Innocent Flesh Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could she be so dumb and on top of that so sloppily drunk. Everybody gets like that once and a while she thought. She had drawn Brenda's admiration but Brenda was wanting to control her she thought. Cherry didn't know the extent quite yet. But sex with Brenda hadn't left her cheerless and dry, she had thought with her tongue yesterday and not her brain.

--------------------------------------------------

As Brenda trotted into work Cherry made no comment. "Hi Cherry. The door appearing somewhat stuck... I couldn't swung it, I mean swing it open" said Brenda banging on the hinge.

"Oh that's what happened" said Cherry eyeing Brenda's red and puffy face. " That requires skill to fix a door like that." Brenda looked up grinning as she thought to herself: The door didn't need adjusting half as bad as Cherry did. Cherry stopped in her tracks and suddenly wondering why none of Brenda's girlfriends had eaten her pussy. After all, it wasn't all that sour to ingest.

Cherry thought maybe she'd misjudged Brenda at first, moving over to the door with her. Cherry gave Brenda's short dumpy body a softer look. Still etched in Cherry's mind the fixed picture of herself between Brenda's thighs.

"Brenda, just forget about it and prop it open with a brick or something." said Cherry, waving her arms and standing in a helpless stance.

After a series of back and forth glances between the two of them, the clock finally struck 12 and they closed for lunch.

"Where you going to eat Cherry?" said Brenda nervously. "I've brought a sandwich and brownies, I'm not driving either, I'm staying here and saving gas." replied Cherry, unwrapping her lunch. Brenda imagined Cherry naked like yesterday. Her soft beautiful body, her legs spread and that messy wet muff all inspiring and ruthlessly hot. "Cherry" said Brenda, "Have you thought about me and you?" "God, Brenda... Can you wait till after lunch?" said Cherry slapping her brownie down on the microwave.

"Yes, sure. Sorry..." said Brenda, attempting to relax her. "Give me some space, will you?" said Cherry, moving to another chair and fidgeting till she was comfortable. "Anything you want, honey" -said Brenda, looking at her just as a cat about to eat a frightened bird would...

"Its not like were drinking beer or wine today, OK!" exclaimed Cherry, terror in her voice.

Cherry was scared and feeling uneasy under Brenda's fixed and soul- swallowing stare...

Brenda arched her eyebrows and in long strides walked over to Cherry. Thinking to herself, one of the nicest things about Cherry was that she was beautiful... and so innocent still... The poor girl was trembling!!...

Brenda walked a big circle around Cherry before aggressively snatching her crotch..Cherry let out Banshee type wails as Brenda unzipped her pants with one hand while sticking her other into Cherry's under pants grabbing a now naked crotch.

"What the hell are you doing!!" - yelled Cherry, now in full panic..." Baby, you're a piece of ass..." said Brenda voice sounding raunchy and shucked. "Let me go, you fucking tomcat!!" "Your crotch, Cherry, is you...You are your pussy..." - said Brenda, giving a commanding stare to Cherry. Her hand was cold and steely on the warm flesh. "Get away from me, you crazy piece of shit! I don't want this! I don't want this!" "Drop to you knees you poor unsatisfied woman." - ordered Brenda with a menacing low voice, leading Cherry by her pussy as she pulled her down in the middle of the floor.

The pain forced Cherry to fall on her knees, as ordered... "This excites you, uh?" - said Brenda, being careful not to damage her as she pinched her pussy lips between her thumb and forefinger.

"Damn you Brenda!" - screamed Cherry as Brenda's grip on her pussy lips went harder this time.

Cherry started beating Brenda's face with her small fists, actually hurting her delicate hands at it, while Brenda was unimpressed.

"Fuck you, Brenda! You crazy bitch!" - exclaimed Cherry, now crying, tears of impotence runnign down her eyes...

"C'mon, C'mon! Come in my hand, you little girl!!" said Brenda, giving Cherry's uncovered pussy particularly harsh strokes.

"Go fuck yourself!!" "Take the ride Cherry... Take the ride, little bitch!" - insisted Brenda as she pounded Cherry with coarse caresses.

"You crazy bitch!! You let me go!" - screamed Cherry blazing mad. Brenda's eyes were going all over Cherry's hot body. She said: "I love squeezing your cunt like this, babe." Brenda lowered herself down and raised Cherry's blouse with her nose and started kissing her lower belly. "I'll teach you, baby" - said Brenda her soft tongue melting into Cherry's deep navel, while her hand felt the rippling cream of Cherry's moist pubic hairs.

Brenda continued to kiss and rub Cherry both at once. "Oh it hurts!" - screamed Cherry as Brenda smacked and shook the plump oozing slit numerous times. "Ohhhhhhhh Sweet Jesus..." Cherry groaned low. Brenda briskly rubbing the dip between her legs keeping her arm stiff.

