All Comments on 'Interesting Consequences'

by jordanmoss1000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LurvtoLickLurvtoLickover 8 years ago
Exhibitionist/Voyeur????

Seems the wrong description to me. Definitely non-consent/reluctance although you may be intending a follow up? Nevertheless a well written story with an interesting plot with the interesting question at the end. Well done!! 5 stars from me!!

RecHikerRecHikerover 8 years ago
Interesting -

Like the previous person who commented - I'm not sure this is willing exhibitionism - but it does have a great story line. I was intrigued enough to give it the full 5*

The big question to make this fit into this category is: Is she going to go back for more?

RecHiker

rjordanrjordanover 8 years ago
Compelling

I didn't want to continue reading, but I couldn't stop. My thoughts were also that it probably was more a Non-consent story which I never would have seen let alone read. Very well written and exquisitely paced. Impossible to consider less than 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Regardless of how well the story is told, rape is not something to be enjoyed. It matters not the lack of penitration into a woman, or man, by a penis .... Oh wait, she got skull fucked remember. This is nothing but rape. Your very descriptive depiction of emotions demonstrate either your having experienced this event or deeply fantasize about it. Either way you need help. Seek it out.

NakedDanNakedDanover 8 years ago

I see and understand the visceral reactions to this story. It is told with very vivid descriptions and from the point of view of the victim. And yes, I do consider her a victim. It is obvious that Shaylee was set up from the beginning. I mean, who has a kid house sit for him and then leaves a bag of cash lying around on the floor of a room to which she has easy access.

That being said, I was left wanting more from this story. How did this experience affect Shaylee in the long term, especially in regards to her future sexual relations? Did she contemplate and/or carry out any acts of revenge against any of the men present? Or did she succumb to the promise of more money and take Lowery up on the offer in his note?

I'm assuming, of course, that this story is fiction, and that you, as the author, can manipulate future events for a sequel (which I would LOVE to read). Yes, Shaylee was violated in almost the worst way, and the way the story was written made me empathize with her. That and the vivid descriptions prompted me to give this the full five stars. I don't like what happened to her, but I care enough about her as a character to want to continue reading her story, wherever it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape

Not in the right section. Deeply disturbing if it is your fantasy. I couldn't read the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
False advertising

Agreeing with others. Skilled writing but totally the wrong section. Much more exploitation and abuse than exhibitionism. The first page was excellent but it slowly became obvious this was a case of false advertising.

shmeckleshmeckleover 8 years ago

Beautifully written. I wish more of the stories posted here were as well-crafted. Yes, it's most likely in the wrong section -- probably you should've erred on the side of caution & put it in the Non-consent section. You probably would have gotten fewer negative comments. But it's a really good story, none-the-less. Definitely earns 5 stars.

And those of you saying it's a sick fantasy, that's just it -- it's a fantasy. I like reading stories about women forced to be nude. In real life, I'd probably empathize with any woman I saw undergoing that and try to help her cover up. But here on Literotica, I find those kind of stories really erotic. I know they're just fantasies that we don't usually act out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm disappointed in the lack of monitored control over the placement of this obscenity. The title said loving wives, not raped children. Didn't finish this mess and won't trust this "writer" to read anything further of his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous