Innocent Waitress? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you know I look after you. Emma, show him your tits."

I couldn't believe it. I looked at Ed, hoping he would laugh and say it was a joke.

"Go on, get them out for the guy. You'll need him sometime, so you got to treat him well. Build up some credit."

I knew I had no choice, so I reached up and pulled down the top of my dress, revealing my breasts to the driver. Ed reached across and felt each one in turn. The driver kept looking in the mirror. We came up to some traffic so he was able to get a good long look at me.

"Very nice boss."

I lifted the top of my dress back up, covering my chest once again. My nipples stood out for all to see.

The car pulled over outside a club. Ed got out, walked around the car and opened the door to let me out. He may be a nasty guy but he was a gentleman in some regards. I followed him into the club.

We walked through the main club and out towards the back. Many people were looking at me down their noses, as if I was tonight's dish of the day, yet another cheap piece of skirt for his amusement. I felt so low, so pathetic. I just prayed it would soon be over, but I trembled at the thought of how long he would hold this over me. I started to think of how I could escape this nightmare I was in.

We walked down a small corridor at the back of the club, then into a dimly lit room. There was a small desk in one corner which Ed settled himself behind, thumbing through some letters and papers on the top. I just stood in the middle of the room, watching him, waiting for what would happen next. There were a few chairs around the edge of the room so I started to walk over to one to sit down.

"Stay there." He commanded, without even looking up.

I just waited in the middle of the room. A slow tick-tock sound came from the clock on the wall, counting the seconds by one by one, painfully slowly. My mind started to wander, then I was snapped back to reality by a sharp knock on the door. Ed called for them to come in and the door opened.

A stream of guys started to come into the room and fill the seats that were there. One of them stood infront of the desk, ignoring me completely. The others were looking me up and down, wry smiles starting to form on their faces. I nervously shifted my weight from foot to foot. It was as if I could feel their gaze crawling over my body, running over my tits and my arse. I avoided their eyes and just looked at Ed. He looked up at the guy infront of him.

"How did we do?"

"We did good. Got 40% more than we were expecting"

"Any problems?"

"None that can tell the tale"

"What do you mean, none that can tell the tale? What went wrong?"

"Nothing we couldn't handle. Someone rumbled us near the end. While we frightened them Steve sorted their brakes. They were in such a hurry to get away they smashed into a wall at 60. Dead on the scene. Totally looks like an accident"

"You better hope they think it's an accident or you'll be the one having a fucking accident. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Anyway, right now we have the money and, in theory at least, no problems. You did well, you deserve a reward."

Panic ripped through my body. Shit, so that's why I'm here, and I've got nowhere to run. I knew I wouldn't stand a chance. I looked around the room. 8 guys, all staring at me, all wanting their reward. I looked at Ed, panic in my eyes. The guy infront of him turned slowly and looked me up and down, sending shivers up my spine.

"Get Mary in here." Ed ordered.

One of the guys quickly disappeared out of the door. OK, so now I was going to share this nightmare with some other unfortunate girl, but at least that would mean I would only have to reward half the guys. A minute or so later the guy returned with a young girl coming in after him.

"Stand next to the blonde" Ed instructed.

The girl was very pretty. She was quite curvaceous and had long brunette hair which came down as low as her arse. She had the most enormous chest and was getting some very appreciative looks from the guys. I hoped they would rather be with her than with me, then maybe I'd have an easier time of it. After all, guys like girls with big tits.

Ed leaned back in his chair. He looked around the room.

"Sparky, move your chair infront of the brunette and sit down there, facing me. Shrimp."

Ed stopped as I started to laugh nervously. Here I was, scared to death, adrenalin racing round my veins, fearful of these hardened criminals, and then I find out they've got names like Shrimp. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so fucking funny?" Ed asked me.

Instantly I lost my sense of humour and looked at him in fear. "Sorry"

"What's so fucking funny Emma?" he insisted.

