Intense Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god you are tight." He felt a sense of accomplishment getting all the way in there. "Your husband needs to fuck you in the ass more."

She giggled. "Its never been our thing. Actually, I've never done it." She pulled herself open even a little farther to show him she was enjoying the attention there. "I sure do like the way that feels though."

"I can tell we are going to have to get you some toys for this ass. You should like some of the fun we could have with them."

She liked the way he spoke of a long term relationship, not just a few random sexual encounters.

He turned his hand side to side and rotated his finger inside her while making come hither motions, his intent was to stimulate every wall inside her rectum. Her grunting let him know it was working. "Tell me you like that finger in your ass."

"Ohhh, I love that finger in my ass. Pump it in and out of me baby."

As his motions turned into pumping his finger slowly in and out of his sluty sexual partner, her moaning became louder. He watched his own finger withdraw from her ass and dip back inside of her, he liked the sight as he withdrew his black finger, her puckered white anus clung tightly .

"Ohhh Fuck yessss." Her naughty talk encouraged him to pump even faster. "Put a finger in my pussy too baby."

Just as his little married whore requested he directed his middle finger on the same hand into her vagina. It was drenched in her sweet, sticky juices. He stroked away at her holes in a furious fashion. "Yeah baby, hold yourself open. I'll finger fuck the shit out of you."

Her own fingers reached wide around her posterior, stretching her bottom out to expose as much of herself as possible. The skin of her buttocks hurt slightly from the excessive force her fingers created from the maneuver, any minor pain however was overweighed by the pleasure brought from her holes being simultaneously penetrated. The new hedonistic feeling of having her backside infiltrated took her completely away from her surroundings. She was no longer aware of the awkwardness of being so exposed to a slightly unfamiliar man, forgot about the pain in her knees from holding her rear up for him, and certainly no longer aware of the fact that her head was dead in the center of a horrendous nasty damp spot in the linen. She couldn't imagine herself enjoying the pleasures of anal stimulation a few weeks ago, but this man was very different from her husband in so many ways, and he seemed to have an infatuation with her ass. So she found herself willing to give into his fetish of licking her derriere at first, and now this, a finger drilling into her rectum. What was more, she was really enjoying it, and far beyond just the desire to please this new lover. Every thrust sent a shockwave of sensual electricity through her.

He gently bit at the plumpest part of her ass as he continued to stroke at her with varying speeds. "Ouch". She let out a slight yelp from the surprise and released her grip on her butt cheeks.

"Sorry couldn't help myself." He withdrew both fingers from her cavities as she was no longer on display for him. He took a step back and stood up. "You ready for this?"

She rolled over onto her back and inched toward the center of the mattress so she could bring her butt to rest at the edge of the bed. Her feet still rested on the floor, she propped herself up on her elbows to see what he had in mind next. "I'm ready for anything."

He stepped in close to her at the edge of the bed and stood between her legs which hung off the side of the mattress and wide open. She expected him to have his dick in hand ready to guide it in her, that's exactly what she most hoped for at least. Instead his two fingers were thrust at her face and parted her lips before she could open her mouth to react. As she opened her mouth, he continued to push the fingers in until he reached the resistance of her tongue. She instantly realized it was the same two fingers that had been plunging inside her crevice a second before. The taste of her own cum was immediately recognizable. She sucked at them and rolled her tongue between them to savor the taste of her own vaginal fluid. It was sweet as usual, but had a much muskier taste than it had before. Then it dawned on her, the other finger was the one that had just been in her asshole.

"You love the taste of that cunt juice don't you baby? You love it enough you don't care that other finger was in your tight little ass."

He was right, she was enjoying the taste of her own secretions far too much to realize where the other finger just was. Once she comprehended she was sucking on something that was just in her butt, she didn't stop though, she continued on as it seemed expected of her to do so. She just moaned to let him know she did enjoy her own nectar, enough to outweigh the slightly repulsive thought of something going from her ass to her mouth. On a deeper conscious level than her repulsion, she rather enjoyed that he pushed her to do despicable things. He was broadening her sexual experience, and she liked to feel like a whore for him.

She sucked down hard on both his fingers, and drew one last slow suck as she let them pop from her mouth. "I do love the taste of my pussy now. You sure got me enjoying that lately."

He stretched his hand back down to her crotch, firmly and quickly he inserted two fingers into her twat this time. "Yeah baby? Then I'll feed you some more."

