Inside Eve's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found nothing, don't get me wrong I was happy at not having found anything, it was just that mom always left me something to do, especially if she was going to be gone for the day. I put the remote and my figure on the bed, and sat down at my desk. I looked around, my mind blank, shocked at not having anything to do. I rolled the chair over and grabbed the figure, posed it for a while and then tossed it with the others. I really had no clue as to what to do. I reached for my pad, curious to see what I drew the day before had come out.

Flipping the page, I stared amazed. There on the page wasn't the figure I had been drawing, but a picture of a woman beautiful round ass and incredible pussy. I looked at it, wondering, and then it came back like a raging river. I was sitting, drawing then I saw Gloria come out of the elevator. The image of her huge titties filled mind. God they were huge! I felt the familiar growing sensation in my crotch. I un-did my short this time, giving my cock room to breathe. Lying back on my bed, I recalled the rest of the events. Gloria wasn't wearing any panties, her ass was beautiful and her pussy amazing. The drawing were so life like, yet I didn't remember drawing them. My cock was fully awake and raging hard. The memory played again and again, it was a real life adult flick and I was in the middle of a porno. Reality crashed my little celebration, I remembered the fainting. Gloria must have found it so pathetic and that is why she must have left me there.

I felt my erection lose its steam. The sense of doom and missed opportunity made me curl up into a ball. I felt horrible, there was this woman offering herself up like those ladies on TV, and all I could be was faint. My mind however came to my defense, it was just too intense, I wasn't ready, but I will be next time. I'll prove it to her. I got up and went back into the living room. I flipped through the special channels, having long since memorized the codes. A show titled What Women Want was playing I decided to watch thinking it would be good reference material. The show was well underway, the man on the screen was running his tongue over the woman's pussy. She squirmed in his grasp. I watched intently as he asked her what she wanted. She was in control. Women in control was nothing new to me, that how it always was, yet when she "rewarded" him the look on his face told me that maybe it is not such a bad thing to let women have their way.

It was late afternoon when my mom came back and I was sitting in my usual spot in the court yard. She had apparently gone shopping. It was nice to see her enjoy herself a little more that usual, she deserved it. She had smiled and came over, asking what I had been up to and if I was hungry. I hadn't wanted to go back into the apartment, on the off chance I might miss Gloria coming or going, so I told mom that I wasn't. I wanted to see Gloria, I needed to look her in the eyes and some how convey that I was ready this time. I sat there on the same bench trying to draw, my mind on Gloria's body.

Samantha left Gloria's apartment satisfied with what she had accomplished. Gloria sat on her couch, looking at photos of her husband, Brian, for the last hour. At first she had cried when Samantha made her admit her desires to fuck Jude, Gloria felt that she had betrayed Brian by voicing such a thought. She didn't know what came over her, she was engulfed in lust. Samantha sat with her and assured her that thinking such thought was not a crime. Little by little she came around to Samantha's way of thinking. Samantha felt Gloria calm down. Samantha had to be careful not to push to hard, but couldn't help wondering if she could get Gloria to sleep with Jude, then maybe she could get her to do other things as well. Samantha continued with her playful what-ifs in her mind while voicing other possibilities. Gloria shyly played along and eventually took the lead, making Samantha horny with her sordid tales.

Samantha had only one last card to play at this point. Looking her straight in the eye, she asked her what kind of husband would want to home to a cold woman? A woman acting like a virgin every time they slept together? Gloria looked up shocked, wondering what she was getting at. Samantha went on to tell her what men really wanted, a virgin whore, a woman that was only for them, but fucked like a street slut. Gloria couldn't reply.

"Men know that practice is needed to make women into hot sex starved vixens" Samantha continued. "Yet too often they don't have the energy or time to put in the practice themselves, so they expect women to know what to do. How are we supposed to learn these things?" Gloria listened to her intently, remembering how he spoke about her to his friend, it was like he was describing a porn movie. Was Samantha right? Did her husband expected to come home to a porn star?

The look in Gloria's eyes told Samantha that she had her right where she wanted her. Samantha pressed the issue, what did she think Brian was going to come home to? Gloria knew that she hadn't so much as touched herself since he left. Had she become a bad lover? Was it even possible? Gloria wondered.

"What are you going to do?" Samantha asked. What could Gloria do? She refused to jeopardize her marriage. If Brain secretly wanted a slut then that was what she was going to do. Jude's big bulge filled her mind, if she was going to practice, then why not with the boy, he was probably still a virgin and with the right conditioning she could have him around her finger practice with him and at the same time save her marriage.

Gloria looked at Samantha "I am going to get some of that boy"

Outside of the apartment Samantha looked over the side of the railings, down into the courtyard and there was Jude. He was drawing again, Samantha watched him for a moment wondering what was going through his mind. Was he sitting there waiting to see Gloria again? Samantha turned back and knocked on Gloria's door and opened the door. Gloria came out of her room wrapped in a towel, dripping wet.

Samantha smiled "I think Jude is sitting downstairs waiting for you." Gloria blushed.

Samantha giggled "Put on something short and tight...and no underwear. I'll send him up." Samantha closed the door behind her.

Scribbles and solo games of tic-tac-toe filled the page on my pad. "Just my luck." I said to myself, on any other time the tenants would be in and out of here all day long. Today and for the next few months it would be lonely around here, the summer months found a good portion of the tenants going off on their own vacations. Looking around, I was suddenly startled by the sound of a pair of sandals on the courtyard stones. Sitting up a little straighter, I turned toward the sound, it wasn't coming from the elevator but from the direction of the stairs. It was Samantha, I think she lived on the same floor as Gloria. While there was no doubt that she was very attractive I was still thinking about Gloria, so I had felt a bit disappointed.

Samantha came over and sat next to me, I smiled. I had seen Gloria and Samantha together on occasion, so I figured that they were friends. I shifted uncomfortably, did Gloria tell her anything? Samantha must have sensed my unease because she smiled and moved closer.

"How are you Jude?"

"Okay, just drawing." I couldn't look her in the eyes, I felt like she knew something about me. Samantha smiled, yeah she definitely knew and must be thinking what a loser I am to have fainted. I sighed and kept on doodling. Samantha reached over and brushed some strands of hair from my face. I was surprised by her touch, it seemed so caring.

"Is your mom home Jude?" I nodded and waited for her to continue.

"I wanted to talk to her, get to know her better, she is the owner of the building right?" I could only nod. Samantha continued to stroke my hair my focus completely on her. She got up and stood in front of me and I was not prepared, again, for what came next.

"Do you think I have nice tits, Jude? Do you think they are big enough?" I looked at her tits under her shirt, they were very nice and full, the faint outlines of her nipples finished the picture perfectly.

Her soft giggle made me answer "ye...yes they are nice." Samantha held my face in her hands holding me with her eyes, she leaned over and kissed me. My semi-hard cock became full enraged.

Samantha let go of me "Do me a favor, Gloria needs some help in her apartment, could you go up and take care of her?" and like a trained monkey I nodded, got up and headed toward the elevator.

The little light behind the five lit up and the elevator bell dinged. It took a moment for me to step out of the elevator, thinking about the question Samantha asked me. Do you like my tits? Only the girls on TV said things like that. My hard cock was push against my shorts, her one kiss turned me one, made me hard. I came up to Gloria's door and knocked. I silently promised myself that I would be ready this time.

"Come in." I entered the apartment. Gloria came out of the kitchen, I wasn't ready yet again. My cock filled with more blood, making it harder and painful. Gloria stood there smiling, wearing a tube top that did very little to cover her forty double D's. She wore the tube top, so that her huge tits seemed to fall out of the bottom. Her mini skirt could have been a tube top as well. Gloria stepped closer to me and placed her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for coming to help me Jude." I was ready to cum in me pants. I focused on my breathing, taking deep breaths, damn if I was going to pass out again.

"My bulb went out in the kitchen; I need your help replacing it." She said as she led me to the kitchen. My eyes were fixated on her ass, the way it moved under the tight skirt. Taking the opportunity while her back was turned I reached into my shorts and adjusted myself. There was no hiding the fact that I had a super hard-on, and I hope she would be impressed by it. I entered the kitchen to find a couple of candles lit on the counter, Gloria was sliding a chair just under the bulb, I kept my eye open as wide as possible, I didn't want to miss a single movement. She was the perfect woman in that tube top and mini-skirt outfit

"Come here Jude." Gloria said. I walked over and placed a foot on her chair, but before I could climb up, she stopped me.

