Innocent Waitress? Ch. 01

Story Info
Did these waitresses steal?
9.8k words
4.45
162.2k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyLi
SexyLi
95 Followers

It had been a very busy Friday night in the bar. My feet were killing me and it was just my luck that I was one of the waitresses on clean up duty that night, along with Sasha. I hated it when it was my turn on clean-up duty. All the other girls would go home while we were left to clean the glasses, wipe down the tables, clean the floor and the toilets and get everything ready for the next day.

I had just finished wiping the last table when two men came into the bar. I looked up towards them.

"I'm sorry but we're closed." I said.

They didn't stop but came all the way in and closed the door.

"I said we're closed. It's after midnight You're more than welcome to come back tomorrow, happy hour is 6 till 7." I tried to say with authority.

I was starting to get nervous and breathed a massive sigh of relief when Sasha appeared along with the owner, Mark.

"It's OK Emma, these are policemen. I asked them to be here." Mark said.

I looked at him with a frown on my face. Why would we need the police? Nothing had gone wrong that night.

Mark continued. "I have been checking the takings, and we are frequently short of money in the till. I checked how the losses correlated with who was working, and it seems that any time either you or Sasha are working there is money missing."

I couldn't believe it. How dare he suggest such a thing. I was always very careful to get the money right and made sure that all the tips went into the jar to be shared out equally among the girls at the end of the night.

The taller of the two policemen was around 6 foot tall, quite thin and had very short dark hair. He looked like he should be in the military. He turned around and slid both door bolts across. The other policeman was shorter, maybe 5 feet 8 inches tall, but much broader, as if he worked out in the gym at least once a day. He walked over and took a long look at me.

"I'm Police Constable Harris." he said. He flipped open his notebook and then looked me up and down.

"Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, pale complexion, slim and tall. You must be Emma?"

"Yes," I said, "and I totally refute any suggestion that I have been stealing from here!" I stared angrily at Mark.

"That is up to us to decide I think".

He walked slowly around me, continually looking me up and down. The waitress uniform was designed to attract the young male punter that Mark wanted in his bar. Above the obligatory black high heeled shoes was a long black skirt with a split that ran almost to the top. The split finished just at the point where the lace topped black stockings finished, showing tantalising glimpses of stocking top as you walked, something the men loved. If they were really lucky they would get a good view of the garter belt as well. On top there was a nice white blouse, with three quarter length sleeves that ended half way down the forearm. It buttoned up the front and generally the more buttons you were willing to undo the better the tips would be. It was like voyeuristic prostitution. Usually I opted for black satin panties and a white lacy bra as underwear, partly for comfort and partly because if the guys did get to see them it was a good option in terms of tips.

Sahsa was dressed in virtually the same way, just with subtle differences. She had the most beautiful dark silky hair which cascaded over her shoulders and half way down her back. My blonde curls only reached down to my shoulders. Her blouse was stretched by her 38D chest, something that helped her get much more attention than I did with my 36C breasts. I always had to show much more cleavage if I was to get the same reaction. She was quite a bit shorter than me and really fitted the picture of a buxom wench.

PC Harris walked over to Sasha and repeated his visual examination. I could see she was uncomfortable as his eyes roamed over her body.

"This is ridiculous." Sasha cried. "You must have made a mistake."

"I think you are the one who has made the mistake, but I shouldn't pre-judge you. You'll have your chance to prove your innocence."

Both policemen laughed as PC Harris finished his sentence.

"Assuming these girls have any innocence left." Mark joked.

My face went red with rage as I stared at Mark in anger. How dare he say such things. I'd make him pay for that, but right now I couldn't believe the situation we were in.

"PC Wilkes, let's start with this dark haired beauty and see if we can help her prove she is telling us the truth"

The other policeman walked over to Sasha and stood behind her while PC Harris placed his notebook back in his pocket.

"Look sir…" Sasha started to say, but he cut her off.

"Call me Carl." he smiled.

"Carl, I can show you my bag. There's nothing in it. Please let me show you. It's just over there."

She looked over to the door to the staff area on the other side of the room.

"I'm sure you can," Carl replied, "but that is a bit too obvious."

"But…but..you have to let me…."

Suddenly Carl bought his hand up and slapped Sasha hard across her face. She was almost knocked off her feet, but recovered her balance and slowly turned back to face him.

