conversation between a man and a woman, was it them?

I stood dead still to see if I could hear it again and I did. I couldn't quite detect where it was coming from, the music inside the house didn't help but the slow tempo then stopped for a second and as I looked into the bathroom I noticed that the window was open, I went in closed the door and looked outside and down below me, they were there. Kyle had my wife up against the wall and they were making out. I couldn't take my eyes off what was happening.

They were basically alongside the left hand side of the house, the garden did run round but it was a dead end, nobody could clearly get to the cars and all that was there were the bins.

India was really going to town with kissing Kyle and his hands were starting to wander around my wife's body. He unbuckled her jeans and stopped kissing her to say, "Am I a naughty boy?" Before she replied with "Yes Kyle, but my naughty boy for the night" as she resumed the kissing Kyle then pulled India's jeans down to her knees before she stopped the kissing and said "uh uh, I want to taste you first."

She pushed him away from him and undid he jeans with speed and pulled down his jeans to reveal what looked like a decent cock. It was uncut but about 6 inches long. India gasped saying "My, my! I like what I see." Before she pulled her jeans off completely, got down on her knees and began to give Kyle a blowjob. Kyle couldn't take his eyes off her and nor could I. I'd never seen India do something like this and I was loving it. You could maybe have assumed I would have been angry that she was doing this before talking to me but I knew she'd been through a lot, and I just didn't care.

"Is it bigger than your husband's cock, babe?" He asked as he put one hand behind her head. I could tell India looked up at him and nodded. Afterwards, Kyle put both hands on her head and I could tell by his body language that he was going to cum. Kyle started to softly moan and say he was going to cum in India's mouth.

India picked up the pace and loan behold Kyle groaned and began ejaculated down my wife's throat! It was too hot to bare. I remeber what I was like at 22 and knew that the show was done at that point, I also got out of the bathroom before I pushed my luck and either got spotted or pissed off another guest by hogging the toilet.

I went back outside after a quick piss, met up the guys again and enjoyed one more cigar before India came and found me asking to go home.

She told me about what had happened in the car journey home, initially scared I'd freak out but I explained that it was fine and I trusted her instincts. If she wanted or felt the need to do something like that, she was allowed to!

India explained to me that they'd gone from talking to flirting, dancing to a bit of touching and the chemistry built up to a point that Kyle couldn't take it. He'd asked India for a word after their slow dance and after leading her into the garage first, they kissed for a short while. India told me Kyle initially felt guilty but that he just had to kiss her before she lead him outside saying they needed to get a bit further away from these people. It was at that point I basically found them when I went into the bathroom.

So there we are. My first confession of my wife's adventures. I hope everyone liked it, leave a comment and if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer.