Innocence Passing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren blew softly on my bare, wet pussy, sending delicious chills inside and out. I shivered and giggled with girlish delight. He inhaled deeply of my inner scent, moaned his ardor and took a first taste. His lips gave tiny, nibbling kisses on my compact mound, making me want to beg for a deeper kiss. He licked it and suckled it in slow circles all around, but purposely missed my blushing pussy lips and the yearning place between them. I was almost ready to wail with insane need for more!

Finally he'd decided to have mercy on me. His tongue slipped between my puckered lips, brushed my quivering nub, and stirred my very first orgasm with a man. His touch was firmer than a woman's, his tongue swirled with slightly more pressure, more focused intent. He'd teased me until my senses were taut, ready to explode at the first real chance.

Now my passion rose from somewhere deep inside me, to erupt in his probing mouth. He made me cum in one, long, glorious wave, rolling, crashing, and pounding thunderously through my body. I bucked against his face, but he had a tenacious grasp on my hips and he stayed right there, drinking my juices as fast as they poured out of me. He licked and sucked, and I came and came. Only the echoes of my screams could be heard, only the intensity of my release existed. My legs had found their way over his shoulders and still he drank of my heaving cunt. Just as my climax seemed likely to subside, Loren's tongue dipped to my asshole, swirled it, probed it, and slid back up to my clit. That set me off again, just as ferociously. He stroked and nibbled my asshole, circling it with the tip of his tongue, while my pussy came all over his face. I felt helpless to do anything but cum forever and ever!

At long last my incredible orgasm did indeed fade to mere sensual bliss. Loren continued to lavish my slick crotch with warm, wet sensations. It was like falling through endless clouds to land upon a thick bed of soft rose petals. I was drained and my muscles ached, but my thirst had been quenched, my hunger satiated, and my entire being satisfied. I inhaled deeply and growled, and then laughed in purest delight!

As soon as I regained a bit of my normal senses I immediately looked to my Goddess, and found her gazing adoringly back at me. I sent her ultimate gratitude with my eyes, for it wasshewho'd been giving me these most wonderful gifts of my life, and I loved her all the more for it. Loren crawled up next to me and snuggled close. Both grinning like fools, we thanked Mistress as one. He asked ifsheneeded relief from either of us?

Mistress laughed heartily and said, "No my beautiful angels, the mere vision of the two of you creating such powerful energy enabled me to cum five times." She held up her moistened fingers to illustrate her claim. We all laughed and sighed with extreme satisfaction.

Milady summoned a servant to bring us mocha coffees and chocolate-nut cookies. She pointed out that I was still technically a virgin and we needed to recharge ourselves to be able to alter that condition. We laughed again and did not argue with her.

After nourishment, a little rest, and some erotic conversation, I was feeling frisky again. We'd all three been casually touching and playing with each other on the bed while we talked and it was getting more serious now. I gave Loren an inquisitive look and he nodded back knowingly. We eased Mistress onto her back (against her feeble protests) and pounced on her. Loren dove between her legs while I kissed her and worshiped her full, firm breasts with my mouth. She was soon thrashing and moaning wildly beneath us as she came. To bring her down slowly, Loren and I each took a foot and suckled it submissively. She gazed contentedly at us as she fingered her own soaked pussy. Eventually she came again, with a foot in each of our hungry mouths. When she'd calmed down once more, we slid up next to her, snuggling her from both sides. She just purred and wiggled between our warm bodies.

In time Mistress took a deep breath, rose and said, "Enough of this dilly-dallying. You, young lady, need to lose your precious virginity so that I can hereafter feel free to fuck your sweet little cunt with my strap-on cock. And you, young man need to honor this delectable treat you've been presented with by fully claiming it." With that she returned to her plush chair, folded her arms sternly, and waited for us to begin.

We started with cuddles, kisses and caresses, and progressed to grinding and writhing against each other. Our moans grew louder and more prolonged. Loren rubbed his, once again swollen and heavy cock, all over my body, smearing me with his fresh juices and reawakening my yearning to feel it inside of me at last. He used it to massage my pussy mound, stroking the head between my moistened lips and deftly teasing my entrance. I humped upwards to show my need and he finally slid his hard manhood into my quaking body. I gasped and held my breath, my senses now sharp as Simone's straight razor. It hurt just a tiny bit at first, but he moved his dick so slightly in and out of me, slowly going a little deeper with each in-stroke, until he was gradually buried all the way up into my belly. I was amazed his massive flesh could fit inside of me at all (I'd felt nothing bigger than my own fingers so far), but it really filled me up quite wonderfully. It felt absolutely incredible to have so much of his body inside of my own.

