Innocence Lost Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the gentleman arrived, he was served directly before Innocence even though she'd been there first - but she didn't mind as it gave her more opportunity to examine his magnificent endowment. The girl who was standing next to Innocence started chatting idly with him. Innocence herself had finally got served and picked up the two cocktails she'd ordered.

"Haven't I seen your photograph?" suddenly remarked the gentleman to Innocence.

She started. Did he mean the photographs taken by Bouche's photographer friend? That was always possible. "I don't know," Innocence answered slightly blushing. "Where might you have seen it?"

"At a friend's home," commented the gentleman in his deep voice. He frowned while trying to remember where it might have been.

"Was it in a magazine?"

"No, not a magazine. Although it wouldn't surprise me at all to discover that a beautiful woman such as you were a model. No, it was a photograph in a frame. Are you a friend of a woman called Une, by any chance?"

Innocence started. "Well yes I am." She knew the photograph he meant and she also knew that it showed her totally naked with her penis on full display with Une in her white gown gently stroking it. So this gentleman knew her great secret!

"You must be Innocence. I've been told so much about you. My name's Leon. May I join you?"

"I'm with a friend," explained Innocence in a way that was more an invitation than a statement. She and Leon walked up to the settee where Purity was sitting and looking terribly bored. She was flicking through the pages of a woman's magazine that was supplied by the cafe-bar containing recipes, knitting designs and pictures of men with fully erect and slightly shiny penises. It was with such a page being open that Purity raised her head to virtual eye-level to Leon's penis and was instantly taken aback.

"My god!" she gasped accepting the cocktail from Innocence's hand. "Is it real?"

"Is what real?" laughed the gentleman still standing while Innocence sat down next to Purity.

"Your prick. Is it real?"

Leon laughed and looked around the bar where other patrons averted their eyes guiltily. "Feel it and see!"

This Purity did without any shyness. "It's amazing. And exactly the right proportions. The weight of these balls." She weighed them in her palm and pinched one. It was almost the size of a snooker ball. "Does it work?"

"I'm not going to show you now whether it works or not," teased Leon, pulling a chair towards him and sitting down on it.

The conversation soon roamed away from Leon and his assets, and although he gently hinted at his knowledge of Innocence's unique attributes it stayed generally away from genitals altogether. Leon lived in Brook, partly, he said, because of the weather and the people, and partly because of the difficulty of finding a pair of trousers or underpants that were appropriate elsewhere. "I'd probably have to wear a kilt or toga otherwise!" he joked. He'd not always lived in Brook, but it was here that he had started his business and although it had branches throughout the country it remained based there and so did he.

When the evening ended, Leon invited the two girls back to his hotel room in Sauterelle which they were glad to do. It was a full suite in the Hotel Abeille with a beautiful view over the town of Sauterelle to the mountains and sea beyond. Innocence had never seen so much luxury before and was completely overawed, but not Purity who was in next to no time on top of Leon's penis sucking away at it. Innocence was alarmed as his penis stirred and grew and grew and grew yet more. The length of it was at least as long as Purity's arm from elbow to wrist.

"Have a taste!" invited Purity. Shyly Innocence, still in her shorts, crawled over the silk sheets of Leon's bed and with a little temerity applied her lips to the underside of Leon's prick which noticeably stirred. The two girls licked and sucked around the enormous mass of penis. Innocence put as much of it in her mouth as she could and that was barely the glans.

"Take off your shorts," suggested Leon. "I know what you have to offer!"

Innocence smiled shyly but undid the belt of her shorts and pulled down both shorts and the knickers underneath revealing her own very stiff and excited penis which nonetheless looked very small indeed compared to that of Leon. He bade Innocence to turn her body round and put her penis into his mouth while she and Purity continued to massage his. At one stage, Purity attempted to get some of it into her cunt but no more than seven or eight inches of it could get in her and it was clear to Innocence that although she was terribly excited and well juiced it was causing her a certain amount of pain. Tenderly Innocence eased Leon's penis out of her cunt and licked the lips with her tongue.

When Leon came, it lasted several minutes as spurt followed spurt. There was so much semen stored and waiting to come out that it couldn't be relieved in just one go. Semen spread everywhere. Purity had a mouthful and Innocence too and still their bodies were covered in the sticky lubricating stuff, the sheets clearly stained. This stain was not alone because in amongst the spurts of Leon's semen Innocence's own also spurted free into Leon's mouth and trickled down Purity's face. Never in their lives had the two girls seen so much semen.

And then Leon's penis shriveled gradually back to its original ten inches. But everyone was too exhausted to repeat the exercise. Innocence's mouth and jaw ached from the strain of putting such a large firm thing inside it. Purity's groin throbbed and ached and there was blood where some of her inside flesh had torn in the exercise. ("My second maidenhead!" she joked looking at the blood smeared on her hand.) Leon was the least exhausted of the three of them, but he made no attempt to re-initiate the lovemaking. Instead he tenderly kissed the two girls, told them that they could stay the rest of the night and that the bathroom facilities were theirs whenever they wanted to use them.

To Be Continued...

12