When his hand came back up this time, her mouth was open and eager for another taste. The sweet goo tasted like heaven to her. It reminded her of how excited she was, that she was letting another man besides her husband do vulgar things to her.

"You do love it don't you? Mmmm you're a good cum slut."

She finished cleaning his fingers and pulled his outstretched arm toward her. "Fuck me."

He fell into her body and felt her labia against his cock, her hips were already grinding into him. He steadied himself over her with one hand and used the other to position his black cock to enter her. He rubbed the tip from the bottom of her slit to the top and slapped it against her clit repeatedly. "Tell me you want it you nasty slut."

"Fuck yeah I want it."

"Tell me you love this black dick." He was just teasing her now, seeing how nasty she would talk back to him.

"Honey, this filthy white cunt needs that black dick. Shove that big black dick deep in my married cunt baby." She loved the sound of her own voice uttering such degrading terms. The torment he was giving her was pushing her over the edge. She literally took matters into her own hands and reached for his cock to begin guiding it inside herself.

Being so soaked in her own discharge, he slid into her quite easily, very smoothly all the way to the base of his prick. His cock felt at home, like her pussy was its natural sheath, almost form fitted perfect like it belonged there. Her vaginal walls tightened up perfectly up near the tip of his cock, close to her womb when he was at full depth. She concluded that he too felt an ideal fit inside her, never had she been so wonderfully filled up before. His shaft made contact with every imaginable square inch within her, and excited every nerve ending inside.

"Does your husband know what a perfect pussy you have here?"

"We'd have to ask him that," she said with a low moan of ecstasy.

What began as slow deliberate strokes quickly progressed into much faster thrusting as he imagined what the husband of his little tramp would say to such a question. He reminded himself of the fact that this pussy was married, and her husband had started her down the path of swinging with other men. She had progressed so far already into a new sexual world with him, cheapened herself for another man, and opened up to several new demeaning sexual acts. What exactly did he think of his wife's decline into such whorish actions.

Not missing a stride injecting her with his prick, he removed the phone from the nightstand at his side and placed it on the sheets beside her. "Call him then." A hellish smirk formed on his face as he stared from above her.

She couldn't believe he was serious if she hadn't seen his face then, but she knew he absolutely meant it by the wicked smile he wore. "OK", the words came wearily as she lifted the handset. As she dialed she couldn't imagine how her husband might react to a mid intercourse phone call. She imagined he would like hearing from her amid torrid sex, but feared what she might say. It was after all a very new frontier. "I think he is going to like this."

Her lovers strokes quickened in pace even more as she finished typing in the numbers. She pushed the phone to her ear and returned her gaze to the eyes of her lover. After a few rings the other end of the line picked up. "Hello."

"Hi sweetheart." She paused for a moment and smiled up at her black lover. "He wanted me to call you, he has a question." She giggled momentarily at the thought of what was about to come out.

On the other end of the phone, her husbands reply was certainly curious. "OK honey, what is it?"

"Well..." She hesitated to think of how to phrase her lovers question to him. It was difficult to concentrate on thinking clearly while she enjoyed the sensations from the cock in her vagina. She closed her eyes for a second, savoring again the exquisite feeling of being penetrated by the aggressive black male she had come to call her regular lover. Before her attention could turn again to the conversation she just began with her husband, the phone was being pulled from her hand by her boyfriend. By the time her eyes opened again, he had the handset held to his own ear.

His desire to speak to the man that married this woman was coming primarily from the wish he had to humiliate and objectify her. "Hey man, do you know what a perfect pussy you have here?"

She closed her eyes once more and could only imagine what her husband was saying in response to her boyfriend. Was he upset, she couldn't imagine what the response, no he must be playing along. It was his idea after all that led the married couple into this particular swinging lifestyle. She watched as her boyfriend smiled while listening to the reply, he never broke a stride however as he continued to inject her with his manhood again and again.

"Yeah it is a fine cunt I'll tell you that, you alright sharing this pussy with another man though?"

Another short silence followed as he lifted her legs off the floor and held them against his chest. He stepped closer into her and penetrated even deeper now as every thrust, the tip of his prick contacted her cervix and the opening to her womb. The phone rested against his shoulder and he gripped her ankles tightly as he spoke again. "Oh your bitch is getting sluttier by the second man. You like hearing how she acts like a depraved whore don't you?"

He handed the phone back to her with instructions. "Tell your husband what a good little slut you've been for me."

As she grabbed the phone once more, he went back to work on her picking the rhythm up again. She cleared her throat and tried to keep her attention on the phone in her hand. "Honey. UH!! I.. Oh fuck! I did something new for him tonight."

"Oh do tell sweetie." She could tell by the sound in his voice he was excited. His breathing was fast and his voice trembled just a bit.

"It was pr-pretty nasty. Oh shit. Your wife's been a hell of a little pervert."

"Like letting another man fuck you honey?" He obviously knew that was just the tip of the iceberg.

"More obscene actually, when I got here he just finished fucking some other wife. He asked me to clean her cum off his dick for him." She waited for his reaction, it had to be more than what he actually expected her to say. All she heard was his heavy exhale, it told her she had just stunned him. She liked that she shocked him by her actions though.

Her lover interjected, "You liked the taste too didn't you? Tell him you tasted another woman's pussy and loved it." He inserted a thumb into her slit to rub her already excited clit back and forth inside the folds of her labia.

She savored the feeling, but had to concentrate extra hard on paying attention to her husband. It was strange to her that the man she married was a far off after thought to the man that was hammering her insides and fingering her clit. She was more with him than mentally with her husband at the moment, and it was because of that that she continued on. Not for the amusement of her spouse at home, but because her naughty talk drove her boyfriend wild. "Sweetheart I tasted another woman's pussy tonight and I loved it. I even sucked her cum off of the bed where he fucked her."

"Wow you tasted another woman's juices huh?"

"Yep, and he put his finger clear up my ass while I licked semen and cunt juices off the sheets for him. He did say I'd have to be extra naughty for him to get him off again tonight."

"You just want to please him don't you hun, isn't that why you act like a total whore for him?"

"Yes, I just want to get him off while he uses me like someone else's married cunt."

The last remark sent her boyfriend into a whirlwind of increased turbulent pounding at her snatch. She let the phone drop by her head as she reached out to grasp the sheets for something to brace herself as he pulverized her pussy. She was sure her husband could still hear her too as she let out a series of violent pleasurable screams, each louder and longer than the last.

"Ahhhh... Ahhhhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"I'll give you something to put in that mouth baby." She leaned up to meet his nipple in her mouth and began nursing at his nipple with furious suction. She knew that teasing his tits was exactly what he wanted, he always asked for it right before he erupted inside her. This time it wasn't so much as asking as it was an order.

"Give the other one some attention too baby, come on suck it hard for me."

"Show me your tongue licking my nipples." She did exactly that, she made eye contact with him and forcefully flicked her tongue back and forth across his ever hardening bud. It was too much sensation all at once and he felt himself slip into the beginning of an orgasm. "Yes lick it hard for me, your so nasty for me aren't you baby."

A very guttural "Uh-huh" escaped her lips as she concentrated on drawing him into orgasm. She placed one hand on his chest to cup his breast while the other hand pinched at the remaining nipple. She knew he had to cum soon, she spread her legs a bit for him to infiltrate even further inside her pussy.

He responded by debasing her with lewd comments. "Spread that pussy open for me, you like getting fucked by a black man don't you bitch?"

She removed her tongue from his nipple and began kissing her way up his neck. "I love being your married white cunt baby."

"Stick that tongue out for me bitch, I want to suck the tongue you kiss your husband with."

She liked the demeaning way he was talking to her just then, it meant to her that she belonged to him. She complied immediately and offered her tongue to him, he devoured it instantly. At first it felt like he might suck it clean out of her mouth, but his sucking turned into gentle biting and rolling his tongue against hers. He threw several hard slow pumps into her pussy, and she could clearly feel his member spasm and contract inside of herself. She had the mental image of his creamy load spewing from the tip of his cock into her.

"Uhhhh... ahhhh, yes baby, take it, ahhh." His moaning into her open mouth could be heard loudly within the room. After many more fierce final thrusts into her love canal, he drained the last of his seed deep into the interior of her vagina. "Damn, I love when you get nasty baby. You can be a filthy bitch."

Still trying to catch his breath, he began to slowly withdraw his cock from her now swollen pussy. Like turning on a faucet, a burst of rich milky semen poured from her white hole. He smiled to himself and watched for a moment as the gob of cream ran down her crotch and over her asshole. It left a glistening trail of moisture as it oozed across her hole. He loved the look of her slit dripping and soggy from the mess he left deposited in her.

He leaned over her body now and kissed her on the lips again. "Wanna stay the night here? We could wake up and do it again in the morning?"

She fumbled for the phone receiver on the sheets next to her, "Did you hear honey?"

"Yes I did honey, sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow sometime."

12