Once he knew I'd gotten used to his huge member, Loren began to actually fuck me. He moved far into my sex and withdrew, almost all the way, leaving me with a momentary fear that he wouldn't return. Then he would plunge back in, deep, and my lust grew in an entirely new way. He held my head and kissed my face as he ground against my breasts, sliding up and down my body with sensuous rhythm. I curled my legs around his and held on tightly. I pulled him even closer and felt the muscles work beneath his skin. My hard nipples grazed his firm chest. Our groins gyrated and pushed, stroking each other inside and out. I felt impaled, and taken, and used, and loved—all at the same time. I was finally being fucked! Me, sweet, little, Princess Veronica was being fucked like a common whore. I was being fucked and I'd never felt my lust on such a basic level before, on such awomanlylevel. Why, I absolutelylovedfucking!

Loren's face tightened with effort as he plowed into me, moving my entire body with each push. His thrusting became faster, but still held a smooth, steady rhythm. I had a true mini-orgasm every time he filled me up. I'd been gripping and squeezing his ass tightly, and now my nails were digging into his cheeks—I needed this...badly!

He began slowing his pace some, grinding and rotating his pelvis on my slippery pussy mound. It was as if he was using his whole body to massage my tiny clit. I was vaguely aware of small sounds coming from Mistress as he stroked my insides. He filled me again and again, driving thoughts away and replacing them with vibrant delirium. His hot breath in my ear gave me wickedly splendid chills. I felt a deep swelling in the core of my being.

Loren cried out just as my tidal wave crested and broke. My body spasmed wildly, bucking violently against him and lifting us upwards. I could feel his swollen cock throbbing, expanding, and pulsing through my pussy walls. I felt the liquid pressure of his load hit forcefully deep within the center of my body. He seemed massive inside me, filling my belly and my need so completely. Wracked with convulsions, I thrashed uncontrollably beneath him while he poured himself into me. Our deep, loud moans came as one, just as our bodies were doing. My pussy sucked his cock greedily and he fed it with urgent demand. We both writhed in unbelievable ecstasy, my senses filled and obliterated at the same time.

With a final, long, animalistic grunt, Loren collapsed, heaving upon me. His weight still warm inside my tummy, my orgasmic surf rolled, tumbled, and spread out wide and smooth. My pussy clenched his heat, milking the very last few drops of manly cream from his constricted balls. When my cunt released its possessive grip on his cock, he relaxed and rested comfortably within my nest. We both sighed in exhausted, blissful contentment.

He had taken me, opened me up, filled me wondrously, and alleviated my years-long hunger for a meal I'd never before tasted. I only hoped there were second-servings and leftovers!

My eyes opened slowly and drifted to my generous owner, just catching a glimpse of her moistened fingers being drawn from between her milky thighs. She spoke breathily, "Well my little lovelies, that scene was simply beautiful. To be privy to two such gorgeous beings as yourselves making love so...profoundly, was a valuable treat to your Goddess. You both have exquisite taste and my allowance of this union was well decided. I'm quite pleased with my choice. I trust you two enjoyed it as well?"

Loren and I just looked at each other and laughed. "Of course Madame!" I exclaimed. "In my wildest imaginings I could have never known how fantastic fucking would feel! I thank you heart and soul for this magnificent gift. I will treasure its memory for the rest of my days."

"And you Loren!" I went on. "You were absolutely wonderful! I'm so very grateful it was you who claimed my virginity and set my standard of how fucking should be. I only hope others can perform to your lofty skills." We all laughed again.

Mistress called for her best champagne to be brought from the cellar for a toast of celebration. Once it arrived and we each had a large glass in hand, she toasted my momentous occasion. "To Veronica, as lovely a girl as has ever graced this land, and to this prodigious stride towards her blossoming womanhood. And to Loren, such a beautiful young man, graceful and gifted far beyond his years. May this evening represent the foretelling of a future bountiful with such sensual, passionate pleasures. May you each find such marvelous ecstasy in every bed you lie."

