All Comments on 'Intense Too'

by Slut4bbc69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tastes Great

I, for one, loved this story and thought it a perfect follow-up to the initial installment. Great writing and crazy hot, per my tastes. (My girl liked it too.) Keep up the good work!!

It's odd how the most vocal vituperators of this "genre" of erotica feel it morally incumbent upon themselves to preach THEIR tastes in their comments. It's laughable, really, considering this venue. Perhaps LErotica should delineate clearer categories so the prurient police don't wander into the wrong "trailers".

Yours, sir(s), sits just down the road. Happy trails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo!!!

Thanks for sharing all three stories! Wonderful tale of a woman exploring her sexual revolution. Love the art of obscenity and understanding how erotic it can be. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I truly love

these black stud violates cute little married white pussy while completely degrading her story lines. It makes me wonder who the lucky white girls (and cucks) are that actually get to experience this. It must be mind blowing for both. Good story, love to read more.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 13 years ago
BBWs and Chubbies are better

This could have been better for me if the story centered around the chubby girl from the hallway. Good job anyway.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
OHHHHHHHHHHHH

so wonderful , really great sex so real to life this has to be a true story

i love to bive myself to a black cock just like she does

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
At least ...

Hubby didn't say "Definately" 18 times in Ch2 (kinda like 'definitely' except with a fucking A!) Or several other Malapropisms! Mostly homophones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
0 stars!

Wrong category and story sucked!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Not bad for a cuck story

I foured it

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Typical

Typical cuck, whore story with the ir trope to make it more humiliating. I gave it a reluctant *2, only so my *1 won't get dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Face Smushed in Pool of Cum & Pussy Juice!

My wife especially liked how gooey, squishy, smelly, tasty, and degrading this story was for a white, married slut for black cock, like her. As always, I appreciated your keen eye for detail. For example, the husband nastily described the functionality of the panty and bra set that he had just bought his wife, with his own money. In truth, the black panties were nothing more than a cum collector for a black man’s jism!

The husband said, "Black…in case you leave a sex stain in them, it just shows up better"…He was right too, it looked really nasty to see that white cum leaked onto a black canvas.” It excites the hell out of my wife when I use my dollars to buy her expensive, sexy lingerie to fuck other men. She says “That is the way a good, white husband should spend his money…getting their wives tricked out to fuck black!”

Like the wife in your story, my wife knows she is not the only white wife her black lovers are fucking. She just wet her panties reading, “The nasty feeling it gave her of tasting another woman's pussy juice…” At first, my wife was repulsed by licking another woman’s jsim off her lover’s black pubis. However, now my wife even eagerly licks the other woman’s pussy clean after she has been thoroughly fucked by their shared black lover.

It makes my wife feel special knowing she is nothing special for him. She knows her role in life is to be just another one of his white, married cunts.

My wife vividly remembers the first time her black lover fucked her on the same couch that he had just finished fucking another white wife on. She laid down in the sticky mess and spread her slender, youthful, white legs for him. My wife’s cute butt was making squishy sounds on the big pool of cum and pussy juices, as he fucked her. At first she felt humiliated, but then proudly accepted that she was “just another white cunt for his big black cock”. She came hard, and willingly added her juices to those of the other white bitch, on his expensive black leather couch.

In addition, my wife clearly remembers when she heard her black lover say, "Your gonna suck all the cum and pussy juice off those sheets for me too." Just like the wife in your story, mine ended up with her face jammed down in that smelly, tasty pool. It was a heady mix of erotic smells and pungent tastes. Right then, she knew she was completely defiled and degraded. Of course she returned home, and presented her sticky, defiled face for me to lick clean!

Although my wife and I are only in our late 20’s, my wife is no longer the demure, faithful, wholesome, lily-white wife she used to be. She has done so many demeaning acts that she has no self-respect with black men. In fact, she is very proud to befriend and “groom” other white wives in our neighborhood to go black.

Her black lovers deeply appreciate her ability to deliver to them, a constant stream of new, fresh, white, fuck meat. In fact, it has become sort of a competition among her, and some of the other blacked wives, to see who can “turn out” the greatest number of white wives. In closing, I couldn’t be prouder of my cheap whore of a wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another crap loser wimp

this kind of loser shame for society . . kick thr ass badly

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

White wife deepens her relationship with her black lover

And the husband slowly comes to accept his straight up homosexuality even more.

Much like how we except it in the readers who cheer on this horribly written shit. Of course theyre jerking their tiny little dicks to this "erotic" idiocy so any factual statements about the story will be slow, if ever, in coming...oh wait can I do the cute slow in "cumming: thing so many writers do? Can I? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to say usually I'm not caught off guard in a story. I thought seeing the fat wife, she would of come from his friends joining room next door. This was very hot what he's had her to do so far and with her husband only participating from after.

Just a thought but a ass is no longer a ass, but it becomes a butt pussy. So perhaps by morning she will have not one pussy but three.

Oh, a final thought I am glad the husband does not have a tiny dick, or that he doesn't seen to have homosexual tendency. Those things if at all should be left to the boyfriend and the husband even if the wife is present.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana8 months ago

The opening line was priceless!

If that didn't hook you, maybe a boring Stephen King story is more your thing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous