Innocence Passing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senses came alive again from the luxurious bath, and from Simone's talented hands. Although we both apparently found her bathing of me to be erotically stimulating, we each behaved ourselves and stuck to the task at hand. Once she'd dried my skin, she set my hair in curlers and positioned me next to a sunny window to hasten the drying of my long tresses. She then set about deftly making up my face. With my features enhanced by soft coloration, and my hair falling in soft ringlets, I put on a simple, but elegant, pink chiffon dress and set off to seek my owner, my heels clicking sexily down the broad, stone steps.

I found her waiting for me in the parlor, along with an array of crepes, muffins, fruits, and spiced tea. Mistress Kathryn commented on my prettiness and bade me to sit and nourish myself. She remained silent for a long while, except for occasional reminders about my table manners.

Once the small table was cleared, Mistress spoke of my next lesson, "Today is a good morning to work on your speech, and to learn ways to enhance it with feminine charm. You seem to have done well, considering your very limited socialization thus far in life, but there remains room for improvement. A lady's power stems from several of her attributes, one of which is her grammar, diction, and style when speaking. People tend to take more seriously a woman who speaks well. She is much more able to command respect from others. A woman who also speaks withcharmcan enchant others and often bend them to her will. Now repeat after me..."

My speech lesson lasted three hours, after which we had a light lunch and then went for a stroll in her vast flower garden. I practiced my feminine walking techniques beside her as she began a new subject. "You did very well in your oral servitude to me yesterday slave Veronica. I was quite pleased and satisfied. I plan to use you in this manner from now on, not just because of the inherent lessons for you of being a sexual woman, but also because I'm growing steadily, surprisingly more aroused by your beauty and sexual magnetism. In time, I will share you with other women as well. It's plain to see that you enjoy the tender sweetness of female bodies and the lovely ways they work. However, as a girl, you will also need to learn to please a man. There are really not that many differences between having sex with women or with men, but there are some. Today will mark the beginning in your education of heterosexual pleasures." Her words made me think of that adorable, longhaired stable boy and I felt a new trickle sneak down my inner thigh.

My Goddess led me inside, down a wing of her mansion I hadn't yet seen, and into a large, very dark room. I could barely make out the rich, darkly stained wood paneling all around. Everything else was black, the carpeted floor, the ceiling cloth, the furnishings—everything. In the center of the room stood a massive, canopied bed covered with black silk sheets and pillows. From its high canopy, oil lamplight was shone down upon the coverings. All else in the room was shadow. She led me to a chair near one side of the bed. She went to one on the opposite side, sat, and spoke loudly to the darkness, "You may enter and begin." I waited with my heart nervously thumping and my pussy already twitching.

From an unseen door somewhere behind the bed came a man and a woman, both dressed in long, maroon robes. They acknowledged Mistress and I, dropped their robes, and climbed naked onto the bed. Kneeling, they embraced, began kissing, and soon let their hands wander each other's body in a slow, erotic dance. I was becoming mesmerized and I watched them intently while Mistress watched me. As their passions grew, the woman pulled the man down on top of her. He kissed his way slowly down her lithe body, paying extra attention to her long, taut nipples, finally settling on the bare mound between her thighs. It reminded me of Simone's gifted mouth and of my own hunger when I'd done that to Milady. A wave of pure physical need passed through my body and made me shudder. I could only squeeze my legs together and try to clench my burning urges.

The woman's sexy moans grew steadily louder and more demanding, until at last she came. She thrashed wildly, screaming and clawing at his shoulders while he drank wantonly of her. Her back arched as she lifted both of them from the mattress, pushing her cum urgently into his face. My skin felt like it was radiating the heat from a fireplace. I wanted to have her...and I wanted tobeher!

Mad with lust, she sat up, threw the man to his back, and practically dove between his legs. She grabbed his long, thick manhood and moaned her desire as she held it tightly against her lovely face. Soon she relaxed her grip, lifted her face a few inches, and slowly massaged his own heavy dripping into every pore of his hard phallus and smooth balls. He was so wet she could use both hands while bathing his entire crotch with his juices. I stared breathlessly and with my mouth agape. She paused and blew gently on his drenched cock. The skin puckered and contorted as if it were alive in and of itself. My eyes stayed glued to the beauty of it as it throbbed and convulsed, emitting yet another large, viscous drop of man-nectar to slide down its entire length. This scene consumed me with the unbearable urge to pounce on his rigid flesh and lick his juice from bottom to top. It took every ounce of my will power tonotdo it!

The woman obviously felt the same frantic need as me, for she did exactly what I'd imagined doing myself. She parted her lips when she got to his engorged head and took him tenderly into her mouth. Her jaw worked slowly, methodically, and he moaned with supreme pleasure. Little by little, she engulfed him. She apparently took him past her mouth and right down into her throat. I'd never even known that was possible, but my, how badlyInow wanted to do that to him!

She slid him slowly back out from her mouth, inch by wondrous inch, before sucking him in again. It was simply beautiful to watch. The energy they were creating together was palpable, and permeated my already taut senses. I looked across at Mistress Kathryn, and saw her eyes glazed over with obvious lust. Her hand had snuck beneath her skirt. Since I wasn't allowed to touch my own pussy without permission, I settled for caressing my breasts through the chiffon of my—by now quite wet—dress. The lightest touch on my hard nipples made me shiver all over.

Now the woman was fervently mouth-fucking him, pulling him all the way in, gripping him firmly with her lips, and sliding all but his head back out. She stroked him this way ever so slowly at first, increasing the pace of her rhythm almost imperceptibly. He held her head lightly but didn't try to direct her movements. Instead, he simply let her enjoy her feast in her own time. She fondled his soaked balls with expert care as she fucked him faster. Her moans and grunts blended into a hungry growl. His moans grew to sound more and more like growling as well. I merely whimpered longingly.

With a final, urgent thrust she took, and held him deep inside. He quieted, tensed, and quivered ever so slightly. She shook her head and moaned long and loudly before sliding herself off him. She replaced her mouth with her hands, using both to pump his swollen, glistening cock. A primal yell filled the dark room as his cream shot straight up into the air. Spurt after powerful spurt of his love-juice arced upwards, falling to land all over his torso and muscular thighs. I craved as nothing before to selfishly slurp it all up and swallow down every last drop. My fingers found my nipples again as he came, and gently tweaked them, setting off my own unexpected orgasm. I somehow managed to suppress my will to cry out, so as not to distract this gorgeous couple, but my chair rattled and squeaked as I shook in violent ecstasy, and it was pure luck that I didn't fall to the floor. I literally sat in a puddle of my own body's secretions.

I had shut my eyes when my climax claimed me, and I now opened them to see that my Mistress had cum also, but with more silent control than I'd managed. She breathed heavily as her moistened fingers slid from the folds of her skirt. She quickly composed herself and nodded for us to leave, letting the happy couple rest in their afterglow and rebuild their energy to make more love together. I rose on unstable legs and could actually hear my pussy make wet, smacking sounds as we left the room. Mistress seemed a bit unsteady on her feet as well.

Mistress Kathryn summoned Simone to bathe me again, as Milady's handmaiden washed her at the other end of the long, deep tub. I loved the sensuality of our four beautiful, naked bodies amidst the warm, rose scented bubbles and mellow candlelight.

Once we were dried, powdered, and primped, Mistress gave me a new cashmere skirt, peach colored and pleated, with subtle white lace at the hems, very cute. A slightly darker blouse with puffy sleeves and matching lace complimented the skirt. White stockings and heels, a pearl necklace, bracelet, and earrings all combined with my outfit to make me feel dainty and pretty. Thus adorned, I followed my keeper to dinner.

After a sumptuous meal of roast lamb, cabbage soufflé, scalloped potatoes, and hot pan-bread, Mistress sent me back upstairs to strip and put on my leather collar and cuffs. Once I'd done that, I sat gazing out a window and awaiting my Goddess' return. In the courtyard below, I saw my nameless stable boy leading a horse towards the barn. I felt my loins tighten and I sighed with longing for his touch.

Mistress entered and ordered me to lie upon her bed. She slid two plump pillows beneath my rump, another under my head, placed a blindfold over my eyes, and bound me securely, spread-eagled to the corner posts. There she left me with feelings of apprehension, but also with an added horny anticipation of what was to come. The nervousness slipped away as I sunk into my 'slave-space' and began to relish the feeling of my bare helplessness. I loved that she was going to take me and use me again in some sordid fashion. My excitement grew with my pussy's wetness.

