Innocent Text Messages Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,294 Followers

During the course of our marriage, we fell into a routine. Everything that happened in our lives was exactly the same as it had been the day before. We were in a real life Groundhog's Day. I'm not saying that my life was horrible or boring. It was just predictable. Also, I wasn't as tone as I was in college. After I had our second girl (Gaby) I wasn't able to get it back like I'd had it. How movie stars do it is beyond me! I still had a body that women envied, but it wasn't the same. When you're used to being like I was, you notice every pound. Nevertheless, my confidence wasn't sky high.

Tony still found me very beautiful, or at least he said he did. But I could tell that I didn't wow him anymore. We would still have sex regularly, but he never jumped my bones anymore. Do you understand what I'm saying? It became a fact of our marriage that if he kissed here and licked there, he would end up between my legs. He didn't CHASE me anymore.

I never brought these things up because I never realized that I felt this way. I would simply brush these naggings aside and remember that I had a husband who loves me. They were always there beneath the surface though.

So, fast forward a decade and we come to Brian. If I am going to be honest, then I will tell you that Brian is a girl's wet dream. He was physically everything that a woman could want. He was tall, with dark curly hair. He had a smile that could melt the panties from a nun. His body...Oh my God!

Before he became a nurse, he was a Marine. He was a medic to be exact. He spent 8 years as a marine, got out of the service, and went to school to stay in the field that he knew so well.

Like I said, Brian was everything physically that a girl could want, but he knew it. Along with this knowledge came the inevitable douche bag attitude. He wasn't rude or anything. He was just utterly and unequivocally head over heels in love with one person. Brian.

I honestly feel that I am the only nurse that he didn't sleep with. That may have been the appeal for him. I have another nurse who works with me named Wilma. I swear that this woman would fuck Brian in the middle of the hospital lounge with her husband watching if he asked her to. She always had that schoolgirl, hero worship gaze come over her whenever Brian comes around.

I do share her appreciation for his looks. He is a fine specimen. But that is as far as it goes for me.

So to repeat the question I know you guys are asking. Why would a woman who is so in love with her husband risk her marriage for dirty talk with an asshole that she wouldn't think of having sex with? Simple. It's a boost to my ego.

When Brian started coming on to me, I knew what he was doing. I'd been flirted with enough times to know what he was saying, and more importantly, what he WASN'T saying. It was all innocent at first.

I got that old feeling back. You know, the one I had in college. I felt powerful again. I felt attractive and alive.

I honestly didn't think of it as risking my marriage. I had no intention of sleeping with him. It was all in fun. I liked the fact that he chased me around and went out of his way to talk to me. Yes, I still loved Tony. But I also love feeling sexy. So I teased him mercilessly. I always gave him just enough so that he felt that he had a chance if he held on long enough, but I never gave him the green light to take it farther.

Gradually, the flirting became less subtle and more overt. He pushed and he pushed, always trying to raise the stakes. When he tried to get physical, I shut him down. But I always left just enough hope that made him feel that I was right on the edge. That kept him coming back for more. He was feeding my ego big time, and I enjoyed it.

So even though I knew what he was after, I allowed it and shamelessly flirted back. I didn't even realize how bad it had gotten until Tony showed me Brian's final text.

Fuck! Why did he do that? The answer is simple. Because he's a cocky (no pun intended) asshole. I knew this when I started this game. I guess that I teased him for so long that he had enough and he felt that he needed to take it up a notch. I never thought it would go this far, but here we are.

Now I am left with three problems. One: How to get Tony to see that I love him more than anything. Two: How to get Tony to see that I really had no intention of sleeping with Brian or anyone else for that matter. Three: How to get Tony to not walk out of that door and out of my life.

javmor79
javmor79
2,294 Followers
12