"Don't you dare tell me what I have, or don't have, to do!" he told her sternly. "Keep your mouth shut unless asked something, and then answer as briefly as you can. Got it?"

"Ye.. ye .. ye.. yes" Sasha stuttered, before another slap was unleashed into the other side of her face.

She stood there trembling, a tear rolling slowly down her cheek. Carl looked over to me and stared into my eyes. His face was totally emotionless and I knew not to try anything. These guys were in control and we had better do what they say or we'd be made to suffer, I could be sure of that. Carl returned his attention to Sasha.

"Hold your arms up and out to your side. Hold them straight and keep them there!".

She slowly raised her arms until they were pointing straight out from her shoulders. PC Wilkes ran his hands over her arms, then down her sides. I found myself hoping that they would find something hidden on her, and then I would be free to go.

PC Wilkes then began to check that she had nothing hidden under her skirt, running his hands all over her legs, gradually moving up to her waist. With his hands still under her skirt I could see him probing her underwear as if searching for the money. The smile on his face showed that he was really enjoying this examination.

His hands slipped out from under her skirt and started to roam up to her chest, caressing her breasts as if feeling for the money in her bra. After a few minutes he stopped.

"Nothing obviously hidden there." he reported.

"See, I told you," Sasha said angrily, furious at the invasion of her personal space.

I expected a reaction from the policeman infront of her but he just smiled.

"Not so quickly my voluptuous friend." He smirked. "I was not born yesterday and know the tricks!"

"What about her!!" Sasha snarled, looking over at me. "You haven't searched her yet!"

"All in good time. She'll get her turn once we have finished with you" was the calm, frightening reply.

I shifted uneasily where I stood, desperately trying to think of a way out of this, knowing that it was only a matter of time before I would be the focus of their attention. Maybe I could just give them the money I had in my bag, but how could I admit to such a crime when I was totally innocent?

Carl reached up and started to undo the buttons on Sasha's blouse. She pleaded him to stop but knew there was no point. Soon all the buttons were undone and her blouse was pulled from her shoulders. PC Wilkes swiftly undid the strap to her bra and those wonderful 38D breasts dropped into view. Given their size they remained remarkably pert. Surprisingly her nipples stood out like bullets. Was she really getting turned on by this?

"Nothing there I guess." was Carl's response. He then lifted each of her soft mounds like he would find some hidden treasure underneath them, but clearly he just wanted to grope her chest for his own enjoyment.

I could feel my nipples begin to harden in my bra as I watched what I knew would become my future, played out infront of me. The first signs of arousal were also appearing between my legs. I had sometimes wondered what it would be like to be controlled and made to do things I wouldn't normally do, but had never wanted to find out if my thoughts were accurate or not. That would be a step too far.

The two policemen made short work of removing Sasha's skirt, taking a step back to admire the sight before them, then swiftly pulling her underwear down to her ankles. She was pushed backwards until she bumped into a table, then roughly pushed up until she was sitting on the edge of it. PC Wilkes grabbed her arms and pinned her backwards onto the table, her arms held firmly over her head, her legs hanging over the edge of the table, swinging slowly.

Carl placed a hand on the inside of each of her thighs and slowly pushed her legs apart, revealing a wet and juicy pussy, neatly trimmed with a small patch of dark hair above her slit. He leaned forward, taking a slow deep breath and inhaling her scent, then he pulled her lips apart with his thumbs. Sasha just lay back and sobbed, knowing the futility of resistance. Our eyes met, exchanging glances of helpless sympathy.

I could feel the wetness starting to build in my crotch. These guys would love to know that this was turning me on, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Being bisexual had its benefits, but now it was certainly a curse as I looked adoringly at the sexy beauty spread on the table.

"Can't see anything here either." Carl laughed.

My heart nearly stopped. Now they would turn to me. I was going to be mauled and groped, and there was nothing I could do. I looked towards the door, trying to calculate how long it would take me to get there, how long to undo the bolts, open the door and run for my life. Maybe I could do it. A small hope flickered in my heart.

Mark noticed where I was looking and slowly crossed over to the door. With each step he hammered my hope into the ground.

"Thinking of leaving us?" he asked.