I finally felt a breeze stir against my skin as she returned to me. Her fingers delicately stroked my entire body before she eventually removed my blindfold. There she stood, wearing a dark violet satin corset and black stockings...and with a prominent, rubber hard-on jutting forth from between her thighs. My lovely owner now had a big cock to use on me! I almost fainted with lust for her.

She laughed at my open-mouthed reaction and said, "Yes my precious, that pretty mouth is exactly where your Goddess' cock is going. I expect you to show me that you're deserving of a real one to suck." With that, she climbed over me and straddled my face.

Her hand held the realistic flesh invitingly towards my reaching lips. She let me kiss the head before she swirled it around my mouth and caressed my cheeks with it. She slowly stroked it as I licked it, and she sighed when I lovingly wrapped my lips around it. As I took it farther into my mouth she whispered, "Yes my little sweetie. Suck my big, hard dick—show me how much you love it." I moaned and let it slide down along my tongue, until it almost gagged me, but then tried to relax for it to enter my throat. Eventually she had her fat cock buried in me to the hilt. Unable to breathe, I withdrew it to the head and stole a quick breath before eagerly gulping it back in again. I began a slow, fucking rhythm on her shaft, going up and down it's length, in and out, breathing in-between, and massaging it with my tongue all the while. It seemed so real that I yearned for her to shoot it's yummy cum into me. I moaned with ravenous passion as I sucked her heavy 'manhood'.

After a prolonged sucking, with me bobbing joyfully up and down on her cock, she reached down and pulled my hair painfully to her hips, so she could fuck my famished mouth at her own pace. She smoothly pushed it all the way in to its rubber balls, then slid it back out, leaving me to desperately grip only it's round head. Eventually her strokes became shallower but faster. She was fucking my face as if she meant it. I felt like such a dirty, little whore, and I was...and I loved it!

The phallus must have had something stimulating on its other end, behind where it attached to her groin, because I soon recognized her approaching orgasm. Touches of her voice escaped with her short, quick breaths. Her back arched and her head tilted back. She yanked my hair further towards her center, burying her dick a final time deeply down my throat. She began to spasm and twitch above my body, holding my head firmly against her crotch as she no doubt imagined filling her slave-girl with man-cum. She even grunted like a primate as she jerked into my face. I helplessly held my breath and exalted in her masculine climax.

Shortly before I suffocated on her buried cock, Mistress loosened her tenacious grip on my hair and let me slide off to catch my breath. She gazed sweetly down at me and eventually said, "Yes Missy Veronica, you are indeed a natural little cock-slut. You're a quick study and your obvious hunger for sucking dick will readily allow your talent to grow. You will please many men with those luscious lips of yours." I reveled in her praise and whimpered with my own, unsatisfied need.

My lovely Goddess detached the phallus from her body and placed it again at my wanting mouth. I greedily sucked it back in as she stroked my upraised, drenched pussy with her tender fingers. I came as soon as the cock hit the back of my throat. I bucked upwards, humping against her ministrations, trying to extend my much-needed orgasm to last forever. My pussy flowed over and over again with grateful relief. She played me for several long minutes, until my waves subsided to mere ripples. I lamented the loss of her dick as it slipped from my mouth. I could have gladly sucked it for hours.

The next day, Mistress Kathryn left me mostly alone, as she had to oversee preparations for a small party at her manor later that evening. I practiced putting on my make-up for a while and then read some steamy erotica, the new 'schoolbooks' she'd provided me with. I was nervous about the party. I didn't feel nearly ready enough to meet her esteemed guests. I feared I might make some terrible mistake and embarrass my gracious owner. Little did I know there would be nary chance for that to occur.

Simone had given me a very late bath and did my hair in gorgeous, elaborate curls and ringlets as Mistress herself was bathed. Once she was properly coifed, Milady did my make-up, but put nothing on my eyes. I didn't understand but I didn't question her motives, instead I asked what I would be wearing tonight. She merely smiled and pointed to my little bed. Upon it laid nothing but a new, white leather collar, matching wrist and ankle cuffs, and a white, lacy blindfold. I was shocked and nowverynervous!

Mistress explained that this event was to show off her new prize (me) to her closer friends, but that I wasn't yet refined enough to interact with them. I was given a pair of glimmering, white stockings, a matching garter belt, and a new pair of white, five-inch heels, and I was then commanded to get dressed. She attached my leash to the collar, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and led me down towards the animated sound of many voices.

