Innocent Sins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake went wild at the idea, pounding her pussy even harder, making the woman scream in delight until they both shuddered and groaned in pleasure. When it was over, Jake fell on top of the blonde and rolled until they were on their sides, spooning.

"I want you again, cowboy," the blonde purred, rubbing his slick chest with relish. "We've got all night. I want you to fuck me every way there is." Then she looked toward the camera and smiled, an evil, wicked smile. "But this time, I think we deserve a little privacy. Let the bitch's imagination do the rest."

Her butt began wiggling back against Jake, and he glanced up at the camera and smiled too. The screen went blue and Heather realized she now truly did know what hell was like.

Closing her eyes she wondered how she'd done this to herself...to Jake...especially when she could so easily remember what heaven was like.

12