Innocence Lost Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity made no reply. Instead she pulled the girl's head forcefully back and placed her damp crotch against the girl's mouth, with Twelve looking evidently less happy at the turn of events. She looked up from the child with a look of some concern and noticed Purity and Innocence watching with some disgust, still in their clothes and holding the rucksacks that they'd only just loosened off from their shoulders.

"Why! Hello there!" she greeted friendlily, drawing Chastity's attention to the additional company. She turned her head round and smiled warmly at the two of them.

Innocence did not return the greeting with anything like the same degree of friendliness. "What are you doing to that poor girl?"

"Nothing that she's not enjoying!" responded her sister baldly.

"I don't believe you!" Innocence cried with a certain amount of passion. She dropped her rucksack on the ground. "Leave the girl alone now!"

Twelve backed off and stood sheepishly to one side. Her lipstick was a little smudged and she had a blue swelling around one of her eyes. Chastity pulled the child's face closer to her groin. "We're consenting partners. I don't think you have any right, sister, to tell me what we should consent to do."

"You seduce these children. You bring them home. And then you abuse them. You piss on them! You tie them up! You hit them! What sort of pleasure is that to most of them! You're just a monster!"

"I don't do anything with my lovers they don't want me to..."

"Do you tell them in advance what you're going to do to them? Did you tell this girl that you'd piss in her mouth?"

"She enjoyed it! It was fun!" Chastity looked at the girl who was weeping softly. She was standing up unsteadily with her arms behind her and her hair damp from its recent showering. Only the colour of the urine distinguished itself from the tears running down her face. Purity suspected that the girl wasn't too sure what had been happening to her judging from the evidence of the grains of white powder left on a mirror laid flat on the table and a half empty bottle of whiskey by the side of it. Her gaze was unfocused and her mouth looked unhealthily lax.

"It might be fun for you, Chastity. But it's just sadistic abuse of minors as far as any one else is concerned. And I don't think this little child's going to enjoy the memory of what you've been doing to her at all! And what would you have done later? Would you have crapped on her as well as piss on her? Would she be forced to eat her own shit? Would you start beating her with a stick? Would you push a dildo up her arse? You're just a filthy disgusting pervert!"

"How dare you call me that! It's the influence of your coal-cellar friend isn't it? Making you a real goody two-shoes. I suppose she's got you eating organic rice and chanting mantras now! What I do is my business and nobody else's."

"Come on, Twelve!" Innocence continued addressing the very guilty looking girl who was hoping to stay out of the fray. "What's my sister been doing? Is there anything in fact that she's not been doing? How many children has she abused? How many young boys has she sodomised? How many children has she tied up, beaten up, pissed on, shat on and humiliated? I bet this place has been like a sadomasochist's sexual fantasy while we've been away."

"It's not always that bad!" Twelve said, weakly defending herself. "It's just that we get carried away. And there's some real good stuff I've been getting recently. You just don't know what you're doing after a while."

"I don't believe you!" countered Innocence. "I don't believe my sister has ever not known exactly what she's doing! In fact I don't think I can bear to even live under the same roof as her."

"Exactly right!" spat back her sister with a venom that startled Purity. "If you don't like living with me, you can just leave. Forget all I've ever done for you. Forget that we're sisters. Run off with your nigger lover and live in a tepee. Grow fucking lentils and be so fucking holy. I haven't forgotten that not so long ago you were a fucking tight-arsed, dry cunted nun! Go back to your convent and be fucking sanctimonious somewhere else. Take your fucking Pure as the driven snow but as black as the fucking ace of spades girlfriend with you. I don't care! I don't fucking care what you and your cuntish friend do! You can just fuck off and never come back, for all I fucking care!"

"I'll do just that! And now!" shouted back Innocence, who turned around and raced out of the room. Purity glanced back at Chastity who was watching as Twelve unfastened the cords binding the young girl's hands together and comforted her as she cried with the abandon reserved for children. She then chased after Innocence, who true to her words was pulling her clothes and possessions out of the drawers in her bedroom and stuffing them with no particular attention into some cases.

"Are you serious, Innocence?" Purity asked watching as her lover busied herself with tears running down her face.

"I've never been so serious! I've got to get away! I can't bear to live with her a moment longer!"

"But what about your studies? What about all the work you've done at the college!"

"That doesn't mean anything any more! I'm leaving Labia! I'll go off to the city! Start again. Live a life away from the malign influence of my hateful sister!"

Purity looked out of the bedroom at Twelve who was tenderly washing the young girl in the bathroom and at Chastity who was preparing some powder on the mirror and swigging from the bottle of whiskey while she did so. She glanced around malevolently at Purity. "Who're you fucking look at, you fucking nigger!"

Purity declined to comment, but hovered at the doorway transfixed in hopeless indecision. What should she do? She didn't feel inclined to join Innocence in her desperate departure. She resolved to return to Brook. That was after all where she felt most at home and where most of her friends were. She had never felt properly settled in Labia, and if Innocence was leaving there was nothing really to keep her there.

"My sister's fucked me so many times! She's fucked me like a fucking piston engine!" snarled Chastity. "Now she says she's gonna leave me. What fucking ingratitude! I taught her everything she knows about fucking. The best fucks she's ever had have been with me! Everyone else - you included - have just been fucking nothing. She'll come back! She won't be able to live without me and my cunt." Chastity swivelled round in her chair and faced Purity with her shaved and slightly red vagina fully displayed. She opened her legs and slid a forefinger into the open crack while swigging a mouthful of whiskey. "Admit it! You want a taste of my cunt, too. But you're not fucking going to! And neither's my fucking sister! She may have the best fucking prick there is but this is one cunt she's not going to get inside again!"

Purity grimaced and returned to Innocence's bedroom to see if she could comfort her. She felt that her rôle at this moment was to stand by her lover's side in her moments of distress. But Innocence was nowhere to be seen. She and all her bags were gone. So, too, Purity discovered were Twelve and the young girl. She was alone in the flat with Chastity. She ran frantically from room to room, hoping that she was mistaken or that some message had been left. But there was nothing.

"Lost something, nigger?" asked Chastity unkindly as she popped her head back into the living room. "Perhaps you want a fuck." She had a very crude looking dildo inside her vagina and was pushing it in and out. Her nostril was running with snot mixed with a small amount of blood and her face had a wild expression on it. Purity didn't answer. She picked up her bag and slamming the front door she left as well, leaving Chastity alone with her drugs and her sexual aids.

To Be Continued...

12