As we approached the tall, double doors to the grand ballroom, she instructed me to speak a word to no one throughout the 'showing'. She then positioned my blindfold, opened the doors, and pulled my leash, leading me virtually naked into a room filled with unseen strangers. I gulped hard and followed obediently, wearing my shame in a bright, red glow upon my bare skin.

Mistress led her frightened slave-girl through the crowd, greeting her guests one by one, and introducing me as her 'promising new pet'. Men and women 'oohed and aahed', uttered compliments on Mistress' taste, and occasionally stroked my body as we meandered amongst them, giving me chills and shivers and goose bumps all over. My nipples had become painfully erect, which only seemed to encourage the bolder of her guests. I even felt a warm mouth engulf my swollen, left bud, giving it a swirl with a tongue and a teasing flick as it was released. My delight with their compliments of my beauty conflicted with the sheer humiliation I felt. I think I was actually glad for the blindfold!

Eventually Mistress led me up two small steps onto some sort of platform. I heard the tinkling of chains above me as she lifted my hands high to attach the cuffs to them. My legs were spread wide and the cuffs there attached to something near the floor. It was like being spread-eagled on her bed, but standing, almost totally nude, on display for all to see. To make my humiliation even worse, my pussy had inexplicably begun seeping, and was dripping visibly down my opened thighs!

As my owner mingled elsewhere, she left me there alone, to be subjected to the touches and suggestive comments of the guests as they casually took turns examining me. My skin was stroked, my breasts cupped, lifted, and squeezed, my little pussy spread and tickled, and even my anus poked and probed. I prayed silently for the humiliation to end and yet my inner thighs grew ever more damp—all the way past my knees in fact!

At long last it was over. The final few guests had said their good-byes and had taken their leave. My keeper unchained my numbed arms and sore feet and helped me down from my pedestal. She removed my blindfold and led me past the servants who bustled to clean up the room. As we made our way upstairs she said, "This was your 'showing party' Veronica, the next such event will be your 'usingparty'. I shuddered to think what allthatmight entail.

Mistress kindly allowed me to sleep in the following morning. I woke slowly to the aroma of French toast, bacon, butter, maple syrup and strong coffee. I was famished and quickly stumbled to the hot feast awaiting me. I found a note from her on my plate,Veronica, you were an absolute sensation last night! I thereby grant you a full day off from your lessons. I'm busy with business today anyway. So enjoy your brunch and, at your leisure, ring for Simone to bathe you. Whenever you feel ready, ask where my office is, and come to me there, wearing only your new white collar. Your Goddess, Kathryn.

Still somewhat self-conscious about my nudity, I wandered the house after my bath, showing Milady's note to servants—I remained forbidden to address them—and soon found my way to her. She made me sit on a pillow, on the floor beside her, as she read and scribbled on various papers. I rested my head on her lap and she softly stroked my hair as she worked through the afternoon. I drifted in contented serenity, honored and happy to be her pet.

After a quiet dinner on a warm, southerly terrace, we retired to the bedroom. Mistress stood me at the foot of her bed, facing it, and secured my spread wrists to the canopy beam above. She changed from her business attire to a simple, dark brown corselet and deep cocoa stockings. She then reclined on the bed as Simone entered, naked, and climbed between her open legs. I was forced to watch as they made slow, purring love to each other. Of course a part of me yearned to immerse myself in their shared intimacy, but I was also curiously content to simply watch. It was quite nice to just observe their energies going back and forth, mixing together, and combining into a single sweet blend. They took their time, exploring one another as if I wasn't there at all. When it was over I was sent to bed with my poor pussy wet and aching.

The next several days were spent with more lessons in make-up, walking, mannerisms, and speech. I received almost daily beatings (given lovingly) from Mistress, and I serviced her sexual desires on demand. One night she had me practice my oral technique between the thighs of a buxom friend of hers, while she and the woman's husband watched. Then I was allowed to masturbate in front of them all. I felt shy and embarrassed, but hadn't cum in days so my need was greater than my modesty. I came repeatedly, much to their apparent delight. I was getting used to my sexuality being thusly exploited. I was even beginning to like other people's reactions to seeing my most private aspects. It somehow made me feel so explicitly...'Owned'!

123456...8