"I'm so sorry." I went on. "I just didn't expect anyone here to be called Shrimp"

"Heh, heh. I guess I'm not surprised. He used to work on the boats. North Sea. Caught shrimp for a living. Name just stuck. Now say you're sorry."

I took a deep breath, desperate not to mutter even a giggle as I said his name.

"Sorry, Shrimp"

"That's Mr Shrimp to you, bitch." said a guy as he got up, and picked up his chair. He looked at me all the way as he walked infront of me, placed the chair down and sat, facing Ed.

We all looked at Ed. I looked across at the brunette who did the same to me, then we looked back at Ed. I didn't see fear in the other girls eyes. She had a look of determination, a competitive stare as if we were boxers about to fight. This just increased my nervousness. I thought I would wet myself there and then.

"OK." Ed went on. "Girls, the first one to blow the guy infront of you and make him come can leave. The other is tonight's reward."

I stood there frozen, I couldn't believe what I just heard. The other girl must have known what to expect because she was off like a rocket. Within seconds she had the guys cock out and dropped her head, sucking his cock for all she was worth. The guys all cheered. Like an idiot I was still frozen to the spot. I finally came to my senses and dashed round to the front of Shrimp, dropping to my knees infront of him. I started to wrestle with the buttons on his jeans, but it took me forever. Then I went to undo his belt.

I could here the sound of the other girl sucking for all she was worth. She was masturbating the guy with her hands while shoving her mouth back on forth on his cock like she was a sowing machine at full speed. I finally got the buttons undone and fished Shrimp's stiff cock out of his trousers. Instinctively I paused before thrusting my head forward and taking him deep into my mouth and throat.

A roar echoed around the room as I started to give Shrimp his blow job. I started to play with his balls, jerk at the base of his shaft with my hand and suck for all I was worth. I ran my tongue around his cock, flicking the head with the tip of my tongue to try and get him to cum. I needed him to get horny. I reached up and dragged the top of my dress down so he could see my tits, even play with them if he wanted, hoping that would get him to come faster.

He just leaned back. I was working on his cock as hard and as fast as I could, but he didn't seem to be getting anywhere near coming. I tried to deep throat him but was so rushed I ended up choking myself. Everyone laughed at me as I coughed and spluttered, still jerking him off with my hands but desperately trying to catch my breath. The other girl was still firing away on all cylinders. I stopped coughing and went back to work on his cock with my mouth, sucking like I had never sucked before.

It seemed to go on for ages, and nothing I could do would make him get any nearer. I heard the guy next to me start to moan. Shit, she was winning. His moans got louder and louder. Panic gripped me. I tried to go faster but couldn't. Before I could think of anything else a big cheer went around the room. I looked across and the brunette was leaning back, her mouth open and a white pool of cum was sitting on her tongue. She turned to Ed so that he could see, then she made a big show of tilting back her head and swallowing it.

I couldn't believe it. I'd lost. All the guys here were going to have their way with me, and I just had to lie back and take it. My attention was drawn back to Shrimp as he pulled my head into his crotch again.

"Finish what you started, bitch" he said.

I knew I had no choice. Reluctantly I continued with my blow job. This time I was slower, no need to rush. As I started up my rhythm on his stiff tool I felt myself being lifted up by the hips. My dress was quickly pulled to the floor and I felt someone standing behind me. Shrimp held my head to his crotch so I couldn't move, then a rock hard cock was pushed straight into my pussy. The guy behind me slammed into me, forcing my head into Shrimps lap. I felt his balls slap against the inside of my thighs.

I felt Shrimp slide his fingers into my hair and then get a firm grip of my head. He started to control what I was doing, lifting my head, then forcing it down onto his cock, forcing my nose into his pubic hair. As I tried not to gag he lifted my head once more, then repeated the same thing again and again. I had lost any control, and now he was forcing my mouth up and down on his cock.

He started to push his hips forward, thrusting in time with his movements of my head. He was fucking my face for all he was worth. It was all I could do to stay standing as I was pulled all over the place by the two guys who were fucking me at each end. I was shocked as suddenly my feet were lifted off the ground. To try and stabilize myself I wrapped my legs around the back of the guy behind me. He held me up and continued to pound into me, pulling me backwards in time with his thrusts, pushing as deep into me as he could reach.