"I can change the bulb Jude. I just wanted you to hold the chair." I think an okay escaped my lips. I felt light headed and extremely horny, Gloria's perfume, her tits and gorgeous ass seduced all of my senses. I wanted to fuck her so bad, my eyes began to tear. I held the back of the chair and she placed a hand on my shoulder to steady herself and up she went. Standing on the chair, her crotch was right in front of my face, maybe if I lower myself just a bit I could see if she was wearing any panties. Gloria must have sensed my thoughts or felt my eyes staring

"Are you holding the chair steady?" Gloria asked.

"Yes."

Gloria knew it was time to strike, it had been hard not jumping on Jude right away. She had seen his hard cock trying to get out of his shorts. She wanted to make him want her, she wanted that cock rock hard. Jude continued to stare at her crotch, so Gloria gave him what he wanted, she lift her foot, resting it on the back of the chair. Her mini skirt rode up becoming nothing more than a thick belt. Jude stared into her moist slit, his mouth slightly opened.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Gloria stood with her pussy and ass exposed right in front of my face. I heard her say something about not being able to reach the bulb over the beating of my heart and throbbing of my cock. I couldn't taking it any more I reached up and grabbed her ass and buried my face into her cunt. Her ass was firm and tight at the same time, her pussy smelled wonderful. I began licking her pussy everywhere; Gloria's hand grabbed my hair and kept me pressed into her pussy.

"That's it Jude, lick my pussy." Gloria cooed I kept at it, squeezing her ass pressing my face deeper. My tongue worked its way between her puffy lips and ran up and down her folds. My tongue kept probing, deeper and deeper, I was looking for her hole or her clit. Gloria pushed me back a bit so she could work her fingers between her lips. She spread them for me and I saw her clit, it was sticking out right at me.

"Lick my clit Jude, suck on my clit." I quickly put my mouth around it and flicked it with my tongue. Gloria began to gasp "Oh Jude... stop baby... oohhh Jude, stop baby stop." I kept at it, feeling her body tensing and her pussy getting wetter. "Ohhh Jude stop, stop baby my legs are shaky, I don't want to fall."

I stopped and looked at her like a cat waiting for the mouse to move so it can pounce again. Her pussy was wet with my spit and her clit red and swollen. I held her hand and helped her down. "Lets go to my room." I stopped trying to figure out if this was really happening and just went with it. Watching Gloria walking down the hallway her ass hanging out, I couldn't help myself and pinched it. Gloria looked at me and smiled. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked me over.

"What would you like to do now?" I pushed her knees apart

"I want to keep eating your pussy."

Gloria spread her legs far apart and opened herself up with her fingers "I want you lick my hole Jude, fuck me with your tongue."

I was eager to please, first letting the tip of my tongue run around her hole, tasting her pussy juice. I centered my tongue and pushed gently, enjoying the feeling of her hole pushing open. I strained to get as much as possible into her. I was in heaven, a gorgeous woman's pussy wrapped around my tongue. It is much better than any video.

Gloria grinded her soaking cunt against my tongue "Eat me out baby, suck out my cum. Aye si, papi SI!"

I fucked her the best I could with my tongue, sliding it in and out stopping to suck on her clit. Gloria's body trembled in my hands, her breathing became faster.

"Don't stop...don't stop...I'm gonna cum, gon...na ...CUM!" Gloria shouted, as her body shook with her first orgasms. I stopped and watched, it was the first time I had ever seen a real woman cum.

Gloria looked at me smiling. "That was nice."

I stood up, my cock couldn't bear to be pressed in my shorts. I pulled them off and released my cock, it was so hard that it pointed straight up. A gasp escaped Gloria's lips.

"I knew it was big..." I smiled, my male ego would never need another boost ever again.

"Come here and stick that big cock in my mouth." I got up on the bed and placed head on her lips, and with a sudden rush came all over her mouth. Gloria tried to catch it all in her mouth, but is was spilling all over her chin and dripping onto her chest. She waited for me to focus my eyes, I couldn't believe it she had a lot of my cum pooled in her mouth. Gloria let her tongue dive in and out of the pearly liquid and then she swallowed, and licked her lips.

"I wasn't expecting a snack so soon." I was slightly embarrassed.

"Jude are you a virgin?" I nodded. She smiled wickedly.