All three men were now staring at me. My thoughts of freedom and escape were now replaced with fear and panic. I was the centre of their attention, which was not a good place to be, of that I was sure.

"Come here Emma." ordered Carl.

My heart sank. This was it. I slowly, reluctantly, walked over to where Sasha was captive on the table, eventually standing next to Carl, captivated by the wonderful sight that was spread before me.

"Let's see if you can find something in there", Carl said, nodding his head towards Sasha's exposed crotch.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled my arm towards her snatch. I edged forward so that I could reach, lubricated my fingers in her juices, then slowly slipped them into her crack, trying desperately not to touch her clit. I feared that soon roles would be reversed and I wanted to make this as easy as I could for her. If I treated her well, then hopefully she would return the favour.

All three men drooled as I probed the inner voids of her pussy, feeling around inside, pretending to search for money I knew I would never find. The only thing getting taken in this bar would be us.

Sasha was clearly enjoying the stimulation of fingers rolling around in the warm sanctuary of her sex, and a small moan slipped from her throat. They guys all laughed, turning Sasha's face into a bright red picture of embarrassment.

"Anything there?" I was asked.

"I can't feel anything." I replied.

This met with hoots of laughter.

"I bet she can!" Carl laughed.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Maybe we need to use something bigger?" Carl joked, pulling my arm out of the way. There was a sucking sound as my fingers popped out of her hole.

Carl quickly pulled down his zip and pulled out a massive 8 inch long cock. Pre-cum covered the top so he had clearly enjoyed what had happened so far. The veins seemed to throb as he directed his massive tool towards Sasha's inviting pussy, sliding it in easily up to the hilt.

"Let's see if I can feel anything with this!" he laughed.

Sasha closed her eyes and grimaced, her arms held tight and with no hope of escape. I tried to back away but had only taken a couple of steps when I bumped into Mark. I watched mesmerized as Carl pounded into Sasha, holding her hips so he could penetrate her as deep as her pussy would let him. She rocked her head from side to side, desperately trying to free her arms and pull her body away from this assault, but PC Wilkes held her firmly.

After a while she relaxed, resigned to her ordeal. The expression on Carl's face quickly changed, as did his pace. A final deep thrust and he squirted his seed into her womb. A look of relief appeared on Sasha's face as she seemed to realize that her suffering was coming to an end. My fear was growing as I knew I was next.

I could feel Mark's warm breath on my neck and his hands on my hips. He whispered into my ear, "You'll look great spread on the table with my dick between your legs."

"Looks like this one was telling the truth" Carl said. "Nothing in there except my cock" he finished, laughing to himself as he stared down at his conquest.

"Don't you dare move" he warned her. "If you behave then you will be free to go. If not then the report on tonight's search will show that we found this little bag on you." He picked a small plastic bag out of his trousers and held it up. Inside, white powder was clearly visible.

Bastard.

"What about Blondie?" PC Wilkes asked, looking up at me.

My heart leapt with fear. Oh my god, now it was my turn.

PC Wilkes took out his handcuffs and secured Sasha to the table while Carl slipped his flaccid cock back in his trousers and slid the zip back up. Both men then turned and took a step towards me. I tried to back away but just bumped into Mark

My heart was racing. Panic flowed through me like a torrent, tearing away at my insides and making me nauseas.

"Errrrr..oh....OK, it was me. I did it. I have the 50 pounds in my bag. I'll get it for you". I turned and started to walk over and get my bag. I had taken one step when Carl grabbed my left wrist.

"WHAT!!!!!" Sasha screeched. "You fucking bitch. You let them do this to me when you knew all along it was you. I'm going to fucking kill you. You're dead! You hear me, you're fucking dead!"

Her eyes were wild with rage as she thrashed about on the heavy table, desperately trying to escape so she could attack me. The guys laughed at her futile attempts to get to me but the handcuffs held her firm. Slowly her anger subsided as she knew she would have to wait for her revenge.

"Nice try. " Carl said as her stared at me. I kept my gaze towards the staff door, hoping that he would release me so I could give him £50 and be out of this horrible nightmare. I could feel a small pearl of sweat start to roll down my back. It felt like 100 degrees in that place, and as if time was standing still it got hotter and hotter.

My heart raced, waiting for something to happen, but not wanting to do anything in case it gave me away.