As we sipped the sparkly wine, Mistress gazed thoughtfully at us. With a decisive nod she spoke. "Since you two obviously have such strong sexual chemistry together, I hereby deem that you'll henceforth be allowed to pleasure each other twice a month for the duration of Veronica's servitude. Every other Saturday from now on, the three of us, and perhaps others, will dine together before exploring the realms of sexual adventure. I will always bear witness, and may sometimes join in, but the two of you will be at the center of the occasion on those evenings."

Loren graciously addressed my owner. "I give my most sincere and emphatic thanks to you Milady for the priceless gift of Veronica's sacred virginity, and for the continued gift of her erotic charms. I hereby propose a toast to the grand Mistress of Deepwood Manor." He went on while raising his glass, "May your beauty, strength and wisdom be proclaimed loudly across the land, while your kindness and generosity are whispered about behind many a closed door. And may you prosper in health, wealth, and pleasure, for many a long day. To the Lady Kathryn!"

My heart swelled as we clinked our glasses and tipped them back. I impulsively tagged a toast of my own on the end of Loren's eloquent words. "And to my Mistress, my love—who has shown me a lifetime of wonders in so brief a time. Mere weeks and my womanhood has grown by leaps and bounds, as has my world in every way. I'm so alive and happy beyond dreaming. In return, I have only my mind, body, and heart to offer. May I forever be deserving to lick your feet Milady." As we finished the bottle in our honoring of her, I thought I glimpsed a tear in Mistress' eye.

We all dressed while Loren and I said our goodbyes. I followed my keeper humbly, and ever so gratefully up to our room. She surprised me again by letting me sleep in her arms that night. I'd never felt so satisfied, peacefully contented, and loved. I dreamt of honey-dipped clouds and moist, warm angel kisses.

The next day Mistress must have wanted to reinforce her dominance over me (lest I mistake her love for equality of position), so she had me suspended naked from the huge maple tree in the center of the mansion's front courtyard. For most of the day servants and business visitors were able to view my bare vulnerability and my status as Milady's possession. By now I relished that status and I became quite aroused when Mistress exploited it in such creative ways. With hours to imagine the things she might yet teach me, and the ways she might find to use me, my spread inner thighs dripped all the way to the ground, darkening the soil inside each foot. I loved that everyone could see just how much I was her horny, little bitch. The thought of it made me flow even more profusely. By the time she'd returned for me I was tired, cramped, and sore, but ready to be used by her anew.

I was fed, bathed by Simone, and then tied straddling a padded sawhorse device to await my Goddess. She spanked me long and hard, soothing my poor flesh with firm caresses when I squeaked too loudly. Her whips, straps, and canes stroked every part of my body, stinging, biting, and burning her dominance into me. Near the end of my beating she began playing with my pussy while swatting my butt sharply with a leather-covered paddle. Unknown emotions erupted with my cumming. Sobs racked my body as orgasmic convulsions wrenched it violently. Clear liquids, one salty, and one sweet, flowed from either of me. It was cathartically beautiful. Finally, spent of both fluids and emotions, I collapsed crying softly, and was unaware of being untied. I was...somewhere else.

The next few days were a blur of continued lessons of my femininity, sweet sex with Mistress, and of course, more occasional beatings. She taught me more about fucking through the talented use of her strap-on dick, and more about eating her pussy to perfection. She led me around by my leash and had me sit naked at her feet when she had business to attend to, or had meetings with business associates. The more she taught me, pleasured me, and used me, the deeper my love for her grew.

Then came the weekend and Mistress had me prepared for an overnight trip to, 'lose my virginity in another way.' I was dressed in an elegantly girlish, pink satin party dress, with layers of matching taffeta fluffing underneath at my hips. A thin-chained silver necklace with a single, large diamond pendant nestled between my breasts. Sparkly pink, high-heeled slippers hugged my feet. I felt pretty and oh so feminine as we stepped up into her carriage.