The pace was frantic. I was desperately trying to catch my breath, to avoid choking on the cock that was filling my mouth. I tried to use my tongue and lips to get some kind of suction, hoping that he would shoot his load at some point soon. It seemed like we'd been going for ages when he pushed my head down and held it there as his cock shot hot streams of cum into my mouth. Some of it made it down my throat, but most was slipping back out and down his slippery shaft. I felt my mouth full of his cum.

"Clean up the mess!" he ordered.

I started to lick up the cum that had burst out of my mouth, licking and cleaning his cock while still being pounded from behind. I felt my hips being pulled tight to the guy behind me, then his cock pulsed as he came inside me. I started to get my breath, as he slowly lowered my legs back down so once again I was standing on the floor.

I was totally confused so stood up to try and get some bearings. Shrimp was slipping his cock back into his trousers. The guy behind me was still half way in my pussy, holding onto my breasts as he finished shooting the last dregs of his orgasm. All the other guys in the room were staring at me. A couple had their cocks out and were gently stroking themselves. I fell forward as the guy behind me pushed me away, then he picked up my dress and wiped his cock with it, cleaning himself off.

I just stood there and waited. I knew there was more to come, and escape, or any attempt at it, would be futile. I wasn't waiting long. I was grabbed by the hair, dragged over to the desk and pushed down face first. I felt my hair being pulled back into a kind of pony tail, lifting my head off the desk and straining my neck.

A guy walked around infront of me. My eyes were at the same level as his crotch and I watched as he slowly eased down his zip and slipped his cock out. He took a step forward and automatically I opened my mouth and took him inside. I couldn't move my head much, but he just rocked back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth. I could feel his cock sliding slowly over my tongue, pushing slightly at the back of my throat, then sliding back out again. Occasionally he would rub my lips with his cock, coating them with a combination of my saliva and his pre-cum.

There was a loud smack as someone's hand slapped into my arse. My scream of pain and surprise generated a ripple of laughter from the guys around me, which was followed quickly by another slap, and then another. I squirmed to get away but was held firm. First on one cheek, then on the other, the guy behind me started to paddle my arse.

He paused for a moment, then another series of smacks left a trail across my buttocks. I could feel them growing sore. Each strike was more painful than the last. I was so glad it was just his hand and not a belt or something else. There was another pause and as I waited for the next smack I felt a cock slip easily into my soaking wet pussy. The cum that was dripping out of it easily lubricated his entry. He used my hair to pull himself into me, rocking my head back and forth and adding to the blow job I was giving to the guy infront of me.

I felt a hand on my left breast, teasing and pulling at it, pulling the nipple, then twisting it. I tried to turn way but couldn't as the assault on my tit continued. I put my left hand up to try and get away, but my wrist was caught and before I could resist he dragged my hand to his cock. I knew what he wanted, grabbed hold of his thick shaft and started to pump away. This must have distracted him slightly as he began to treat my breasts much more gently.

I felt my right tit being squashed against the desk as I was rocked backwards and forwards by the guy behind my. Infront of me all I could see was a mound of pubic hair moving to and fro. I could feel the hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth, the rhythm gradually quickening. Another few smacks rained down on my arse. The guy behind me was laughing, enjoying what he could see infront of him.

The assault continued on and on without any break. I was exhausted, and despite all efforts to summon some strength, some sign of resistance, I just couldn't. All my will was slowly ebbing away. I was a piece of meat now, their toy for the night. I thought about Ed, about how he had used me but I had trusted him, then he had put me through this. He knew I wouldn't win the challenge, he just wanted to play games with me. And what could I do. I knew that if I didn't obey him it would just get worse. I was being humiliated and fucked to exhaustion, but they weren't hurting me, other than a few slaps on my arse. At least my arms and legs were still intact.