"Not for long." She took my still rock hard cock into her mouth and started sucking hard, taking me deep into her throat. the pleasure was over whelming.

Gloria stopped "Just let yourself cum baby."

She kept on sucking, I strained to hold it but I couldn't. I felt my cum surge forward, I pumped a larger load into her mouth. Gloria struggled to swallow it, but even with her mouth tight around my cock some still pushed out the sides.

"Is that cock still hard Jude? Is there still cum in there for me?" Gloria asked. "You must cum a lot when you jerk off."

I looked at her "jerk off?"

Gloria smiled, "you don't jerk off?"

I told her it didn't really know how, so she offered to show me. She took my cock in hand and began pumping up and down. It felt amazing.

"I don't want you doing this. If you feel horny, you wait to give me your load. Okay?" Gloria demanded. I promised that I would give her as much as she wanted.

"Good. Now stick your cock in my pussy." I moved on top of her and she guided me in. Her pussy was warm, wet and tight. I started thrusting into her cunt, losing myself in her. Gloria wrapped her legs around me forcing me deeper into her. I pushed into her wet pussy harder and harder.

"Give it to me Jude, give it to me, fuck my pussy." Gloria's screams pushed me to the edge.

I kept going, not wanting to stop, I could hear my mother voice "sex is for making babies, Jude"

"I don't want to make a baby" I shouted still pumping Gloria's pussy.

"Fuck me Jude, cum inside of me, fuck a baby out of me." Gloria screamed with pleasure.

"No...no" I couldn't stop.

"Don't stop Jude, fill my cunt with your cum... you'll like it Jude... OH FUCKING CUM IN ME!" Gloria body tremble and didn't stop, her pussy walls massaging my cock, squeezing my cock. I couldn't help it anymore.

"You want my baby?" I panted. "Yes... yes fill me up, fill me the fuck up papi." Gloria gasped. I felt the explosion of cum shoot into her, covering her wall with hot white cum. Gloria shook violently, and collapsed. She lied there with my cock inside her leaking cum.

"Pull out Jude." My cock was still incredibly hard and still stood straight up. "Look at my pussy Jude, look close."

I spread her lips, Gloria shook slightly because she was very sensitive. Her pussy hole began to pucker and a moment later I watched my cum drip out of her and onto the sheets.

"That's your cum leaking out of me. It's so warm." She reached down and fingered herself drawing more cum out.

"I could get pregnant, you know" Gloria teased, but my cock throbbed at the sight of my cum leaking out. I reached under her and turned her around.

"I want you from behind." Gloria, still weak, struggled to her knees. I placed my tip against her cum filled hole and pushed. Gloria moaned softly then louder, as I fucked her.

"Shit Jude, fuck my pussy." I continued pushing deep, my cock white from my own cum. I was grabbing her waist with one hand, an ass cheek in the other.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum again, I gonna cum again" Gloria was screaming again. "Use my pussy baby, use my pussy. cum all you want into my pussy baby."

Her pleads was music to my ears, I let another load of cum fill her pussy, pulling out so I could cover the outside as well. Gloria to weak fell onto the bed. I sat next to her, rubbing my cum over her pussy, massaging into her folds. She smiled at me as I played. Turning over she watched me trying to stop my cum from leaking out of her.

"Don't force it out." I said. She smiled and pushed a big glob onto the bed sheets.

"Fine if you're going to be like this." I took my cock, feeling it getting harder and plugged her cunt up for a third time. After a few more fuck sessions, we both laid there exhausted, Gloria already drifting off to sleep. I stare up at the ceiling, amazed at how I lost my virginity to an older married woman. I knew I was just for her pleasure, and that was fine by me, after all there are so many women in this building. I had all the time to get to know each one better.

Before I drifted off next to her, I reached over and pulled her tube top up freeing her massive tits, "I thinking I got something left."

Gently straddling her, I began stroking my cock hard again just like she showed me; while it felt good it was nothing like being inside a woman. I smirked, I knew I had promised not to jerk off, but I wanted to do something I had seen a million times. Her tits looked so soft, her nipples hard in the cool air, I quickened my strokes, thinking that I have to suck on them later. I kept jerking my cock and came hard all over her tits, with some landing on her face.

"Beautiful." I watched my cum run off her massive tits as she slept soundly unaware. I gently squeezed her cum stained boobs. My adventures had begun.