Innocent Waitress? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Emma please! Don't let him go through with this." Sasha begged. "Please do what he says."

The key turned in the lock. I could see the tears start to roll down Sasha's face.

"Emma, he'll do it. Who knows what will happen. Please don't let him. Please!"

Mark turned the handle and pulled the door open.

"OK!, OK!, OK!" I said quickly. "I'll do it."

"Excellent." was Mark's smug response as he closed the door and secured it once again.

I could not believe that I was going to willingly walk over and fuck this guy. No restraints, no force, just the fear of the consequences if I didn't.

Mark walked over and sat down. Carl came over to me, undoing the handcuffs and releasing my legs. I rubbed where the tape had been, urging the blood flow back into my aching ankles.

"Ready when you are" Mark said gleefully, leaning back with his limp dick resting in his lap.

Carl gave me a quick slap on the arse as I started to walk over to Mark. Mark's eyes roamed over my body as I stepped slowly across to where he was sitting.. When I got to him I sank slowly down to my knees infront of him. I heard a commotion behind me and saw the other two men bending Sasha over so that one could take her from behind while the other received the attentions of her mouth on his cock.

Mark's hand on my chin turned my head so that once again I was facing him. I put my hands on his knees and pushed his legs apart, easing my access to his cock. I would have to lick him to get him hard before I could take him into my pussy. I shuffled forward on my knees, then wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock and started to pump it slowly, sliding my hand up and down the length of his tool, pulling the foreskin back and forth.

I could see a small spot of pre-cum appear on the head of his dick, leaned forward and gently licked it off. I then held his dick up and licked it up and down, teasing its length with the tip of my tongue. With my other hand I started to massage his balls, rolling them around with my fingers and squeezing gently.

After several minutes of licking I started to pump his cock faster and faster with my hand. I kept massaging his balls and his dick started to stiffen. Occasionally I would lick the pre-cum off the top of his purple domed head, sticking my tongue right out and pretending to relish taking it into my mouth and swallowing.

As his cock stiffened I began to take it into my mouth, leaving a trail of lipstick down its length as I slid my lips up and down his member. I was glad that he wasn't the most endowed person I had ever taken and I could get his full length into my mouth with only a slight pushing at the back of my throat. I sucked eagerly on his cock, as if I was trying to draw the cum from his balls by pure suction alone. Occasionally I would trace lines with my tongue from his balls to the seeping top of his tool.

I felt his hands rest lightly on the back of my head, applying a gentle pressure to hold me in place but giving me the freedom to roam my attention all over his balls and cock. His breathing quickened, and the motion of his hands on my head started to quicken, applying slightly more force each time as he began the journey to orgasm.

I could feel the vibrations running through his member as it twitched as a result of my attentions. He was close, but I knew he wanted more than just my oral stimulation, that he wanted the pleasure of me giving myself to him. I looked up towards his face and saw his head tipped back, eyes closed as he let his senses take him on a whirlwind tour of desire. He looked down, realizing that I had stopped.

"I hope your pussy is as pleasurable as your mouth."

"Let's find out." I responded, rising slowly to my feet.

I kept my eyes fixed on his. I could feel the moisture between my legs. I love giving head but shivered at the thought of him realising how much pleasure I had received over the last few minutes. Without leaving his lustful gaze I walked forward slowly, straddling his legs and finally brushing his chest with the wet matted hairs which sat just above my slit.

I ran my hands through his hair, then around the back of his head as I dropped slowly into his lap. My breasts slid down his face as I lowered myself down, my nipples brushing over his forehead, across his eyes, his nose parting my mounds and his lips snatching a kiss of my nipples. I bent my head down and as my soft wet lips touched his, I lowered my pussy onto his hot throbbing cock. It slipped straight in, sending shivers up my spine as it slowly embedded itself deep inside me. I paused as I felt his balls touch the inside of my thighs, relishing the feeling of having a man fill my most private of places.

I kept my lips firmly fixed on his, forcing him to taste his own juices as he licked around the insides of my mouth. His hands pushed up my stomach, roamed onto my ribs and kept moving higher until each one cupped one of my breasts. My nipples stood out hard and straight as he wrapped his fingers around the sides of my breasts and squeezed them gently. He began to gentle massage them, squeezing and pulling, pushing them up then rubbing my nipples between finger and thumb.

The attention to my chest started to drive me crazy with animal lust. I pushed my crotch down, trying to drive him deeper and deeper into the inner reaches of my body. I pushed my hips forwards and then back again, forcing his cock to move inside me, occasionally rubbing against my g-spot and adding to my frenzy. My hip movements became more and more frantic as I tried to search out the right combinations of movements to get this cock back on my g-spot and get another lightning bolt of lust through my bones.