I was snapped back to reality as the guy behind me slammed into me with tremendous force then shot a torrent of cum into my pussy. It felt like a water balloon had burst inside me. I felt his hot cum slipping out of my hole and running down my leg. He stayed there for a moment, then seemed to be pulled away and pair of cold hands were placed on my buttocks.

My hair was now free and I could start doing a more thorough job on the guy infront, trying to get him to cum, trying to shorten this ordeal. I felt a couple of slaps on my arse, then I felt someone rub my legs. He cupped his hand and drew it up the inside of my thighs, collecting a pool of cum in his palm. I felt a firm hand in the small of my back, pushing me down strongly.

I nearly burst into tears as I felt him smear the cum all over my anus. He repeated the process a couple of times, making sure my sphincter was fully lubricated, then he started to open it up by inserting first the end of one finger, then slipping that in a little bit before adding the tip of a second finger. The thought of the imminent pain made me panic, but what could I do. I was totally stuck, immobile and with a stiff cock down my throat. I resigned myself to my fate.

"C'mon, whore." I heard from behind me. "Open up and let me in. You must have been fucked up the arse before, you know what to do. Relax this son of a bitch or I'll rip you open."

I felt myself tense as I heard his words, then focused with all my might on relaxing my anus. Slowly the movement of his fingers felt easier, then he slipped them out and I felt his cock pushing at my sphincter. The pressure grew slowly and steadily. I kept my focus, forcing my anus to relax, and gradually I felt him start to enter me. It was very slow at first as my sphincter opened up, but suddenly he shot into me, thrusting me forward. The pain was enormous.

I felt totally exposed now, more so than before. I was so violated. I disgusted myself. How could I be doing this? How did it come down to this? I felt the cock in my hand start to spasm and hot spurts of cum landed on my hand and wrist. The guy I had jerked of got some stick from his mates who called him a lightweight and a virgin. I was just relieved that I had satisfied one more guy and my ordeal was getting closer to its end.

Nobody replaced the guy who I had just jerked off. Clearly they wanted a piece of my pussy or my mouth, and probably my arse as well. I drifted into a trance like state. I could feel myself being fucked at both ends, but it was as if I was slightly out of my body. The sounds were slightly muffled, blurred into one mass of sound with no distinct voices.

An image flashed through my mind of what I must look like, face down over the corner of a desk, being fucked in my arse and my mouth, my arse red and sore from the spanking I got earlier. It was if I was watching myself from the corner of the room.

On and on it went. Different guys entered me, came and then they were replaced by someone else. I was rolled over onto my back, still on the desk, and still being fucked in my mouth and my pussy. My arse was left alone for a while, which was a big relief. I stayed in a trance-like state for what seemed like hours. Then, gradually, things went blank.

I woke up on the floor of the room. Opening my eyes I could see a guy above me. His face was red and sweat poured from his brow. I could feel myself being jolted in time with his movements, and realized that this guy was fucking me. I could feel his cock slipping in and out of my pussy. I felt no resistance at all, and could feel my arse in a pool of liquid. Wet squelching sounds were coming from my pussy as this guy shoved his cock in and out of my pussy like a piston.

I had no idea what the time was, or how I had gone from the desk to the floor. I had no energy to move my arms or legs, I just lay there and let this guy pound away at me. I could feel the dried cum caked over my face. As I ran my hands over my body I could feel trails of cum all over me. I let my head shift from side to side. The room was empty now except for this one guy. I assumed he was lowest on the food chain, the last one to get a piece of the new girl.

His eyes closed, his cock stiffened a little more and he shot his load into me, grunting and groaning as he did so. He paused for a few moments, then rolled to the side. I just lay on the floor in a pool of cum and sweat. At last it was over. My arse ached, my pussy was so sore, my tits were marked and painful, but I was alive, and it was over. It was over.

The guy beside me got up, walked over to the other side of the room and picked something up. I got a surprise as something hit me in the face, then I realized he had thrown my dress at me.

"Put that on." he said "I've got to drive you home."

12