All Comments on 'Intense'

by Slut4bbc69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderalmost 16 years ago
Intense indeed!

Very hot and erotic

lancewmlancewmalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding read

Loved the story and the writing is really excellent. You have the ability to write with sensitivity and warmth even while you are describing the black guy use you roughly.

Ignore the idiots who read stories that they never like. Their score is a fraud. When they give you a zero they are really commenting on themselves.

maxwell777maxwell777almost 16 years ago
great story

loved all the details, well written, hope to see more of the same in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

Very good. I loved the first part, In The Beginning even more. I love the talking about and the anticipation as they work up their nerve to go for the real thing. I'd like to hear how she's talked to and slowly convinced to do it with some of the black man's friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

VERY well written! Extremely hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go Girl

So awesome and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another fat nigger loving pig.

Ya you go slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

White trash, get the rope .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why are they married?

If she wants to fuck BBC, why be married? Why would her husband stay married to her? Sooner or later she's bringing home either a nasty disease or a baby. Does he really want to be around for that? The very first time she fucks another man, Hubby would be gone. Not necessary to support a cheating slut. So this messy tale of abuse and stupidity was just worthless garbage.

1 star

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 5 years ago
The endless

pro-black male propaganda of this site is numbing. Look at the crime figures for the true picture.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Low

Nothing but a lowlife whore, both character and probably author. Why aren't you in ir with the rest of the garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tramp Stamp White Wives!

This was a very nasty piece that both my wife and I loved. I got perverse, vicarious pleasure from the opening scene, where the husband surveyed the damage to the expensive lingerie he had just bought his wife. And, of course the gooey panties drenched in black man’s cum was any cuckold husband’s wet dream. Gooey panties are the best present a hot wife can give her husband; and my wife gives me this gift several times a week.

I buy my wife very expensive sexy, revealing dresses and lingerie to wear for her black lovers. (I do a photo shoot of her when she is getting ready for a date.) I want her to look like a “white woman ready to be blacked” when they are out on the town together. And, I want her lingerie to be sexy enough to whet the appetite of her black lovers for her luscious, white, young body. If she comes home from a date with no hickies or love bites, I know I did not dress her sexily enough or put on her makeup heavily enough!

It is so damn exciting, that I don’t even care when they tear the dresses and lingerie right off of my petite, blond, blue-eyed wife, when they ravish her! And, she does love to be ravished and, sometimes practically raped, by her black lovers!

Sometimes, when she comes home from a date, I can see how well-fucked she is, by how badly her lingerie has been ripped up! We have become preferred customers at Victoria’s Secret, since my wife started spreading her legs for blacks.

We knew we were in for a good story when we read, “I think I said something in there about wanting to be a little dominated, and to feel like being used for a piece of meat.” That was very hot and my wife totally agreed with it. She says “being used like a piece of meat” by black men should be every white wife’s dream. And, she had convinced more than a few of her married girlfriends to become “cum dumps” for black men, like she is!

My wife enjoys my gentle, white-man love making, but when she needs to be used like a fuck toy, she takes big cock from her black lovers. She does the most outrages things, even bareback gang bangs, with them. It seems, black men know how to bring out the “inner slut”, in white married women, that they have never been able to access with their own white husbands!

My wife also has a Tramp Stamp. Frist, one of her lovers drew it on her ass cheeks with a permanent marker. That took a week or two for it to finally wear off. However, then she wanted something more long lasting so, she got a “henna” tattoo, which stays on for about two months. On her left butt cheek is “White Married Slut”, just above her ass crack is the word “For”, and finally on her right butt check is “Big Black Cock”.

She just had me get a Cuckold Tramp Stamp on my chest that says “My Wife is a Slut for Black Cock”. It is also in “henna”, so it will last a while. One of these days we will both work up enough courage to go get permanent tattoos. However, when we get permanently inked mine will proudly say “My Wife Breeds Black” and hers will proudly say “I Only Breed Black!”

My little, white dickie certainly will not be doing the honors in knocking up my beautiful, slender, 25-year old wife! In fact, when she went black, she took me out and got me a vasectomy right away! She can’t wait for her ripe eggs to be fertilized by potent, black sperm.

Since we have been married, she has fucked over a dozen black guys. We love the fact that they have probably already pumped billions of black sperm into her white womb. After she comes home from a date, we can almost visualize all that black baby batter swimming into her formerly faithful, pristine, white womanhood!

Soon, when she goes off the pill, it will be a “sperm competition” to see which one of her virile, black lovers gives her the first baby bump! She worships black cock and wants to have at least five babies by five different black lovers. She told me “Honey, you will love it when you see my cervix dilated in the hospital delivery room delivering black babies!” I agree; cervical dilation, I can’t wait!

Your final scene, where the wife was eating her black lover’s cum out of her panties, right in front of her husband, was extremely erotic. I, just like most cuckold husbands, was licking my lips and yearning for it, as I read that! That wife, just like mine, would graduate at the top of her class “Magna Cum Laude” for her nastiness in fucking black!

Again, we thank you for an intensely erotic story and, we are going to read the next chapter right now!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Black or white does not matter to me. There is nothing and nobody in this story that is even remotely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She is such a deliciously perverse slut. The type of insightful woman who sees clearly she has no value beyond the quality of her cunt. Her highest and best purpose in life is exhibiting interracial depravity.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nasty whore and a little dick wimp

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

erotic story telling, and at least you didn't go down that stupid "blacked" mythology

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

A white wife explains her night out with her black lover

And her husbands hidden gayness explains him being ok with it.

Guess that says so much about the readers who cheer this horribly written shit on.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana8 months ago

Some of it is out there for me, but the basic premise of the story makes me thirsty for MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous