Innocence Passing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I'd had dozens of orgasms already, I was still 'slut-fully' horny. I probably would have tried to rape my carriers if I'd had any strength left at all, but I was to weak to even laugh at the thought.

The smooth, sexily toned young men lowered me gently into the steaming bath and left me to be bathed by both Simone and Raelynn. Simone gave me a devilish smile as she slowly licked a dollop of cum from my ear, but otherwise they didn't tease me. With my sexual craze now passing and with the soothing touch of Madame's lovely ladies, I was quickly lulled into a heavy drowsiness. They helped me limp to Mistress Kathryn's bed where she awaited me with pure love in her eyes. She held me close and I drifted in heavy slumber, never once stirring throughout the night, nor through much of the next day.

I awoke slowly to the late afternoon light coming in low through the opened windows. Simone had been waiting patiently in a chair near one of them. When I stirred, yawned, and stretched, she said that Mistress awaited me to dine after she'd freshened me up a bit. She did so with a soft, sudsy cloth in the shower, then applied my make-up and dressed me in a simple, but luxurious silk gown of pearlescent white. She left me with a tender kiss on my cheek and an affectionate squeeze of my hand.

I stretched my sore, tired muscles a little more, shook off the last of my sleepiness, gathered my thoughts, and set off with small steps to find my owner. My body hurt but I was quite contented.

Mistress was on a westerly terrace, sipping a cocktail and watching the approaching sunset. The light caught in her eye and softened her features, making me want her despite my weary soreness. I sat next to her and we just exchanged smiles for a long moment. She started to speak, then paused as servants set dinner before us. I indulged heavily of the seasoned roast pork, glazed pheasant, assorted vegetables, breads, and warm chocolate cream pie. We finished our feast just at twilight and gave sighs of satisfaction and thankfulness.

After the servants had lit candles and oil-lamps for us, cleared the table, and brought us fresh drinks, Mistress finally spoke. "Well, well, my sweet darling Veronica girl, you've certainly come far in only three months time. You were so very innocent when I first took you in I was almost afraid of moving too quickly and shocking your fragile sensibilities too much. But your natural, innate lust and submissive tendencies have allowed you to progress at an unheard of rate. You've not only learned much of the arts of femininity already, but you've become a quite ravenous little slut as well. You've been so naturally passionate in bed that there is little more I can actually teach you about sex. There are endless variations yet to taste, of course, but you are fully adept in the basics. Last night proved that beyond any doubt. Servants have been bringing me messages all day from most all of our party's guests, saying how very talented and delicious you were to play with. I've had more than a few outrageously generous offers of gold and jewels to purchase you immediately." She caught the look of alarm in my eyes. "No, no, baby, I respectfully turned them all down!"

Mistress continued, "There remains a little more I've yet to teach you of femininity, but removed from that, I'd say you are already much more woman than girl. And I must say it's been a beautiful privilege to watch you grow into your womanhood. At this point I could choose to sell you, trade you, give you away, or lock you into servitude to me permanently. Since I've fallen so deeply in love with you though, I cannot feel right about any of those choices. Therefore I will do something I find quite difficult."

She took a heavy breath and swallowed hard before going on. "Veronica my lovely, precious angel, I hereby set you free as a woman—but I also beg of you to stay with me as my main lover, almost as if we were married. You would have full run of the manor, including the right to entice any of the servants you might fancy to your bed whenever you'd like. Of course you could fuck Loren or Simone as often as you'd like too. You could have as many lovers as your little heart desired my darling. I wouldn't beat you anymore unless you desired it. In time you could also take on your own slaves to train and to use however you wished. I've already set up a small fortune in an account for you, so, if you choose, you'll have the means to travel or to set up your own estate. And should you decide to stay, the account will remain yours so that you would always know you stayed here by choice rather than finances. My heart, and my body, both ache at the thought of your leaving, but I will respect your decision either way and be thankful for the time I've had with you. All I can do is hope you'll wish to stay here with me and explore so many more hedonistic delights together. The decision lays before you my love."

I sat stunned as I watched her lower lip tremble slightly and saw a trace of fear in her eyes. To see such uncloaked vulnerability in my strong, powerful Mistress made me love her even more. Of course I already knew my answer but I couldn't resist teasing her a little. "First of all I must thank you Mistress. You've taken my innocence, but replaced it with something so much more vast and gratifying. You've taught me to be a lady and shown me more ways of pleasure than I could have dreamed of in a lifetime of innocence. And for you to make this gracious offer to me is quite an honor indeed." I furrowed my brow and played with my hair, as if in deep contemplation. It was hard to keep my face from revealing my mischievousness as I continued. "Hmmm, perhaps I should travel some first, before settling down somewhere, maybe to some of the exotic lands I've read about in my books. But I find that prospect somewhat intimidating since I've never traveled farther than 100 miles from my father's castle. Where would you recommend that I begin?" Her face fell ever so slightly and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, snapped it shut, and seemed at a loss for words.

I couldn't torture her and didn't want to. I burst out laughing and took her hands in mine, holding them tightly as I told the truth. "Oh Mistress, I wouldn't think of leaving you! I love you, you and the way we have been together. I want only to stay here. I'll accept the changes of my status in your manor, but only if I can remain as your personal sex-slave. I'll follow you obediently, naked but for my leash, anywhere you like, anytime you wish. Any other lovers I take will have to step aside whenever you want me to yourself. You can beat me anytime you want and share me with whomever you choose. I adore being your possession and long to remain as such, at least for part of the time. I will be The Lady Veronica Fallon whenever you wish, as long as I can be your pretty little slave-slut-girl sometimes too. Please Mistress, we can be equal lovers when you want me that way, but Ineedyou also to own me and to take me and to use me!" I knelt at her side and placed my head in her lap, rubbing my breasts on her calves and mewing in girlish submission. I realized then that no matter how much more of a woman I became, I would still always love being her 'subservient little 18 year-old girl' too.

We held each other for a long, long while, our plethora of emotions reflected in tears that mixed together and then dried before our embrace ended. Our shared happiness only grew.

So now the biggest step into my womanhood is nearly over, but at my Mistress' lead, the journey continues. We often lay together in bed, casually playing with each other's bodies and talking of adventures yet to come. She's arranged just next week for me to be the plaything of a man known to be the largest, most muscle-bound hulk in the land, and with an unbelievably massive cock to match. I can only imagine what that will be like!

Of course we both have outside lovers, but mostly we are for each other. I'm always her slave in bed, and she still takes me places as her pet, naked, tied, and leashed. She still beats me regularly and has me service her friends when they ask. Loren and Simone are my next most frequent lovers, and we all relish being Mistress Kathryn's submissive sex-slaves. Life couldn't be much better!

The End

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I am Veronica Fallon, by my own will the property of The Lady Kathryn. My innocence has passed in the night, but my womanhood forever grows with the dawn of a brand new day. My story is a loving tribute to my owner and a testimony to her as a Mistress. If any other of you ripe, young lasses out there has a need for one, I recommend her implicitly!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ A very special thanks to volunteer editor 'Lokeman' for his writing/editing lessons, and for making melearninstead of just doing the work for me. I curtsy long and low before you kind sir. Any remaining errors are entirely my own. ~

1...345678