Innocent Night at the Casino?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sorry Cassie, I just don't see that sort of thing every day, you know?'

We laughed about it and for the next hour or so things returned to normal as we sipped our martini's and then cracked the champagne. As I could feel the liquor in my veins I asked him to turn the jets up so I could feel them on my back better. He pointed to a spot with better jet coverage a little closer to him, and I moved there.

Between the jets and the booze I felt very relaxed, and my body started to float a bit. He must have been doing the same, because our legs touched for a moment, then again. Finally mine came to rest on his, and neither of us objecting, we stayed that way.

Then Tony said, 'so I don't know about you, but I'm ready for that tequila.' I agreed, and he grabbed two of the glasses.

'Wait,' I said, 'get the salt and the lemon too.'

'Ok, what are we going to do with these?'

'Body shots!' I laughed, assuming he was joking. But he wasn't. The look on his face was a mixture of apprehension and joy.

'I'm not sure if that's going to be as great as that sounds,' he said.

'It's simple. That's a big shot, so we'll split the first one. You take the salt, good, then I'll grab a lemon wedge. You have to pick a spot on my body, lick it, pour salt on that spot, lick the salt off, drink the tequila, then take the wedge from my mouth without using your hands.'

'Sounds complicated, where should I put the salt?'

'Anywhere you want, thats the fun of it.'

'Oh ok... um... your wrist?'

'Sure, if that's what you want'

Tony tentatively licked my wrist, poured the salt, licked again and drank the tequila. Then he very carefully took the wedge from my mouth. We laughed when he was done, and I pointed out he'd drank the whole tequila.

'Sorry, I was nervous, haha'

'That's ok, my turn. I'm going to do it off your chest, sit up more.'

Tony looked startled and sat up straighter. I pushed him back a bit and slowly licked his nipple before pouring some salt on it and licking it again. He moaned a bit when I did. Then I drank half the next shot, and leaned over him to take the wedge, being sure to push my breasts against his shoulder as I did.

'Your turn again'

'Ok,' he said as he reached for the salt. This time he tentatively took my foot and brought it up out of the water. He turned it slightly, licking the instep and then pouring salt before licking again. He down his half of the shot and this time was a little more aggressive in taking the wedge. When he leaned in to take it I though I felt his cock rub against my thigh, but it could have just been his wrist.

'Your turn,' he said, this time with something in his voice.

'Sit on the edge of the tub, this time I want to do it off your pelvic bone.' He looked stunned, but I was too drunk and too horny to care. He did as I asked and even pulled the suit down a bit for me to get to it.

I licked the spot, poured salt, and licked again. When I leaned in I put my hand on his thigh, just above where his dick was straining against the suit. He slid back into the water as I drank my share of the tequila, and then, surprising us both, I quickly slipped onto his lap, straddling him, as I took the lemon wedge.

After a few minutes of silence, with me feeling his cock rub my bottom the whole time, he spoke. 'My turn I guess.'

'With that he licked the swell of my breast, just above my nipple, and poured salt. 'Hang on,' I said, as I slowly pulled the bikini off my breast. 'You missed some'

With that he licked the spot again, making his way down to my now fully erect nipple. As his teeth gently closed on it I reached under the water and felt for his manhood. He then downed the entire shot, pulled the wedge out with his hand, and kissed me fully.

After that it was a bit of a blur as we tore our clothes off madly. I do remember clearly his standing up and me pulling down his suit, yelping in surprise as his giant black dick smacked me in the face. He pulled me up and started to carry me into the bedroom, but I point him back downstairs toward the couches.

When we got down there he started to turn off lights, but I stopped him. 'I want to see everything' I said. He pointed to some of the other suites which could see into this portion of his room easily, but I told him I didn't care.

I pushed him onto the couch and slid down between his legs. His cock was the biggest I'd ever seen, and I told him so. 10" of circumcised heaven. I'd never been one for giving a blowjob, but my mouth was watering just looking at it, and I went to work. I worshipped it as it deserved, slipping it in and out of my mouth past my full lips. I tried to take as much as I could into my mouth which was just about half. A little more and it was in the back of my throat, but more than I could handle. Shortly he pulled me off and told me it was almost too much for him.

He pulled me onto the couch on my back and began licking and stroking my whole body, sending shockwaves through all my nerve endings. He was slowly making his way toward my pussy when he shifted to my feet. He licked and sucked each toe as though it was giving him as much pleasure as sex, and it made me crazy. When I couldn't take anymore he turned me over onto my stomach, and pushed my ass up into the air. I stayed on my knees for a second with breasts and face against the couch, when I felt his tongue gently licking my pussy again. Slow circles widening until he reached my ass, which really sent jolts up and down my whole body.

'Fuck me Tony, please! Stick it in me and make me cum,' I begged him. He relented and put the head of his massive shaft against my pussy and pushed gently. I was too horny to wait and pushed back hard, taking him so far into me I felt his balls slap my pussy and hit my belly. I was wet enough that his huge girth was bearable, though I thought I was going to split in half at first. After a few seconds I was back in heaven though, and he was fucking me with that big black cock.

I kept pushing back and soon he took the hint, fucking me harder and harder. I felt his hands on my tits, slapping my ass, on my asshole. He pushed the back of my head into the cushion and then pulled my hair, all the while fucking me harder. 'Yeah you little fucking slut, you like this? You like Tony fucking that tight asian pussy?'

'YES' I screamed, 'Fuck me Tony, fuck meeeee' as I came. My pussy tightening during orgasm was too much for him, and he started cumming too. My orgasm lasted for minutes, milking every last drop from him. It was too much for me and started oozing out all over the expensive leather couch. After a few minutes he collapsed on top of me and we lay there together, breathing. His big hands gently cupping my breast again, and his now limp cock slipping in and out of the slippery crack of my ass as we sighed in total bliss.

12