Mark's hands moved away from my chest and ran down my back, finally resting under my buttocks and beginning to lift me up. I knew what he was trying to do and pushed up with my legs to help him. When his head was about to be released from my vaginal grip I drove back down on him, forcing him deep within me once again. Repeatedly he started to lift me up and I would always wait till the last minute until dropping back down, coating his cock with my juices.

His eyes rolled back each time I thrust down on him. There was no way I was going to let him have all the fun. The next time he lifted me up I went a little bit higher, causing his cock to slip out of my hole. Pushing my hips back I let his cock slide slowly up my lips, coming to rest on my clit. I started to gently rotate my hips, causing his member to draw circles around my nub and driving me wild. I slid my left hand down and used it to force his cock onto my clit, repeating with the real thing what I had done so many times with my vibrator.

The effect seemed to be nearly as good for Mark as it was for me, small moans being uttered through his pursed lips. His hands squeezed my arse as I teased the head of his cock with my clit. My body was going crazy as I stimulated myself. Before I lost control I eased forward again, dragging his head down my slit until it slipped easily back into my sex.

I began to pick up the pace, sliding up and down his shaft for all I was worth, clasping his head to my chest. The walls of my vagina began to contract as a fantastic orgasm swept right through me. I threw my head back and pulled Mark's face tightly into my chest, uttering guttural sounds as my body shook with the intensity of an earthquake. I could feel my muscles gripping his cock, pulling it deeper into the inner recesses of my sex.

I could feel him bite down on my nipple as his shaft erupted inside me, shooting jets of cum into me. Spasm after spasm surged through his tool. I could feel each contraction of his cock inside me.

I slumped down on his lap, exhausted. Our breathing was synchronised as we both gasped for air, hanging our heads on each others shoulders as we tried to recover. As his breathing grew easier once again I could feel his cock deflating, slipping slowly out of my pussy.

"Can I go now?" I whispered into his ear.

"Sure." was the breathless reply.

I climbed off Mark and turned around to look for Sasha, but the room was empty. Her clothes were gone and there was no sight or sound of the policemen. I looked back at Mark, I was confused, but he could not help. He had this daft grin on his face like a thirteen year old schoolboy who had just discovered masturbation.

I quickly gathered my clothes together and got dressed again. I grabbed my bag, put my purse back in, quickly collected my coat and left. This was going to be the last night I worked in this place.

The next day I strode confidently into the bar and walked straight up to Mark.

"Morning sexy!" he quipped.

"Fuck you!" I responded. "I quit."

I turned to leave and took a couple of steps towards the door.

"I don't think that's a very smart idea" Mark answered from behind me, stopping me in my tracks.

I knew I should carry on walking. Everything in my body told me just to get out of there. But I couldn't let him have the last words. Damn my stubbornness. I turned and walked back to him.

"And why would you think that?"

"I'll show you. Follow me."

He started to walk towards his office in the back. I took a few faltering steps, then grabbed Julie, one of the other waitresses I knew well.

"If you don't see me in 5 minutes then come and get me."

I followed Mark into his office. He showed me to a seat infront of his desk and gingerly I sat down while he closed the door.

"Don't you dare try anything you dickhead." I warned him.

"Wouldn't dream of it Emma."

I hated it when he used my name. It gave an impression of familiarity which had no place in the relationship between us.

"I thought you'd want to see this before you decided to leave." he continued.

He placed a portable DVD player on the desk, turned it around to face me and then pressed play. White specs and crazy lines covered the screen as Mark walked around and sat on the edge of the desk next to the DVD player.

Finally the noise disappeared, replaced by a picture of the bar. In the middle was a chair. Fear ripped through my body. I knew this was last night. I knew that just off to the right was where I had been tied to the table and taken against my will. But the picture showed none of that, just the chair in what looked like an empty bar.

I knew what was going to happen. Mark appeared on the screen, walked over then sat on the chair. A short while later I saw myself, wearing only a garter belt, stockings and shoes, walking over the where he sat. I saw myself kneeling down, opening his legs and willingly giving him the time of his life. No resistance. No force. I was as willing and eager as any woman could appear to be.

I looked up at Mark.

"OK, I've seen enough. How much do you want for it?"

"You want to buy that from me?" he laughed. "Why on earth would I want to sell this to you? It's my insurance policy. Insurance against you going to the police, insurance against you leaving my bar. You're a good waitress and the clients like to have you around. This recording allows me to keep it that way. I'll see you tonight."

My heart sank. My head dropped. The bastard. I'd find a way out of this. I just needed time, time to think of how, but I would get revenge.

I was interrupted from my scheming as the door burst open. Julie raced in.

"Emma, are you alright?

"She's fine, aren't you darling." Mark replied.

"Yes, I'm OK Julie."

I got up and walked past her.

"I'll see you tonight."