"'Shh Cherry, feel your bladder expanding. Feels like you have to pee very badly don't it babe." Cherry's pussy was a numb mass except for the urge to release this bloating sensation building in the core of her. "Oh my God... You're killing me!" - screamed Cherry as her body began to rattle under Brenda's itchy fondlings. "Doing this was a good idea wad'in it doll." remarked Brenda grinning. Cherry wriggled on Brenda's hand, the moisture ran thick down her wrist like honey. "Ill hate you forever Brenda!" - exclaimed Cherry looking helpless. "Don't take everything so seriously, little girl " - laughed Brenda. Cherry's eyes searched the room as little stabs of lightening and short quick spasms shot through her belly and kidnapped pussy, then rudely, like a cannon firing, she came all over Brenda's hand. "Oh God... Oh God... You bitch!!... You... are... making me... c-cumm... Mhhh!" " Don't worry baby, let it all fall out.." - said Brenda, cupping Cherry's pussy in her hands. "What a little story our lunch hour will make. We'll call it the ' hot babes meal time!' " Cherry, both helpless and rebellious, was unable to think. The little explosion that had taken place in her tummy had been a whole new sensation! "Uhhhhhhhhh....Damn you Brenda ..I hate your fucking guts." - Cherry swaggered like a dope addict over Brenda's cupped hand.

" Hate and love are two sides of the same coin, sweetheart." - replied Brenda. Brenda squatted down closer to get a bird's eye view watching the cum zip zag from Cherry's pussy, this was the closest she would ever get to cultural insight.

"God you have a beautiful pussy. Such a sweet cute thing." - whispered Brenda, almost lisping.

Cherry sunk down on her knees, wondering why the things she wanted to run from ended up making her cum. Brenda effortlessly and timidly reached for the brownie on the microwave, while Cherry with her eyes closed sat in a daze .Brenda said ."I think its about time to eat." Brenda silently crumbled up the broken brownie and pulled her pants down, then, she inserted the brownie pieces into her pussy and said . " Dessert is served." Brenda eagerly took Cherry by the hair and pulled her face to the middle of her chocolate glazed cunt. "What the hell are you doing!" exclaimed Cherry in utter amazement..

"I'm feeding you!" - spoke Brenda in jest - "Now come on and be a pleasant lil bitch and suck it all out." Brenda quiet awkwardly pulled Cherry by the nose till her mouth lined up to her twat, then she nudged the back of her head forwarding her face into the pussy. Cherry breathed in wet pussy and sugar and thinking it was impossible to escape because Brenda had pinned Cherry's hands behind her back. "C'mon, C'mon sweet baby... Eat me!! " Cherry swiveled nervously on her bony knees. "Thank you for eating my pussy yesterday, Cherry. - said Brenda in a blatant attempt at manipulation. Cherry sighed and said nothing.

"Smell me Cherry, my pussy's sweet like yours too. Smell me Cherry." - said Brenda, licking her lips. Cherry inhaled deeply, and her lips were close enough to polish the damp brownie particles being moistened by Brenda's wetted juices. God she'd had too much to drink yesterday but today she was sober and she was entertaining the impulse to eat out Brenda again. Suddenly her mouth pounced on the pussy like a chameleon on a fat fly. The bulk of the brownie she devoured immediately. Cherry was infused with sexual sensations. "Ohh... Mhh..." moaned Cherry as she slurped slowly and delightfully licked.

Cherry's loins smoldered as her own pussy began to burn in secret. She flirtatiously hung her tongue for seconds on Brenda's arse as she alternated sucks between the holes. "You can't tell anybody about this ." said Cherry suddenly, mouth still on the slope of Brenda's pussy.

"Don't worry about that, honey" Cherry was so turned on she couldn't walk away if she tried.

Taking another deep breath she relished the smell of brownies and pussy. She wasn't going to let that last bit of chocolate miss her mouth and slip by her. With her tongue, Cherry rearranged the fragments of the brownies before she swallowed them. Cherry pulled her head out of Brenda and with eyes meeting hers, she somberly gazed at Brenda. "Thanks Baby" - Brenda said, kissing Cherry in the mouth- "Now get back down there and make me come!" Cherry thought: " I can't believe I'm doing this!" She worked her tongue to the bone trying to stimulate and arouse Brenda's clit. After a few rhythmic minutes of this Brenda began to shiver and sigh. " Oh oh its a coming...It's-a-comin'... " - said Brenda, her strong legs banging Cherry's head.

**********

"Damn what a nice job! You are good, sweetie!! " - exclaimed Brenda, as the cum drizzled down the inside of her thighs. Cherry kept licking up all the loose and oozing cum. Hands still pined behind her back... Hell... - Cherry thought- I fucking like this!!... I fucking like that she dominates me!!

***********

Later... Cherry went to her desk. She was about to seat, when suddenly she notices a white sticky stain over the chair. She got closer then... It was semi- dried semen!!...

12