"Why don't I believe you?" Carl asked. "Mark, go get her bag, let's see if she is telling us the truth"

Mark walked off to the staff area. Sasha still fumed on the table, so mad she had forgotten about her nakedness infront of these men, just wanting to get her hands on me. Mark reappeared with my bag and I breathed a massive sigh of relief. I was going to get myself out of here.

"It is in my purse" I said as he pulled my purse out of my bag. He opened it up and looked through it, finally tipping out some coins and a few notes folded together.

"BITCH!!!" yelled Sasha, writhing again in a desperate escape bid.

Mark dropped the bag and the purse, put the coins in his pocket then started to unfold the money.

"Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty." He said. "Looks like she was telling the truth."

I felt like a massive weight had been lifted from my shoulders. The room felt cooler and my heart beat began to slow.

"And a receipt from the bank cash machine, £50 withdrawn this afternoon at 4pm!" Mark continued, looking up slowly into my eyes, a big smile growing across his face.

Oh my god. I forgot about the receipt. How could I. My stupid habit of keeping receipts. What an idiot.

"So, that's not it. Thought you'd put us off the scent did you?", said Carl, emphasizing the word scent as he said it.

With a swift move of his arm he twisted my wrist and forced my arm up behind my back, spinning me around as he did so. A sharp pain shot up my arm and I stayed completely still so that I didn't increase the pain. Slowly he walked me forward until my nose was nearly touching the front door.

"Place your hands on the door, above the level of your head, about shoulder width apart" Carl ordered, releasing my arm.

I shook my arm, trying to get some feeling back in to it, then raised my arms infront of me and placed them on the door.

"Take one step backwards, keeping your hands on the door, and move your feet a shoulder width apart." He continued.

It all sounded very real, and I was sure by now I had no choice but to comply. As I stepped back I could feel my arse pushing out towards Carl, nicely presented for his attentions. PC Wilkes walked over to where I was standing, staring at my arse all the way. Mark moved around to the other side of me. Now I was surrounded.

I could feel Carl closing in behind me. His firm hands gripped my arse and squeezed, then his left hand moved slowly over my arse, around my hip and slid through the slit in my skirt. The shock of his cold fingers on the warm skin above my stockings made me jump, but slowly his fingers warmed up as they moved towards my pussy. His fingers slipped easily into my satin knickers, their tips coming to rest on top of my clit sending a buzz of energy deep into my crotch.

"Very nice." He breathed quietly into my ear, his breath hot on my neck. I cursed this uniform that had given him such easy access into my most private of areas. His other hand continued to massage my arse while he started to drive me wild with his skillful manipulation of my clit. I tried to force my mind to think of anything, the laundry, the cleaning, the broken radiator in my apartment, anything to try and maintain some form of resistance and dignity.

Carl pushed closer towards me, thrusting his hard cock into my backside. I could feel him pushing against me, rubbing against my buttocks, getting harder all the time. I looked up to the ceiling which inadvertantly moved my arse back and further into his hard-on.

"She's warming up." Mark said.

I knew he was right. I could feel the wetness building in my pussy, leaking into the satin. My nipples were as hard as bullets, pushing as if to break free from the confines of my bra.

"Can't find the money here," Carl continued with the pretense, "let's see if she is hiding it somewhere else."

He slowly slid his hand further into my satin knickers, sliding down the folds of my pussy, heading steadily to the entrance to my sex. He teased my vaginal lips as his fingers pushed on, gliding easily in my wetness. A shiver ran down my spine as his finger tips slipped lightly into my hole. They lingered just at the entrance to my sex, his thumb rubbing smoothly over my clit. Without thinking I pushed my hips back, trying to get away from his grasp, but he just pulled me tighter into his crotch, rubbing his cock harder against my arse.

After a minute or two he retraced the path of his fingers, drawing them back up my slit, caressing my bud once again, driving more juice from my pussy.

His fingers slipped out and I dropped my head in relief, waiting pensively for the inevitable. His hands returned to my hips. Gradually he moved his hands down, sliding them over my hips, his thumbs caressing the cheeks of my arse. His hands carried on their relentless journey, down the outside of my thighs, stopping for a brief pause to feel the top of my stockings and the garter belt clips, then on further, down to my knees and on down to my ankles.

SexyLi
SexyLi
95 Followers