While we rode through the sun-dappled forest she explained our purpose and destination. "I have an occasional lover, a man named Don, who lives in the hill country east of here. We have a deep, loving affection for one another, but his erotic preferences usually lean toward other men. I visit him with my strap-on cock about once a month, and we fuck each other like two men—in the ass. It's actually quite beautiful in its own ways. Now that you've discovered the wonders of having your sweet pussy plunged and filled, darling girl, it's time to lose your 'anal virginity'. The sensations are just a bit different than regular fucking, although they're often equally exquisite. Loren might have taken your cute little behind, but he is simply too big, at least until you've been properly broken-in first. Don's lovely cock is slightly smaller and should fill you up rather nicely." At the moment I was filled up mostly with nervous trepidation!

Don's estate was smaller than Milady's, but equally opulent. All his servants were male, and nude, save for the customary thick, leather collar around each of their necks. Don was soft-spoken and charming as he took us to dine. He said he'd arranged some special entertainment to accompany our meal. We entered his small dining hall to find two wide tables paralleling each other, one surrounded with chairs, the other topped with thick pads and pillows. Curiosity eased my anxiety a bit.

Once we were seated, his servants brought soft, warm breadsticks with hot cheese sauce, and poured spicy cocktails from heated pitchers. Then a handsome young man led another into the room by a small, leashed collar snugged tightly right around his smooth balls and penis. His captive dick was prominently erect and it sprung heavily as the men went to the table. They climbed upon it and proceeded to kiss and caress each other, seemingly oblivious to us. Fascinated, my eyes never left the sexy scene as we nibbled our appetizers.

We had grilled quail, served with dumplings and peas in cream sauce, while watching the young men explore each other. The submissive one worshipped the other's seeping cock with his lips and tongue as we ate. They both seemed lost in the act, and their passion grew with every lick. I was so entranced I barely even tasted the scrumptious meal. They positioned themselves with their faces between each other's thighs, and by the time dessert had arrived, both of their heads moved rhythmically at each other's groin, their slurping, sucking sounds growing ever louder. Their urgent, needful energy permeated the atmosphere of the entire room. We all became tense with erotic anticipation. The man on the bottom came first, groaning almost painfully as his lover greedily gulped down the surge he unleashed. Almost immediately the one on top also began to cum. The man beneath him pulled the huge cock from his mouth and pumped it firmly with his hand, shooting great, white gobs all over his own face, neck, and chest. God, how I wished it were myself being covered in all that hot cum!

We finished our dessert as the two lovers swallowed the last few drops of their own. Following Don's lead, we left them alone with their masculine pleasures and went to a large bathing chamber. An immense bath steamed invitingly from the center of it. We all stripped, waded in, and were sensually bathed by three of his cute, young man-servants. My nervous apprehension had all but slipped away completely by then. I was ready for my next adventure in hedonistic delights.

I didn't have long to wait. Don took us to his enormous bed and the three of us settled onto its soft expanse. We all touched tentatively at first, getting used to one another before things grew hotter. Soon Mistress and I were both licking and sucking his hard dick at the same time, while he fingered each of our pussies. It was great fun to take turns, with one of us licking his smooth balls as the other sucked his cock, and then switching places, pausing to kiss each other in between. Before long our kissing became quite intense and we pulled away, letting Don watch us lose ourselves in feminine lust. He didn't seem to mind.

Mistress Kathryn showed me another amazing way of female loving then, one I'd never even considered before. She moved off of me, went down between my spread legs, and squirmed her wet, open pussy right up against mine. She pushed against me in slow, tiny circles, giving me shivers when her clit slid across my own swollen nub. I couldn't believe how incredible it felt, our dripping pussies making smacking noises as they...kissed. Yes, our pussies were actually kissing!

It was so wonderfully sexy and deeply intimate that I came without warning. I came and came onto, and into, her sweet Goddess cunt. Her body arched and shook as her own orgasm joined mine. Our pussies kissed passionately and we cried out with unbridled glory. I sucked her toes franticly as more waves passed through my senses. Mistress came longer and harder than I'd ever seen her do before. I only stopped cumming when she finally broke our perfect kiss. Tears of joy ran down my cheeks.

No one spoke. The unanticipated intensity of our scene caught us all by surprise and left us in awe. Its residual energy had left us each awash in shocked wonder. No one even thought to break it with the intrusion of mere, inadequate words.

1...345678